Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    If it's not refreshing quick enough it's due to lag with Blizzard and your machine. Some items also don't refresh because of how Blizzard has it (Illusions).

You can shift+click the ALL THE HEADERS and it will force a refresh of your whole collection.
    Cool! I'll try that, thanks.

Hey, sorry if this has been addresses already,
    But when i go through legacy content many items seem to be missing from the addon, and many Necks, rings and trinkets are listed.

I checked the box that says "i only care about my main".

Im at work so cant show screen shots, but last night i was running M and H Highmaul, had only a couple of weapons show on the addon and i got some cloaks that were not collected (and the addon progress didnt change after i obtained the cloaks)
    Similarly, i went to some vanilla raids (AQ, BWL and MC) and the addon listed trinkets, rings and necks.

Thanks for this addon!

Madness will consume you!!!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I'm done with my mini WoW hiatus (it's really bad timing, considering the things I still need from Legion!) I'll be installing this addon! Good work, looks great!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Hey, sorry if this has been addresses already,
    But when i go through legacy content many items seem to be missing from the addon, and many Necks, rings and trinkets are listed.

I checked the box that says "i only care about my main".

Im at work so cant show screen shots, but last night i was running M and H Highmaul, had only a couple of weapons show on the addon and i got some cloaks that were not collected (and the addon progress didnt change after i obtained the cloaks)
    Similarly, i went to some vanilla raids (AQ, BWL and MC) and the addon listed trinkets, rings and necks.

Thanks for this addon!
    Rings, trinkets, etc is a work in progress. The idea is that they will show us how likely it is an item we want will drop. Like; is it better to farm that item on your warrior that has a 40% of getting it or on your hunter that has a 25% chance. However! You can change in your settings if you want the addon to show rings and trinkets or not.

Are you sure you haven't collected a lot of items from Highmaul already then? If you've been running your garrison mission table a lot it is very possible that you have collected a lot of items from Highmaul that way.

Lastly, if an item drop from a raid for example won't update when you collect it, try shift-clicking the ATT header to force an update. That should fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Rings, trinkets, etc is a work in progress. The idea is that they will show us how likely it is an item we want will drop. Like; is it better to farm that item on your warrior that has a 40% of getting it or on your hunter that has a 25% chance. However! You can change in your settings if you want the addon to show rings and trinkets or not.

Are you sure you haven't collected a lot of items from Highmaul already then? If you've been running your garrison mission table a lot it is very possible that you have collected a lot of items from Highmaul that way.

Lastly, if an item drop from a raid for example won't update when you collect it, try shift-clicking the ATT header to force an update. That should fix it.
    I tried looking for a 'hide accesories' type of button but couldn't find one. Ill look hareder i guess...

As for the second part, i might have collected many things that i probably don't remember, the point of me using this addon is so i can target the bosses and places where i can get stuff i haven't collected yet...
    The addon said i was only missing pieces from Butcher, Twins and That anti magic guy on Mythic, but when i killed Kargath i got a cloak that i have not yet collected (at least, the notification of getting a new piece went off)

So i killed all the bosses and got anothet from Imperator...

These cloaks are classified in Wowhead as "zone drops" but in the ATT window they did not show as "uncollected" and when i got them, my collection didn't get updated.

Might it be becuase these cloaks fit a different spec loot table? As i am a Ret Paladin... One of the cloaks shows as having intellect on it...

I tried looking for a 'hide accesories' type of button but couldn't find one. Ill look hareder i guess...
    Mini List page, scroll to bottom. Trinkets/Ring/Neck are there.

As for the second part, i might have collected many things that i probably don't remember, the point of me using this addon is so i can target the bosses and places where i can get stuff i haven't collected yet...
    The addon said i was only missing pieces from Butcher, Twins and That anti magic guy on Mythic, but when i killed Kargath i got a cloak that i have not yet collected (at least, the notification of getting a new piece went off)

These cloaks are classified in Wowhead as "zone drops" but in the ATT window they did not show as "uncollected" and when i got them, my collection didn't get updated.

Might it be because these cloaks fit a different spec loot table? As i am a Ret Paladin... One of the cloaks shows as having intellect on it...
    Can you post screenshots of the cloak and your ATT list? There are about 4-6 zone drops in Highmaul that are cloaks. If you are playing Unique mode the fanfare will go off when you get a new item regardless if you have it or not. Basically means you unlocked it via completionist mode if you were playing that.

If you also feel like you unlocked an appearance and it didn't update you can Shift + Click the header to force a refresh.

Might it be becuase these cloaks fit a different spec loot table? As i am a Ret Paladin... One of the cloaks shows as having intellect on it...
    Provide item info so that the addon contributors know what item caused this.
    You can also get help pretty much immediately if you join the discord channel; few people there, but they are very active.

