Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah just went into MC because why not and was seeing if there was a smaller version (saw talks here, but couldn't remember if it was in yet) and saw the by Source ID so now they are in the 40-42 range, with some outliers. At least I don't feel so far behind now.
    The MiniList feature is coming with the 1.0.1-release probably either tomorrow or Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post
    I did notice that when I look at each individual boss it's showing the pet for them as not obtained, but when I hover over them they said 1/3. I saw something mentioned about it and tried to read the tool tip, but my brain isn't computing anything at the moment so not sure if it's normal. Even after I got two of them it still showed 0 in the guide.
    Yeah, I apologize for this. There isn't a native Item ID -> Species ID API available in the WoW API that I'm aware of, so those associations need to be handled manually. If someone has a way that they harvest this information that they would like to share, that would be awesome. In the mean time, you can uncheck "Companion Pets" as none of them filter correctly right now. I kinda left that in as a placeholder for something I want to do some day.
    Last edited by Crieve; 2017-06-05 at 01:33 AM.

Addon doesn't seem to list LFR for Panda raids outside of SoO (I'm missing set pieces/etc from HoF/etc)

- - - Updated - - -

I take it this is a result of LFR not being listed in the journal?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Addon doesn't seem to list LFR for Panda raids outside of SoO (I'm missing set pieces/etc from HoF/etc)

- - - Updated - - -

I take it this is a result of LFR not being listed in the journal?
    That is correct. I'll put a ticket in for adding the LFR difficulties for non-SoO MoP raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    That is correct. I'll put a ticket in for adding the LFR difficulties for non-SoO MoP raids.
    Awesome, thanks. Addon is amazing man, everything I could want

Yeah, I apologize for this. There isn't a native Item ID -> Species ID API available in the WoW API that I'm aware of, so those associations need to be handled manually. If someone has a way that they harvest this information that they would like to share, that would be awesome. In the mean time, you can uncheck "Companion Pets" as none of them filter correctly right now. I kinda left that in as a placeholder for something I want to do some day.
    No worries. I was half asleep earlier so my memory was foggy on what I read in this thread and I had remembered it being talked about vaguely. I'll probably leave it ticked on for now because otherwise I'll forget there's even one on the boss.

Found another bug, it's showing cloth/mail/leather when I only have it selected for plate (sunwell is only one I've seen so far with this problem)

Really loving your addon still man, hopefully me using it so extensively can help you hammer it out and perfect it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Found another bug, it's showing cloth/mail/leather when I only have it selected for plate (sunwell is only one I've seen so far with this problem)

Really loving your addon still man, hopefully me using it so extensively can help you hammer it out and perfect it!
    I believe I have fixed this issue in 1.0.1. So the next public release will have this included. Also, thanks for the feedback - it helps keep me motivated because I could be out collecting all the things instead of making ALL THE THINGS. (hehe - I do go out and test fixes sometimes, but not as much as I was before the first version went public)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    No worries. I was half asleep earlier so my memory was foggy on what I read in this thread and I had remembered it being talked about vaguely. I'll probably leave it ticked on for now because otherwise I'll forget there's even one on the boss.
    One of the contributors (Katardre) actually supplied a fairly long list of ItemID -> SpeciesID conversions, so a good chunk of the pets should work in 1.0.1.
    Last edited by Crieve; 2017-06-03 at 01:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only I knew how to help out on contributing. (if I could I'd add the holiday Appearances and work from there on).
    It's showing Nightbane loot (original Karazhan) even for Characters who can't summon the boss (who haven't done the Questline, which was removed in MoP).
    Any way to fix it or just get a friend who can summon the boss and get some additional Appearances ? ^^
    Last edited by Mhyroth; 2017-06-03 at 04:46 PM.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    If only I knew how to help out on contributing. (if I could I'd add the holiday Appearances and work from there on).
    It's showing Nightbane loot (original Karazhan) even for Characters who can't summon the boss (who haven't done the Questline, which was removed in MoP).
    Any way to fix it or just get a friend who can summon the boss and get some additional Appearances ? ^^
    It was my understanding that everyone can click the urn now. Is this not the case?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Biggest issue with drawing from the dungeon journal is the journal does not list trash drops for raids or dungeons. Those are the rarest items and the ones that will take collectors the longest to obtain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Biggest issue with drawing from the dungeon journal is the journal does not list trash drops for raids or dungeons. Those are the rarest items and the ones that will take collectors the longest to obtain.
    This is true, but since this addon only uses that information as a base rather than a limitation, we can still build the rest of it manually using ItemDB. I will be including notes on how to contribute to ItemDB and test your additions locally - crowd sourcing item information from collectors (who also happen to be OCD ) is probably the preferred method for how an addon of this type should work.

