Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodhistiva View Post
    This feels incredibly petty, but would it be possible to add a reputation filter to the mini list? I switched mains in MoP and have since effectively played with 2 mains - generalizing, but one handles most PvE and PvP content, the other is relegated to things like professions, reputations, etc. The reputations that still show up are effectively something I already "have."

I wouldn't ask if it wasn't SUCH an incredible addon. You guys are beyond incredible for putting this together and regularly updating it. I don't mean to sound like I'm taking it for granted, your work is phenomenal.
    Factions in ATT are account bound. So if you have the reputation on an alt it counts for all your toons. Have you tried logging on all your toons so it can cache it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Factions in ATT are account bound. So if you have the reputation on an alt it counts for all your toons. Have you tried logging on all your toons so it can cache it?
    I did not realize that. I multibox them, so they're the same-but-different account, as in WoW1 and WoW2. They're linked with everything else, but it makes sense that this split is probably what's screwing me up. Thanks for clarifying that! Repeating that it felt petty asking, I could easily just log onto a DK on the other account to get that satisfaction. I'm not sure if there's a way around it outside of just doing the rep again, which may very well happen on its own with how stingy Viscidus and C'thun are being with their plate.

Deleted
    they seem to be marked as collected and removed from the list - so no bug here. BUT i know i have the old crafty on a twink of mine, who can use it as a weapon but i also remember old crafty showing up in the list. i don't know if its bugged, aka not removed, or if i have to have old crafty on the main. i'll check that again on later today and give feedback.

i also have a question: is it possible to remove certain items from my list? just like setting certain category to filters?

for exampe shop stuff. I don't want to collect that and that stuff should not be tracked. or for example this goggle you can buy from bmah for 500k. i would really love the possibilty to just ignore certain items like that because its ruining the fun at some point for me

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    they seem to be marked as collected and removed from the list - so no bug here. BUT i know i have the old crafty on a twink of mine, who can use it as a weapon but i also remember old crafty showing up in the list. i don't know if its bugged, aka not removed, or if i have to have old crafty on the main. i'll check that again on later today and give feedback.
    It should be as long as you have it on your account it gives you credit. If you do have it on an alt and it's not showing up on your main then try Shift+Clicking the "ALL THE THINGS" header from the main list (can be accessed /att or minimap)

i also have a question: is it possible to remove certain items from my list? just like setting certain category to filters?

for exampe shop stuff. I don't want to collect that and that stuff should not be tracked. or for example this goggle you can buy from bmah for 500k. i would really love the possibilty to just ignore certain items like that because its ruining the fun at some point for me
    Some items can be filtered, some can't.

In particular the In-Game Store and BMAH have filters you can use. It is on the second tab labeled "Account Filters" then scrolled through the page and you'll see the filters for various items. Hopefully that helps.

Deleted
    It should be as long as you have it on your account it gives you credit. If you do have it on an alt and it's not showing up on your main then try Shift+Clicking the "ALL THE THINGS" header from the main list (can be accessed /att or minimap)

Some items can be filtered, some can't.

In particular the In-Game Store and BMAH have filters you can use. It is on the second tab labeled "Account Filters" then scrolled through the page and you'll see the filters for various items. Hopefully that helps.
    its still tracking shop pets, although In-Game Store is checked. but its somehow strange because pets like "Argi" is not listed, but mini-ragnaros, or XT and KT, listed too

too be more precise, turning In-Game Store on/off only delists "Argi", Twilight and soul of the aspects. it its unchecked these 3 are shown too, besides all the other shop pets but these 3 have a small green icon on the left side

its still tracking shop pets, although In-Game Store is checked. but its somehow strange because pets like "Argi" is not listed, but mini-ragnaros, or XT and KT, listed too

too be more precise, turning In-Game Store on/off only delists "Argi", Twilight and soul of the aspects. it its unchecked these 3 are shown too, besides all the other shop pets but these 3 have a small green icon on the left side
    Are the ones showing up still in the Pet Journal area? If so, that's because those use the specific "pet species" info rather than the "item" used in other places. Which means I just need to apply the filter in those spots so it grabs those items as well.

Deleted
    Are the ones showing up still in the Pet Journal area? If so, that's because those use the specific "pet species" info rather than the "item" used in other places. Which means I just need to apply the filter in those spots so it grabs those items as well.
    yea its listed under the area with ID 9643, which is the pet journal area.

yea its listed under the area with ID 9643, which is the pet journal area.
    Just pushed this to GIT (beta build with all the changes). So that particular problem should be fixed in the next release. If there are others once it's released that I didn't grab let me know.

- Marked various Pets in the Pet Journal as unobtainable via In-Game Store or TCG

I wish I'd never updated to the latest version. It's not as neat to see the filters.

There are Crafted items and Profession duplicating. They look like they do the same thing to me.
    I can't get Achievements removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    I wish I'd never updated to the latest version. It's not as neat to see the filters.

There are Crafted items and Profession duplicating. They look like they do the same thing to me.
    I can't get Achievements removed.
    Are you on 1.6.3? The achievement and profession category were completely removed temporarily as I go through and migrate information over.

Yes. Just checked and TOC is 1.6.3

This version has things like the Tuskarr Spear from Nat Pagle and the Frying pan/Rolling Pin and cooking bell listed but none of those are appearances that can be added yet they (except the bell) are showing Not Collected and there is no way to remove them from the minilist that I can see.

Also had some issues with things showing up that shouldn't (Fishing rods for example with the option unticked). Ticking and unticking again updated to remove them though.

