Forum for Destiny 2?

Since Destiny 2 will be available through Blizzard, and this forum seems to be all about Blizzard(+ a few other games), can we add a forum for Destiny 2?

There's a Destiny 1 thread already and it's not busy enough to warrant it's own subforum. They don't like creating new forums when the traffic for it isn't there, and they don't like to shut down forums for a lack of traffic, so they're a lot more careful to what forums they make now. That's not to say they won't, but it's too early right now and if it ever happened it probably wouldn't be until after the PC release.

7+ Year Old Account
    It will be right next to the Starcraft forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Since Destiny 2 will be available through Blizzard, and this forum seems to be all about Blizzard(+ a few other games), can we add a forum for Destiny 2?
    Uhm, I am not @chaud or Bibi, or even a moderator anymore but I think I can safely say that there isn't enough traffic for a Destiny 2 thread. Next step would be a mega thread.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..