That or somehow get all the data from WoWHead. But that's a terrifying thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    This is true, but since this addon only uses that information as a base rather than a limitation, we can still build the rest of it manually using ItemDB. I will be including notes on how to contribute to ItemDB and test your additions locally - crowd sourcing item information from collectors (who also happen to be OCD ) is probably the preferred method for how an addon of this type should work.

That or somehow get all the data from WoWHead. But that's a terrifying thought.
    Pretty sure monars has it all compiled already, if you're looking for a resource with the work done already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi everyone,

I just released a new build (1.0.1-release) that contains all of the changes that we've been discussing for the past few days.

KNOWN BUGS:
    A number of the new items included in Throne of Thunder do not actually exist in the game. I need to clean these up, but you'll see them as "Retrieving Item #XXXXX" until then.
    If you have a group popped out, it will actively affect the primary window and any other window that has that group. Indents and expanding values appearing particularly broken at this time. I'm working on a fix, but I didn't want to delay pushing the smaller + resizable window for much longer.

A full list of changes is provided below:
    - The primary frame is now resizable. Say you want to pop out Ulduar, Naxx, Maly, and ICC. You right click them in the main list and they pop out (while remaining in the primary frame) into standalone windows containing that localized group. One restriction would be that you can only pop out groups. Individual pieces of standalone data cannot. (so items, labels without children, etc can't, but instances, difficulties, and encounters can)

- Included Katardre's SpeciesID assignments! Thanks again for your contribution!
    - Added all of Katarde's Rare Mobs to the ItemDB!

- Added Avatar of the Martyred to Heroic Auchenai Crypts, High Priestess of Thaurissan to Blackrock Depths, and Colonel Zerran to Ruins of AQ.
    Removed the item 43999 from ItemDB. Apparently, it's a broken Item ID included on 25 man Sartharion.

- Added Looking For Raid Difficulty for Throne of Thunder.
    - Added Trash Mob drops to Normal Mode Throne of Thunder.
    - Added Shared Boss Loot for Throne of Thunder on all difficulties.
    - Added NPC IDs for "Trash Mobs" and "Shared Boss Loot" to the localization table.

Hi everyone,

I just released a new build (1.0.1-release) that contains all of the changes that we've been discussing for the past few days.

KNOWN BUGS:
    A number of the new items included in Throne of Thunder do not actually exist in the game. I need to clean these up, but you'll see them as "Retrieving Item #XXXXX" until then.
    If you have a group popped out, it will actively affect the primary window and any other window that has that group. Indents and expanding values appearing particularly broken at this time. I'm working on a fix, but I didn't want to delay pushing the smaller + resizable window for much longer.

A full list of changes is provided below:
    - The primary frame is now resizable. Say you want to pop out Ulduar, Naxx, Maly, and ICC. You right click them in the main list and they pop out (while remaining in the primary frame) into standalone windows containing that localized group. One restriction would be that you can only pop out groups. Individual pieces of standalone data cannot. (so items, labels without children, etc can't, but instances, difficulties, and encounters can)

- Included Katardre's SpeciesID assignments! Thanks again for your contribution!
    - Added all of Katarde's Rare Mobs to the ItemDB!

- Added Avatar of the Martyred to Heroic Auchenai Crypts, High Priestess of Thaurissan to Blackrock Depths, and Colonel Zerran to Ruins of AQ.
    Removed the item 43999 from ItemDB. Apparently, it's a broken Item ID included on 25 man Sartharion.

- Added Looking For Raid Difficulty for Throne of Thunder.
    - Added Trash Mob drops to Normal Mode Throne of Thunder.
    - Added Shared Boss Loot for Throne of Thunder on all difficulties.
    - Added NPC IDs for "Trash Mobs" and "Shared Boss Loot" to the localization table.
    Oo can't wait to get home and test it out. Thanks for your work!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account

Uploaded 1.0.3-release

Hey everyone,

I just uploaded a new build (1.0.3-release) that addresses issues with item filtration and source IDs.

Full change log:
    - Item Filters have been simplified. This greatly reduced the amount of memory overhead and also reduced the computation time required to calculate missing items.
    - Rebuilt all of the Source IDs as I believe a lot of them were actually wrong. I've also included a Source ID harvesting method so that future harvests are much easier to perform.
    - Fixed the missing class tables for a number of items.
    - Toys are now correctly tracked. Made note of the C_ToyBox.GetToyInfo not returning the correct values. (it was returning FAVORITE, not COLLECTED as expected)
    - Updated the PresetsDB to work with the new item filtration system.

I've also taken new screenshots for the main page that better indicate what the addon is capable of.

