Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hello guys, can someone please help me with the issue I have after updating the addon. I don't want to see trinkets, necks, rings and relics but I can't find the option for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arminas View Post
    Hello guys, can someone please help me with the issue I have after updating the addon. I don't want to see trinkets, necks, rings and relics but I can't find the option for that.
    It's under Mini List.

Are the Old World Bosses used in the Anniversary event in this somewhere?

Edit- Under events but not showing up two items I don't have unless I put debug in.
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2018-11-16 at 12:55 PM.

Is there a way to filter out achievements? It's annoying to go through my weekly runs and go "oh I'm missing an item" and it's some stupid achievement.

Is there an option to hide items that drop from PvP crates and daily dungeon reward bags but are not really available to you cause they drop with loot personal rules, like for example ranged weapons and int cloaks on warrior, but at the same time not hide them on LFR list cause personal loot is disabled there when you overlevel them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Are the Old World Bosses used in the Anniversary event in this somewhere?

Edit- Under events but not showing up two items I don't have unless I put debug in.
    In 1.7.6 I made some adjustments so it's easier to access.

It's now directly in the main ATT list and you only uncheck Filter #31 on tab 2. Previously you had to do 36 as well because of the achievement being marked that way, but I adjusted it so you wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Is there a way to filter out achievements? It's annoying to go through my weekly runs and go "oh I'm missing an item" and it's some stupid achievement.
    Tab 3 has a box that says "Treat achievements as collectible" uncheck that and it no longer counts them. You'll still see them in some areas due to them containing items. If you have an item I can go more into detail.

The main one people forget about is Ulduar. You have the achievement listed and the items underneath it. The achievement signifies that you need to activate hard mode to obtain those pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    Is there an option to hide items that drop from PvP crates and daily dungeon reward bags but are not really available to you cause they drop with loot personal rules, like for example ranged weapons and int cloaks on warrior, but at the same time not hide them on LFR list cause personal loot is disabled there when you overlevel them?
    You can't disable the items directly as you can get them when you level alts (primarily people doing allied races). If you want to see strictly what you can get via Personal Loot rules you can go to Tab 1 and there is a filter called "Personal Loot (VERY SLOW)." This is a filter done by Blizzard and you'll notice some performance hit because of how slow the API is (one of the reasons we store an itemDB in the addon rather than the API). This will make it so only loot you can get via PL show up everywhere. You can toggle it on and off as you like.

Hey, according to old posts on WoWhead some of anniversary loot drops are spec specific, like the Empyrean Demolisher and Hammer of Bestial Fury are tank spec for Pal/War/Dk

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Hey, according to old posts on WoWhead some of anniversary loot drops are spec specific, like the Empyrean Demolisher and Hammer of Bestial Fury are tank spec for Pal/War/Dk
    Correct, but since you can mog them as any class that is why you'll see them. In our discord we suggest people to look at PL icons to ensure they are the right class / spec. We have a spreadsheet too in our pins area that I made last year people have been using as a guide for what classes to take and adjusting it to their needs.

Deleted
    I have a similar problem with the Trance Stone from the Shared loot pool of the Emerald Dragons.

ATT lists it as unlootable for Shamans in any spec, (like you say in post above me, you can still mog it if you have it)
    But wowhead lists it available to Resto or Elemental
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=150409/trance-stone

Currently killing the dragons as Ele lootspec, since it's the only item i have left from them anyway, but just seeking clarification if it can drop at all. (Since my main is shaman)

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    I have a similar problem with the Trance Stone from the Shared loot pool of the Emerald Dragons.

ATT lists it as unlootable for Shamans in any spec, (like you say in post above me, you can still mog it if you have it)
    But wowhead lists it available to Resto or Elemental
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=150409/trance-stone

Currently killing the dragons as Ele lootspec, since it's the only item i have left from them anyway, but just seeking clarification if it can drop at all. (Since my main is shaman)

It drops, but will only drop for Mage, Warlock, Priest or Restoration Druid and Mistweaver Monk. Holy Paladins and Resto/Ele shamans can't loot it since they wield shields.

So if you want the appearance you'll need one of the 5 classes mentioned. Once you unlock the transmog you can then use the appearance on any class that uses offhands.

In short, to get it to drop it follows Personal Loot. Once you obtain it then anyone can use it.

Wonder if anyone has hit 100% yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It drops, but will only drop for Mage, Warlock, Priest or Restoration Druid and Mistweaver Monk. Holy Paladins and Resto/Ele shamans can't loot it since they wield shields.

So if you want the appearance you'll need one of the 5 classes mentioned. Once you unlock the transmog you can then use the appearance on any class that uses offhands.

In short, to get it to drop it follows Personal Loot. Once you obtain it then anyone can use it.
    So that means that the wowhead page is wrong? That one states that the personal loot setting does drop them for Resto/Ele Shamans and holy paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    So that means that the wowhead page is wrong? That one states that the personal loot setting does drop them for Resto/Ele Shamans and holy paladins.
    Yeah, in this case WoWhead is wrong. Probably going by "who can mog it". On ATT there are loot spec Icon's next to each item. These are pulled directly from Blizzard's API and that's what they have marked internally on what spec is allowed what piece of loot.

The reason Paladins/Shamans aren't able to loot the off-hand is because their primary secondary slot is suppose to be a "Shield". Though we all know they can wield Off-Hands, but in the meta database they are classified as Shield only in this case.

Deleted
    ok, thanks for that clarification!

Hi guys, I have a question about this addon, I don’t know where to ask it.
    So, how to remove as already learned my recipes?
    For exemple, in a Moltent core, it shows me that I must loot recipes, but I have already learned them. How to fix?

https://imgur.com/a/qR1A4a8
    Last edited by cryfearlol; 2018-11-22 at 12:45 PM. Reason: pic not shown

Quote Originally Posted by cryfearlol View Post
    Hi guys, I have a question about this addon, I don’t know where to ask it.
    So, how to remove as already learned my recipes?
    For exemple, in a Moltent core, it shows me that I must loot recipes, but I have already learned them. How to fix?

https://imgur.com/a/qR1A4a8
    Tab 1 of Options turn on (Check) "Show Profession Mini List Automatically"

Then open your profession window to cache the recipes.

Tab 1 of Options turn on (Check) "Show Profession Mini List Automatically"

Then open your profession window to cache the recipes.
    Ok, thanks you for the answer.
    But initially this option was turned on.
    I met a similar problem in another addon (the one that helps to make achievements)

Quote Originally Posted by cryfearlol View Post
    Ok, thanks you for the answer.
    But initially this option was turned on.
    I met a similar problem in another addon (the one that helps to make achievements)
    Ah if the option is turned on then all you have to do is open the Profession List. Blizzard won't send the addon information about your professions (recipes learned) until you open your profession window because of how they store it.

Ah if the option is turned on then all you have to do is open the Profession List. Blizzard won't send the addon information about your professions (recipes learned) until you open your profession window because of how they store it.
    thank you! So it is.

Something that has been bothering me for a while is that the MoP world boss box can drop 3 three pets; Elemential Geode(?spelling), Razzashi raptor and one other.

I have about +1200 attempts on Nalak alone (+2400 with bonus roll) and I have yet to see any pets drop. Could this be a left over 'expansion specific drop' that hasn't been changed in ATT yet?