Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hey under the section dungeons & raids > burning crusade > black temple, it shows that on my demon hunter i need to collect the appearances of Illiadari Shoulderpads, Illidari Leggings, and Illidari Robe even though you get all those appearances automaticly from doing the demon hunter starting quests at lvl 98 -100. Just wanted to let you know
    Last edited by mmoc9fbd94094a; 2018-07-20 at 11:10 PM.

Deleted
    I've been using this addon for a while and I'm a big fan of it, so thank you for giving us such a perfect tool to make our lovely game even better.

One issue I've been having though, when I'm in Ashenvale, or Duskwood, the addon shows me Emeris, Lethon, Taerar and Ysondre, and says it's no longer available already. I ticked off all the legacy things but they are still there. Any solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by thoms View Post
    Hey under the section dungeons & raids > burning crusade > black temple, it shows that on my demon hunter i need to collect the appearances of Illiadari Shoulderpads, Illidari Leggings, and Illidari Robe even though you get all those appearances automaticly from doing the demon hunter starting quests at lvl 98 -100. Just wanted to let you know
    If you are completionist you don't get those items automatically.
    Also, it looks like the Alliance version has no shared appearances so you would have to get those individually. The horde ones share in some sense. These are detected by Blizzard's shared appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Arminastr View Post
    I've been using this addon for a while and I'm a big fan of it, so thank you for giving us such a perfect tool to make our lovely game even better.

One issue I've been having though, when I'm in Ashenvale, or Duskwood, the addon shows me Emeris, Lethon, Taerar and Ysondre, and says it's no longer available already. I ticked off all the legacy things but they are still there. Any solutions?
    There are two versions. There are the Legacy versions and the WoW Anniversary ones. Make sure to check off all of them. If they are and it still does it please post a screenshot and I can double check settings and reproduce it on my end.

Deleted
    I'm not using the completionist mode, the 3 items I mentioned is the exact appearance as the demon hunter starting gear. And if you check the dungeon raid journal instead of allthethings, it show that I have collected those appearances. All I'm saying is that it looks like a bug in the addons, unless I'm missing something which doubt.

I'm not using the completionist mode, the 3 items I mentioned is the exact appearance as the demon hunter starting gear. And if you check the dungeon raid journal instead of allthethings, it show that I have collected those appearances. All I'm saying is that it looks like a bug in the addons, unless I'm missing something which doubt.
    ALL THE THINGS pulls from Blizzard UI. Can you please screenshot where the DJ says you own it?

This is what it does for me on Unique mode:

This is what it does in Completionist Mode:

Both are correct because the first one is shared so Unique marks it appropriately. The second is correct because I do not own these items in Completionist mode.

I'm not seeing in the images it showing they were collected though?

Deleted
    I tried to post them, but yeah it says that I've collected all 3, ill give a link instead.

https://imgur.com/a/MIqOZzw

I tried to post them, but yeah it says that I've collected all 3, ill give a link instead.

https://imgur.com/a/MIqOZzw
    Yeah, I saw all three. What i'm saying is on all 3 none of them shows the words collected anywhere. So that's where I'm getting confused.

Any idea or solution was to why my lists are showing me neck pieces/rings etc?

Quote Originally Posted by agli View Post
    Any idea or solution was to why my lists are showing me neck pieces/rings etc?
    Open options, go to the Mini List tab, scroll down to the bottom and untick Neck/Finger/Trinket in the armor box
    "One day I'm just gonna get off the bus and run into the woods and I'm never gonna
    come back, and when I come back, I'm gonna be the knife master."

Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

How do I disable follower tracking? If I hover my mouse over a follower in the mini list, it tells me to go to settings > Mini List and disable followers but I don't see the follower option anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Deleted
    The default blizzard ui says if you haven't collected an appearance if you look at any given item you might get. So the fact that I dont get the text "you haven't collected this appearance yet" or whatever it says (dont remember exactly) should be indication enough that I have collected the appearance. Besides that when I ctrl click the appearance in the dungeon journal or allthethings it is the exact same appearance (colours and everything) that I have in my appearance tab.

Hey, I have disabled the addon to show achievements, but it still shows the raid achievements for some reason?

The default blizzard ui says if you haven't collected an appearance if you look at any given item you might get. So the fact that I dont get the text "you haven't collected this appearance yet" or whatever it says (dont remember exactly) should be indication enough that I have collected the appearance. Besides that when I ctrl click the appearance in the dungeon journal or allthethings it is the exact same appearance (colours and everything) that I have in my appearance tab.
    Thee default Blizzard UI does not say if you have collected it. You have to type up a script that enables it, which some addons do. No where in the images you provided does it say you do or don't have the items. It would say "You've collected this appearance, but not from this item."