Found some incorrect information however this might have been fixed in newest release. I'll be downloading it in a second and see if its still there.

- - - Updated - - -

Every classes tier pieces are showing up in the LFR ToT

Same problem with Girdle, and Sunwell Plateau looks to be fixed!

Thanks for the updates!

What is the point of items without sources? Since it links the tier tokens it seems like you wouldn't be able to complete it. (maddening!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Every classes tier pieces are showing up in the LFR ToT
    What is the point of items without sources? Since it links the tier tokens it seems like you wouldn't be able to complete it. (maddening!)
    Well, exactly this. It's supposed to be there to show that I have an intent to add the item group, but haven't finished doing that yet. This normally me copying data from WoWHead and pasting it into a giant text file over and over again. Mind-numbing to say the least! Those items should be implemented with all of their respective gear pieces later this week. (back to work tomorrow)

Same problem with Girdle
    This item is supposed to "share" an appearance with the Belt of the Impaler. If it doesn't, then that's probably an issue in the Blizzard Database. I'll post it in a Bug Report once I can confirm that acquiring the item doesn't trigger the opposite appearance from getting added to the collections list. (According to what I've seen so far, every item in TOC automatically grants its like appearance for the opposite faction.

Well, exactly this. It's supposed to be there to show that I have an intent to add the item group, but haven't finished doing that yet. This normally me copying data from WoWHead and pasting it into a giant text file over and over again. Mind-numbing to say the least! Those items should be implemented with all of their respective gear pieces later this week. (back to work tomorrow)

This item is supposed to "share" an appearance with the Belt of the Impaler. If it doesn't, then that's probably an issue in the Blizzard Database. I'll post it in a Bug Report once I can confirm that acquiring the item doesn't trigger the opposite appearance from getting added to the collections list. (According to what I've seen so far, every item in TOC automatically grants its like appearance for the opposite faction.
    Ah! Ok. I've had it set aside for unique appearances so since I have that tmog already I found it odd it was showing up again.

Good to know, as always, great work

- - - Updated - - -

Ominous Mogu Greatboots show up for Spoils of Pandaria in the collection tab/LFR adventure tab but not in all the things.

Also just realized in the LFR for ToT it includes a lot of int plate items, which are impossible for a non paladin (that is holy specced) to get is there anyway to edit these options?

- - - Updated - - -

Emerald Nightmare plate loot isn't showing correctly, says I'm missing the same 3 pieces for each difficulty, and doesn't list actual pieces that are missing (all of them basically)
    Last edited by DesMephisto; 2017-06-05 at 07:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ominous Mogu Greatboots show up for Spoils of Pandaria in the collection tab/LFR adventure tab but not in all the things.
    Could you check again after updating to 1.0.5-release? I'm seeing it on all of the difficulties on my end and I'm currently up-to-date. (Mind you, on LFR, the Ominous Mogu Greatboots are at the very bottom of Spoils' list, but I still see them.)

Also just realized in the LFR for ToT it includes a lot of int plate items, which are impossible for a non paladin (that is holy specced) to get is there anyway to edit these options?
    If there a way to determine which items can drop for a given character class? I've been clearing all of the Heroic/Mythic WoD dungeons and I always thought it was weird that none of the polearms or bows ever dropped for my warrior. I might be able to write a post-filter class restriction set if I know the common rules when exporting ItemDB.

Emerald Nightmare plate loot isn't showing correctly, says I'm missing the same 3 pieces for each difficulty, and doesn't list actual pieces that are missing (all of them basically)
    It's showing up correctly for me. You may be on 1.0.3 still - this should have been corrected already.

Could you check again after updating to 1.0.5-release? I'm seeing it on all of the difficulties on my end and I'm currently up-to-date. (Mind you, on LFR, the Ominous Mogu Greatboots are at the very bottom of Spoils' list, but I still see them.)

If there a way to determine which items can drop for a given character class? I've been clearing all of the Heroic/Mythic WoD dungeons and I always thought it was weird that none of the polearms or bows ever dropped for my warrior. I might be able to write a post-filter class restriction set if I know the common rules when exporting ItemDB.

It's showing up correctly for me. You may be on 1.0.3 still - this should have been corrected already.
    I was using the one that was updated yesterday? I see there was another update, is it possible to include versions in the addon folder, like how DBM does? going to try new version and see if problem persists.

this newer new version is working and the problems I mentioned are fixed!

I'm not sure how the intellect problem can be solved, but it is something that drives me crazy as a non intellect user (blizzard does the same damn thing! There are a pair of plate goggles that you can only make as a paladin engineer and its literally maddening that I cannot fill that slot in)
    Last edited by DesMephisto; 2017-06-06 at 12:49 AM.