Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I thought the requirement for the Pandaria legendary cloak had been lifted a while ago? Thank you for the reply anyway.

edit: googled some, seems only the restriction to jump past the bridge gap has been removed, but another to actually fight Ordos is still in place. weird. Thanks for the help, and sorry for the noobish questions.
    Last edited by mmoce02695a3d4; 2018-12-29 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    I thought the requirement for the Pandaria legendary cloak had been lifted a while ago? Thank you for the reply anyway.

edit: googled some, seems only the restriction to jump past the bridge gap has been removed, but another to actually fight Ordos is still in place. weird. Thanks for the help, and sorry for the noobish questions.
    I think you still need the cloak to get across? I know my roommate couldn't unless they were on my mount, but they weren't removed until they stepped foot in the sanctuary part. Even if I dragged Ordos to the gates so they could tag they still received zero loot.

Does anyone know if AllTheThings is the addon that constantly takes screenshots when you obtain something new?
    And if so, how do I turn it off?

If not though. Does anyone know which addon does that?
    .. and still, how do I turn it off?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SalcN View Post
    Does anyone know if AllTheThings is the addon that constantly takes screenshots when you obtain something new?
    And if so, how do I turn it off?

If not though. Does anyone know which addon does that?
    .. and still, how do I turn it off?
    That's the addon called Rarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Exceeed View Post
    That's the addon called Rarity.
    Jeez, thanks a lot. Was driving me insane

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    Transmogrification / Collections addon, "ALL THE THINGS" on Twitch. (Curse Client)
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/267285-all-the-things

The Primary Collections Window can be moved, resized, and contains every item known to the prebuilt Item Database module (ItemDB). Since it uses a predefined database, it computes what you're missing very very quickly. A lot faster than I've seen done in other addons of this nature.

You can even right click on groups of items, instances, encounters, difficulties, and tier tokens to pop them out into their own standalone windows:

The addon also shows you where you can get any collectable item, whether or not you have collected it, and any shared appearances. (all of these settings can be turned off)

Contributors:
    If you would like to contribute to the addon, there is now a Discord channel: https://discord.gg/3RAUKgu

Please report any missing items! Any and all suggestions are welcome!
    Pure GOLD! I'm loving THIS! Now i can hunt some missing items i want for myself =D

Was looking through Tanaan Jungle and had a drop listed - Baleful Spaulders

It listed a blue and a purple version of the same item (for me it is only cloth, leather and mail)

However, I've bought lots of the tokens and no matter what quality (had 138 blue, 141, 142 and 144 purple versions) it is only ever the blue item id. Can the epic quality id be attained anymore?

Ids are 124587, 124588 and 124589 for the blue listed item
    and 128349, 128350 and 128351 for the purple item.

I've checked wowhead and there are no comments under the purple items. I do have the plate versions but that was probably achieved in Wod.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Was looking through Tanaan Jungle and had a drop listed - Baleful Spaulders

It listed a blue and a purple version of the same item (for me it is only cloth, leather and mail)

However, I've bought lots of the tokens and no matter what quality (had 138 blue, 141, 142 and 144 purple versions) it is only ever the blue item id. Can the epic quality id be attained anymore?

Ids are 124587, 124588 and 124589 for the blue listed item
    and 128349, 128350 and 128351 for the purple item.

I've checked wowhead and there are no comments under the purple items. I do have the plate versions but that was probably achieved in Wod.
    Yes, the epic version can be gotten still. The thing is it only comes from Warforged versions and even then you have a 50/50 chance of getting it. This only applies on the shoulder slots though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yes, the epic version can be gotten still. The thing is it only comes from Warforged versions and even then you have a 50/50 chance of getting it. This only applies on the shoulder slots though.
    I seriously doubt that is accurate as I got about 10 epic warforged shoulders and did not get that appearance. (not outside relams of possibility to be that unlucky but I think it is unlikely)

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    I seriously doubt that is accurate as I got about 10 epic warforged shoulders and did not get that appearance. (not outside relams of possibility to be that unlucky but I think it is unlikely)
    It took me at least 30 or so tokens before I finally got it on mine. It's a possibility and when I did testing on them I tested roughly300 or more of them and the "warforged" appearance was low in the amount that procced itself.

