Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    Screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/oR0BZYG

Not sure if that was serious or not, but it requested me to report an unknown map id 382, Knucklethump Hole, to ATT.
    It's a cave in Kun-Lai Summit, the small cave that is in the "alcove' to the right of where Scritch is. There is a cave leading from the north of the alcove.

I was slightly delayed in making this screenshot as i didn't know if that was really needed to do, but here ya go. It's the cave slightly to the left of me on the screenshot.
    (and yes, it's just a mining alt, so screenshot is a mess, never made a proper UI )
    Yes, it is serious. Happens to a lot of places, and there are addon contributers fixing them, so the report is welcomed

Deleted
    In that case I have 2 more for you

https://imgur.com/a/f9DFtkP

The Deeper, which actually had 2 IDs, 383 and 384. That's the cave to the south of it, where Dak Dak patrols in and out,
    And Howlingwind cavern, which is the big cave to the east. 380.

Quote Originally Posted by mmoc759e67cd57 View Post
    Yes, it is serious. Happens to a lot of places, and there are addon contributers fixing them, so the report is welcomed
    It's not serious at all. It just means that if you log in or do /rl there it won't display a minimap but once you leave the spot it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It's not serious at all. It just means that if you log in or do /rl there it won't display a minimap but once you leave the spot it will.
    Not sure what you mean... or if I misunderstood.
    I thought he asked if the request to report it was serious, but now I see that maybe he thought it was a serious(severe) bug?

Quote Originally Posted by mmoc759e67cd57 View Post
    Not sure what you mean... or if I misunderstood.
    I thought he asked if the request to report it was serious, but now I see that maybe he thought it was a serious(severe) bug?
    No I mean in no instance is it serious at all. It's not a serious bug or a serious thing to report.

The only thing those additional maps serve is to make it so if you reload in a cave or login while in a cave is that zone's mini list shows up. Has zero purpose otherwise.

Serious thing would be a major zone not having it's meta map which they all do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    No I mean in no instance is it serious at all. It's not a serious bug or a serious thing to report.

The only thing those additional maps serve is to make it so if you reload in a cave or login while in a cave is that zone's mini list shows up. Has zero purpose otherwise.

Serious thing would be a major zone not having it's meta map which they all do.
    Think you misunderstand me, but alright :P

Not sure if this thread is still active, but i give it a try rather than starting a new thread.

Anyone started to lag lately when looting and having all the things active ? When i kill mobs and loot items my game freeze for about 1-2 seconds before returning to normal. Disabling the addon and everything is working like normal, no lag

110 Class Trial appearances - Monk and Death Knight

I've created trial characters and got all the level 110 appearances for each class except for Monk and Death Knight. They both only offer one possible option for the trial (Windwalker and Unholy). After creating the trials I'm still left with needing items from both. It looks like they are the tank gear but the tank specialities are not options for the trial making those pieces unobtainable (at least for the time being)

Bone-Inlaid Sarcophagus Key

This is a world drop but is listed under Shadowfang Keep (Heroic). It has dropped there but is not specific loot to that instance and shouldn't be included as an instance drop there.
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2019-01-29 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    110 Class Trial appearances - Monk and Death Knight

I've created trial characters and got all the level 110 appearances for each class except for Monk and Death Knight. They both only offer one possible option for the trial (Windwalker and Unholy). After creating the trials I'm still left with needing items from both. It looks like they are the tank gear but the tank specialities are not options for the trial making those pieces unobtainable (at least for the time being)
    Which version are you using? I know I fixed those a few builds back.

I updated not that long ago. 1.8.0 but I'll check for an update.

Updated to 1.8.3 and the only item still showing is Heart-Lesion Legguards (153738)
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2019-01-30 at 02:11 PM.

Good afternoon, if there is an addon developer? There are a couple of ideas!
    1 Make a "ToDoList". An additional window in which you can add which dungeon to close today is tracked by cd.
    2 While in a dungeon or raid, automatically remove dead bosses. (In order not to scroll the entire list).
    3 If possible, put tags on things in the NPC. (Addon will put a tag on the item icon "ATT")