Timewalking gone in EU?

As the title says, wth happened to the timewalking quest in EU?

The NPC doesn't give it anymore, and on another char that I already picked it up, it's gone from my quest log.

its a bug has been gone since about 5 hours >.<

Well usually events end on Tuesdays. Not sure if that's world wide but I'd assume that it wouldn't change based on region... that it would both start and stop on a Tuesday even though your resets are on Wednesday.

Edit: or somebody said it's a bug so I'm guessing this is weird then. My guess is that somehow your servers got mixed up with the NA ones somehow? ._. seems weird if that's the case but our timewalking event ended today with reset. Not quite 5 hours ago though. Reset was about 3.

It also activated on Tuesday last week, but doesn't show an actual end date on the in-game calendar, so I guess the weekly quests are still a bit of a mess, like when we had 2 at once and then no scheduled event(they just put in another battleground event when the week started, same event as one of the 2 the previous week) for a few weeks around 7.2 launch
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    It also activated on Tuesday last week, but doesn't show an actual end date on the in-game calendar, so I guess the weekly quests are still a bit of a mess.
    It wasn't, I didn't have access to the Timewalking quest until Wednesday like usual.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

EU Timewalking wasn't up on tuesday last week despite what the calendar says. There was no queue option, no quest, I checked. And today at 6 AM server it was already gone.