It took me at least 30 or so tokens before I finally got it on mine. It's a possibility and when I did testing on them I tested roughly300 or more of them and the "warforged" appearance was low in the amount that procced itself.
    Ok. So not 50/50 then with warforged then. Just a matter of keep trying. Plenty of apexis I don't need for anything else but the last three appearances.

Doing some testing on PTR (i want to make sure it's possible before trying more on live)but can't find the option to show the item IDs. They appear on live for me but can't seem to find the option that does it.

300 tokens - 88 warforged upgrades (varied from 140-146 ilvl, base is 138) No appearance added.

When did you do your testing?
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2019-01-06 at 06:56 PM.

Deleted
    Screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/oR0BZYG

Not sure if that was serious or not, but it requested me to report an unknown map id 382, Knucklethump Hole, to ATT.
    It's a cave in Kun-Lai Summit, the small cave that is in the "alcove' to the right of where Scritch is. There is a cave leading from the north of the alcove.

I was slightly delayed in making this screenshot as i didn't know if that was really needed to do, but here ya go. It's the cave slightly to the left of me on the screenshot.
    (and yes, it's just a mining alt, so screenshot is a mess, never made a proper UI )

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    Screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/oR0BZYG

Not sure if that was serious or not, but it requested me to report an unknown map id 382, Knucklethump Hole, to ATT.
    It's a cave in Kun-Lai Summit, the small cave that is in the "alcove' to the right of where Scritch is. There is a cave leading from the north of the alcove.

I was slightly delayed in making this screenshot as i didn't know if that was really needed to do, but here ya go. It's the cave slightly to the left of me on the screenshot.
    (and yes, it's just a mining alt, so screenshot is a mess, never made a proper UI )
    Yes, it is serious. Happens to a lot of places, and there are addon contributers fixing them, so the report is welcomed

Deleted
    In that case I have 2 more for you

https://imgur.com/a/f9DFtkP

The Deeper, which actually had 2 IDs, 383 and 384. That's the cave to the south of it, where Dak Dak patrols in and out,
    And Howlingwind cavern, which is the big cave to the east. 380.

Quote Originally Posted by mmoc759e67cd57 View Post
    Yes, it is serious. Happens to a lot of places, and there are addon contributers fixing them, so the report is welcomed
    It's not serious at all. It just means that if you log in or do /rl there it won't display a minimap but once you leave the spot it will.

It's not serious at all. It just means that if you log in or do /rl there it won't display a minimap but once you leave the spot it will.
    Not sure what you mean... or if I misunderstood.
    I thought he asked if the request to report it was serious, but now I see that maybe he thought it was a serious(severe) bug?

Quote Originally Posted by mmoc759e67cd57 View Post
    Not sure what you mean... or if I misunderstood.
    I thought he asked if the request to report it was serious, but now I see that maybe he thought it was a serious(severe) bug?
    No I mean in no instance is it serious at all. It's not a serious bug or a serious thing to report.

The only thing those additional maps serve is to make it so if you reload in a cave or login while in a cave is that zone's mini list shows up. Has zero purpose otherwise.

Serious thing would be a major zone not having it's meta map which they all do.

No I mean in no instance is it serious at all. It's not a serious bug or a serious thing to report.

The only thing those additional maps serve is to make it so if you reload in a cave or login while in a cave is that zone's mini list shows up. Has zero purpose otherwise.

Serious thing would be a major zone not having it's meta map which they all do.
    Think you misunderstand me, but alright :P

Not sure if this thread is still active, but i give it a try rather than starting a new thread.

Anyone started to lag lately when looting and having all the things active ? When i kill mobs and loot items my game freeze for about 1-2 seconds before returning to normal. Disabling the addon and everything is working like normal, no lag

110 Class Trial appearances - Monk and Death Knight

I've created trial characters and got all the level 110 appearances for each class except for Monk and Death Knight. They both only offer one possible option for the trial (Windwalker and Unholy). After creating the trials I'm still left with needing items from both. It looks like they are the tank gear but the tank specialities are not options for the trial making those pieces unobtainable (at least for the time being)

Bone-Inlaid Sarcophagus Key

This is a world drop but is listed under Shadowfang Keep (Heroic). It has dropped there but is not specific loot to that instance and shouldn't be included as an instance drop there.
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2019-01-29 at 11:27 PM.