Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hi, don't know if it is doable, but I have a feature request :
    With personal loot forced on certain instances, it would be cool to have a line in the toolpit that tells you which spec on the current character can loot the item (like Wowhead does). It would make this already incredibly useful addon the perfect tool.
    Thanks for it.

We have been brainstorming a way to make the addon intuitive to show you just that for the personal loot. But it might take a bit to get all the coding and such worked out.

- - - Updated - - -

Crieve was able to add the personal loot specs to the item tooltips. This will be in the next release. Thanks for the suggestion.

Is there a way to ignore specific drops in the checklists?

Wow, that is efficient! Thanks a lot, it is such a great news.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    There are NO plans currently to add a blacklist.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    It's called "ALL THE THINGS", not "SOME OF THE THINGS". Maybe write your own addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    It's called "ALL THE THINGS", not "SOME OF THE THINGS". Maybe write your own addon?
    No need for the hostility, it was a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    You can turn off "Completionist Mode" and that should do exactly as you've requested. Also, you can click an item in the list to expand it. Some items (such as from Sunwell) are only obtainable if you get the item and then do something else with it afterward.
    Turning off Completionist Mode doesnt change a thing, still shows 2/3 or 1/3 for tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by inexcitus View Post
    Turning off Completionist Mode doesnt change a thing, still shows 2/3 or 1/3 for tokens.
    Would you mind posting a screenshot of what items are showing so I can look into this further. You can also hop in discord and we can chat there to get to the bottom of the issue. Thanks.

As for a bit more explanation on the blacklist. We have added filters that allow for some stuff to not be shown, but we do not want to add in a blacklist as we feel it takes away from the addon. We want those 9/10's showing so you will feel inclined to go get that last piece. It is what the addon was made for. A lot of the people who work on the addon are completionists and collector's. We like seeing the 100% as well, but we also want those to be more than.. ahh this won't drop, let me just blacklist it.

Quote Originally Posted by inexcitus View Post
    Can you link any of the tokens in question in a screenshot? It could be those items in the token have a different appearance slightly. For instance Sunwell Plateau items you get one to drop in a raid and then exchange it for another piece which is a recolor so a new appearance.

Hi, I have updated the addon but it doesn't show the info about personal loot specs. Is there anything to do to enable it?

EDIT : Works after a reinstalled the addon. Great addition!
    Last edited by Jeryl59; 2017-11-26 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeryl59 View Post
    Hi, I have updated the addon but it doesn't show the info about personal loot specs. Is there anything to do to enable it?
    If you have 1.4.3 then it's automatically in the tooltip.

Here it shows in the lower right hand corner as "Enhancement". Other items could say "Elemental, Restoration" or "Not available in Personal Loot"

Deleted
    Great thanks for the answer. Now it is clearer what happens.

By the way I have found another issue. And in that case it is certanly a bug. For my shammy (she wears mail, good girl) the appearance Dark Shaman's Jerkin (id:132551) marked as collected:
    imgur.com/a/OtiW7
    But I have this appearance only in Leather, not Mail. So the mail version should not be collected.
    The same situation here Chitonous Bindings (id:132552) imgur.com/a/8QgG9
    And I am fairly sure there are a lot of examples of this issue throught the collection. Some off-hands have the same appearance as staves, some mail stuff look like leather, other look like plate.

This is a side effect of not using completionist mode, eventually we may be able to find a solution, but for now, if you want perfect accuracy, turn on completionist mode.

Is it possible to have ATT start "on". Everytime I log I need to do a /att to enable the addon (not talking about the minilist)

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Is it possible to have ATT start "on". Everytime I log I need to do a /att to enable the addon (not talking about the minilist)
    So when you load into a character the main window pops up no matter what?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So when you load into a character the main window pops up no matter what?
    Yes, I have a dedicated space for the addon and (topright on this screenshot) and it is rather empty looking if the addon isn't on by itself.

https://all-outdigital.com/temp/wowui.jpg

Yes, I have a dedicated space for the addon and (topright on this screenshot) and it is rather empty looking if the addon isn't on by itself.

https://all-outdigital.com/temp/wowui.jpg
    Question, what resolution are you using 1900x795? Also, is it one or two monitor setup it's using?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Question, what resolution are you using 1900x795? Also, is it one or two monitor setup it's using?
    3440x1440 , one monitor.

3440x1440 , one monitor.
    Nice resolution