Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did they only release this as an english dub?

Second season built slow, focused a bit on the wrong characters to me, but damn, episode 7, 4.30 in

Worth

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    The levels of ignorance... How about you actually read a book before you decide to spout some more nonsense?
    What, you mean books that detail what happened to historical nobodies like Galileo, complete with direct quotes from the church such as "foolish and absurd in philosophy, and formally heretical since it explicitly contradicts in many places the sense of Holy Scripture," forced him to recant, and kept him under house arrest for the rest of his life in response to his suggestion that the Earth orbits the Sun. Those kinds of books?

If so, yes, we've read them. Have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Did they only release this as an english dub?
    Its an american studio afaik so I'm not sure if they are going to do other dubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Its an american studio afaik so I'm not sure if they are going to do other dubs.
    Found on day one a Japanes and German dub.
    German dub is really good for a german anime dub, Trevor got the german voice of Geralt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Offbeat View Post
    Second season built slow, focused a bit on the wrong characters to me, but damn, episode 7, 4.30 in

Worth
    Completely and utterly. I binge watched S2 last night, and finally hearing Bloody Tears on top of that entire scene was absolute magic.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Hmm i dont recall watching season 1 in English..

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Hmm i dont recall watching season 1 in English..
    Miyagie, above, said theres a japanese and german dub. There might be others then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    Can't wait to see more of Isaac and Hector.

I don't know anything about Castlevania lore aside from this series, but can anyone clarify what the deal is with these
    As far as I'm aware, Isaac and Hector are literally the only ones. Why they are allowed to remain human, I don't know. I don't see any evidence of becoming a vampire causing any changes, HOWEVER, if they are strong as humans, it may be possible that making them vampires would only have negatives (weaknesses) with few positives.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Season 2 was fucken great.

Can't wait for Season 3.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Solid season 2, longer, more character development, a lot of homage to the original game series.

But, as a semi-fan of the serie (I'm missing a a few of title, mostly the PS2/PS3 one), I do get the feeling that the "Art Director" is a true fan. Everything visual scream Castlevania. But the writer is not, instead of following the rules of Castlevania univers, he want elsewhere. The vampire betrayal, the teleporting castle (afak the castle appear somewhere but it teleport at will like that), the anchor spell so the castle no longer teleport, Dracula not having a demonic form, Dracule castle not vanishing when he died.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

10+ Year Old Account
    More episodes this time. I was pissed with the short length before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Season 2 was amazing. Episode seven is easily my favorite.

I'm glad they made some changes to the series as some of the video game parts wouldn't work well for a show. They did leave enough hooks for season 3 so I'm happy about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a bit disappointed by how it ended though. I was hoping to see a 1v1 between Dracula and Carmilla. I did like that even in the weakened state he was in, from not feeding in a while, he was still a proper beast. I don't think they would've stood a chance with that coup, even if the castle hadn't been teleported.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Say the words. So I know you are still my friend.

10/10 for Castlevania S2.
    Last edited by icausewipes; 2018-11-04 at 12:49 PM.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account

This scene basically made me cry....Bring back so much memories of the old days playing Castlevania SOTN in the Sega Saturn and PS1....the moment of 0:18 when the Blood Tears started in the background...I smiled and got a teary eyes.

Pity they didn't flesh out those vampire generals because I think that Indian guy who was dodging Sypha's icy attacks was cool tbh.

Which version of Castlevania anime are you refering to? There is more than one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    The one from Netflix. The american anime tv series.

Where would I find the other one?

No there isn't. Castlevania has never had an animated adaptation until the Netflix series, unless we're counting the Simon Belmont that appeared in the Captain N series.