This has been an ongoing issue (not just this version) and I'm not sure how it detects but Tier sets don't display properly. I was in ToT yesterday and got some tokens but the tier did not show up under the Tier Sets mini-list even though I had unknown appearances (in a couple of cases I didn't have any of the specific tier piece appearances).

I keep completionist mode on

Yes. Just checked and TOC is 1.6.3
    1.6.4a is out and has achievements disabled. Our GIT has professions disabled to as we found another bug that I didn't notice (Disabled in 1.6.4, but re-enabled in 1.6.4a)

If you want to grab what will be 1.6.4b *soon* you can use this link: https://github.com/DFortun81/AllTheT...ive/master.zip

This version has things like the Tuskarr Spear from Nat Pagle and the Frying pan/Rolling Pin and cooking bell listed but none of those are appearances that can be added yet they (except the bell) are showing Not Collected and there is no way to remove them from the minilist that I can see.
    Those items are actually collectible, but not transmoggable. They flag as collected in your wardrobe and 1.6.3 probably doesn't have that info as I had to manually add some. If you have the item you can try a Shift+Click on "ALL THE THINGS" header and it should refresh it. These items are intended to be there as they can be collected. In 1.6.4 this "special" items have a tag on them that mention how to mark them collected as well.

Also had some issues with things showing up that shouldn't (Fishing rods for example with the option unticked). Ticking and unticking again updated to remove them though.
    So clicking Fishing Poles on and off still show them? Does it do this to all or certain ones?

This has been an ongoing issue (not just this version) and I'm not sure how it detects but Tier sets don't display properly. I was in ToT yesterday and got some tokens but the tier did not show up under the Tier Sets mini-list even though I had unknown appearances (in a couple of cases I didn't have any of the specific tier piece appearances).
    Item Sets -> Tier Sets is manually built by myself and I haven't added them all in yet. So that's why you see only certain ones in. I think Tier 1-7 and 19-21 are in. I'm trying to update each tier as I do a tier of PvP to keep them balanced and on track. It's a work in progress, just a lot of my time has been devoted to beta for BfA launch.

Up to 1.6.4.a

Under Open World - Pandaria - Throne of Thunder is listed and includes Deepholm when expanded.

Tier Sets issue makes sense as it's those in the middle 10-17ish that don't seem to show.

The Fishing poles sorted itself when selected and deselected. Not sure why but sometimes things I had unticked get reticked without me doing anything.

I'll have to look at the collectible things again as I really only use ATT for appearances so prefer other things to not show.

Also, for info, first I've seen anything like this. (new items with the appearance?)

Up to 1.6.4.a
    Under Open World - Pandaria - Throne of Thunder is listed and includes Deepholm when expanded.[/quote]

Thanks, I'll have to fix that one. The localization string that was there for Maelstrom got changed by Blizzard to say Throne of Thunder.

Also, for info, first I've seen anything like this. (new items with the appearance?)
    The Retrieving data bit is because Blizzard created an item for each line that shared an appearance, but deleted the item completely and left it attached in their database resulting in that odd error.

Under Open World - Pandaria - Throne of Thunder is listed and includes Deepholm when expanded.
    Thanks, I'll have to fix that one. The localization string that was there for Maelstrom got changed by Blizzard to say Throne of Thunder.

The Retrieving data bit is because Blizzard created an item for each line that shared an appearance, but deleted the item completely and left it attached in their database resulting in that odd error.[/QUOTE]

Thought maybe they'd added new appearances which you hadn't added yet. If it's just as you say then I'll not post any others as I thought they may need adding (per the note in ATT itself but easier for me to do it here than discord).

Just about that, entering Onyxia's Lair opens the mini list for full Kalimdor. Both for the proper instance and for the small part of the cave that is on the open world.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    Just about that, entering Onyxia's Lair opens the mini list for full Kalimdor. Both for the proper instance and for the small part of the cave that is on the open world.
    Does it do that with 1.6.4 or 1.6.4a? I know 1.6.4a made a change to it since it has it's own map now.

Will you be expecting to add an ability to expand the addons window instead of just dragging it down? I dislike how its so small and I have to constantly click to close tabs because i can't see anything. And i'm having issues with the addon telling me I need the Tmog of necks/rings, and also Tmog appearances that ive already collected from another item.

Does it do that with 1.6.4 or 1.6.4a? I know 1.6.4a made a change to it since it has it's own map now.
    My bad, it was the 1.6.4, didn't realize there was a newer version.

This one I think we fixed in 1.6.4a

Crieve and I are in the process of getting maps all converted over to the new system. We were using the table provided by Blizzard which isn't 100% accurate. Crieve's written a program that will auto process it all and then we can fine tune after that. So if you see any others feel free to report it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Will you be expecting to add an ability to expand the addons window instead of just dragging it down? I dislike how its so small and I have to constantly click to close tabs because i can't see anything. And i'm having issues with the addon telling me I need the Tmog of necks/rings, and also Tmog appearances that ive already collected from another item.
    You should be able to drag it left, right, up and down making it as big or small as you want and it remembers the minilist and main list. If you right-click and make an additional list it doesn't remember it since it's temporary.

Necks/Rings can be filtered out by going to the 3rd tab (Mini List) and scrolling to the bottom and unchecking the ones you don't want to see.

My bad, it was the 1.6.4, didn't realize there was a newer version.
    No worries! Hard to keep up with all the pre-patch addon updates.

A tip though if you use the Twitch client to update. You will want to exit it and restart it. There's a bug with it that isn't refreshing updates properly for addons.