Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ...
    Hi all,
    I would like to ask where it is possible to see what item hand-ins form the Unsullied items from Broken Isle I still need?

For the Timeless Gear from Pandaria Timeless Isle, they are listed under the Broken Isles as drops
    For the Tanaan items (forgot the name) in WoD, they were listed from a vendor in Tanaan

But I have been unable to find where the Unsullied items go. (would like to see if i need to send my leather items to my monk, druid or rogue and then see if they need a specific spec to turn into undiscovered items.

(Hope my question is clear)

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    Hi all,
    I would like to ask where it is possible to see what item hand-ins form the Unsullied items from Broken Isle I still need?

For the Timeless Gear from Pandaria Timeless Isle, they are listed under the Broken Isles as drops
    For the Tanaan items (forgot the name) in WoD, they were listed from a vendor in Tanaan

But I have been unable to find where the Unsullied items go. (would like to see if i need to send my leather items to my monk, druid or rogue and then see if they need a specific spec to turn into undiscovered items.

(Hope my question is clear)
    Unsullied is under Argus. Timeless gear is listed under Timeless Isle, not Broken Isle. Broken Isles has dauntless listed.

They are always listed under the zone/vendor they drop in.

Ty for your reply. Maybe I have them all then, since I don't see anything on any char. All good

This addon ruined my life.

I thought I had everything but then I installed this addon and it told me I had only 73%.

Thanks Obama.