Also, as I stated before Shared Appearances are controlled by Blizzard and if they flag or not. I showed images of my version where it's marking it off completely. So it's possible you have a conflicting addon as I can see it working on my end and there are no changes ATT has to do to verify shared drops (on racial/faction)

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Hey, I have disabled the addon to show achievements, but it still shows the raid achievements for some reason?
    Even if you have them disabled they will still show because of the items attached to them. They don't count against you or anything, just the item attached. Some are used as headers such as LFR to distinguish what boss goes to what wing, etc.

Deleted
    I said the default UI tells you if you haven't collected an appearance with this exact message on the item: "You haven't collected this appearance" if that message doesnt stand written in blue on an item then you have learned the appearance of it and yes i had all addons disabled when checking that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Thee default Blizzard UI does not say if you have collected it. You have to type up a script that enables it, which some addons do. No where in the images you provided does it say you do or don't have the items. It would say "You've collected this appearance, but not from this item."

Also, as I stated before Shared Appearances are controlled by Blizzard and if they flag or not. I showed images of my version where it's marking it off completely. So it's possible you have a conflicting addon as I can see it working on my end and there are no changes ATT has to do to verify shared drops (on racial/faction)

Even if you have them disabled they will still show because of the items attached to them. They don't count against you or anything, just the item attached. Some are used as headers such as LFR to distinguish what boss goes to what wing, etc.
    It shows even the achievements without items. Hell, it shows achievements I have completed. Maybe it's a bug?

I've been a fan of this addon and appreciate the work that goes into it. The annoying bug atm that shows quests/patterns that I've already obtained though is too much clutter. I hate to disable this but have no choice until its fixed. Looking forward to further updates. Thank you.

Got (listed in ATT as unavailable)

39263 Dissevered Leggings - from Patchwerk (Naxxramas 10)
    5744 Pale Skinner - from Fedfennel in Elwynn Forest
    38513 Boarhide leggings - from Gruff Swiftbite in Elwynn Forest
    1917 Jeweled Dagger - from Morgaine the Sly in Elwynn Forest

I have started using ATT a lot more now and i find that its convenient in showing sneaky tmogs I didn't write down on my own excel list.

I have an suggestion to add a lil more to the addon. As i'm flying through a zone I see these rare spawns that drop something I need, I then have to open Wowhead and find the location of said rare which is fine but then theres multiple rares and checking everyone is a pain in the ass, and then logging on an alt or doing the routine again the next day you forget half of them.

Is there a way to add a SS or location/TomTom when you mouse over/or click on the rare name in the ATT list? Would be a great addition.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    It shows even the achievements without items. Hell, it shows achievements I have completed. Maybe it's a bug?
    That's because currently the filter isn't set to "hide" them. As we to program the logic in to hide them, but not if they have attachments to them. They don't count against you at all. When you have it turned on and you have one completed and it says no, it's possibly a bug or looking at wrong faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Argalok View Post
    I've been a fan of this addon and appreciate the work that goes into it. The annoying bug atm that shows quests/patterns that I've already obtained though is too much clutter. I hate to disable this but have no choice until its fixed. Looking forward to further updates. Thank you.
    This is because you didn't cache your recipes and with 8.0 versions 1.6.4 and 1.6.4a had to disable them due to Blizzard changes.

If you grab 1.6.5 (may have to close Twitch out and restart) you can go to the first tab and turn on "Show Profession Mini List" and then open up your profession window. This will allow Blizzard to send ATT the relevant information needed. Though up to 1.6.5 not all recipes are in for some profession, but if it's attached to a quest it should be good. 1.6.5a (releasing later today) will have the rest of them dumped into a place holder so they mark off as collected at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Got (listed in ATT as unavailable)

39263 Dissevered Leggings - from Patchwerk (Naxxramas 10)
    5744 Pale Skinner - from Fedfennel in Elwynn Forest
    38513 Boarhide leggings - from Gruff Swiftbite in Elwynn Forest
    1917 Jeweled Dagger - from Morgaine the Sly in Elwynn Forest
    Version 1.6.5 marked them as obtainable as 8.0.1 made them available once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I have started using ATT a lot more now and i find that its convenient in showing sneaky tmogs I didn't write down on my own excel list.

I have an suggestion to add a lil more to the addon. As i'm flying through a zone I see these rare spawns that drop something I need, I then have to open Wowhead and find the location of said rare which is fine but then theres multiple rares and checking everyone is a pain in the ass, and then logging on an alt or doing the routine again the next day you forget half of them.

Is there a way to add a SS or location/TomTom when you mouse over/or click on the rare name in the ATT list? Would be a great addition.
    Coordinates are on the to-do list, however, we decided to hold off on it several months ago when Blizzard announced their mapUI rework. Now that they are accessible, Crieve works on it from time to time when he has a free moment.