So, for some reason i cannot replicate this... I must have confused Mythic display with HC or something... sorry to bother you guys...

You did help me tho, Thanks!

Deleted
    Good update.
    Good job.

I see its now tracking fishing routes. I don't like that personally, but you can turn that off which is fine for me.
    I realized its now tracking some items that can't be used for transmog, especially those "fishy","bones" weapons. If you want to know which items im talking about, google for "old crafty". Its kinda a waepon but not useable for tmog. Is there a way to disable this?

Can I get that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

I love this addon although my OCD isn't so fond of it...

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    Good update.
    Good job.

I see its now tracking fishing routes. I don't like that personally, but you can turn that off which is fine for me.
    I realized its now tracking some items that can't be used for transmog, especially those "fishy","bones" weapons. If you want to know which items im talking about, google for "old crafty". Its kinda a waepon but not useable for tmog. Is there a way to disable this?
    That's intended. Those items can be collected and added to your wardrobe. They just aren't moggable currently, but if they were to make them available for like a holiday or something then you would have access to them. They've always been in the addon, just behind a filter that was hiding them. Since they are collectable they are now viewable by all.

Deleted
    That's intended. Those items can be collected and added to your wardrobe. They just aren't moggable currently, but if they were to make them available for like a holiday or something then you would have access to them. They've always been in the addon, just behind a filter that was hiding them. Since they are collectable they are now viewable by all.
    Can you Check

http://en.wowhead.com/item=4090/becher-des-schmerzes

I just bought it. Learned it. And its not gone from list. It shares some appearences. Bit i have Those top. Still in List.

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    Can you Check

http://en.wowhead.com/item=4090/becher-des-schmerzes

I just bought it. Learned it. And its not gone from list. It shares some appearences. Bit i have Those top. Still in List.
    Try a Shift+Click on the header to force a refresh.

With that said some of the items you were talking about Blizzard adjusted it so the info isn't made available immediately and we had to manually add them in. I thought I got most of them, but that particular one I didn't get.

So if it still shows as not collected it will be in the next build and I do apologize for that.

Hi, loving the addon.
    I can't figure out how to turn off the Completionist notification in chat, even though I have Completionist mode turned off. I want to continue to have actual new transmog items still display.

Cursor on the item notification i'd like removed. You can see I had already got the appearance but a duplicate shows up.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Freezy333 View Post
    Hi, loving the addon.
    I can't figure out how to turn off the Completionist notification in chat, even though I have Completionist mode turned off. I want to continue to have actual new transmog items still display.

Cursor on the item notification i'd like removed. You can see I had already got the appearance but a duplicate shows up.

Cheers
    That's because you unlocked a new source appearance. Not much can be done about that since those flags are sent by Blizzard. Anytime you loot a piece of gear and unlock the sourceID Blizzard sends a notification to your wardrobe. We see the signal and that's how we mark as collect/not collected. We also made it setup so you can display this message if you wanted to. The downside is there's no picking and choosing what Blizzard will send.

Some items don't even send a flag (Like learning Shadowstrike on Rogue/Mage/etc in MC; yes it's possible). While some will say Source 1234 (because you unlocked a cross faction item)

Ah rip, good to know though thanks for the quick response.

I've been trying to figure out what this "is."

Specifically, why Brood of Nozdormu shows up like this. It's on a DK, so there are no armor sets to collect. I believe I've finished every weapon quest on alts. I cannot click to expand it like other reps with vendors. Is it simply telling me that I'm not exalted and that's something to collect? (But other reps like Hydraxian don't show up). I believe Sons of Hodir also shows up like this, I have not noticed any others.

Last edited by Brodhistiva; 2018-07-05 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodhistiva View Post
    I've been trying to figure out what this "is."

Specifically, why Brood of Nozdormu shows up like this. It's on a DK, so there are no armor sets to collect. I believe I've finished every weapon quest on alts. I cannot click to expand it like other reps with vendors. Is it simply telling me that I'm not exalted and that's something to collect? (But other reps like Hydraxian don't show up). I believe Sons of Hodir also shows up like this, I have not noticed any others.
    It's showing you aren't exalted with the faction yet. Once you reach exalted status then it grants you credit for it.

It's showing you aren't exalted with the faction yet. Once you reach exalted status then it grants you credit for it.
    This feels incredibly petty, but would it be possible to add a reputation filter to the mini list? I switched mains in MoP and have since effectively played with 2 mains - generalizing, but one handles most PvE and PvP content, the other is relegated to things like professions, reputations, etc. The reputations that still show up are effectively something I already "have."

I wouldn't ask if it wasn't SUCH an incredible addon. You guys are beyond incredible for putting this together and regularly updating it. I don't mean to sound like I'm taking it for granted, your work is phenomenal.