Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Means in content where you are 11 levels or less (at 120 this is Legion and BfA) that item will never ever drop for you. People can get it to drop, but you personally won't ever see it drop on that class.
    Thanks for the response.
    Oh. Just re-read your answer and I see I totally miss-read it. That's a weird restriction. But I guess it's just the way ATT displays the completionist pane. Thanks.
    Last edited by ZalidtheBur; 2019-04-04 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZalidtheBur View Post
    Thanks for the response.
    I was in Dragon Soul at the time of posting this and was looking at Ataraxis, Cudgel of the Warmaster from Ultraxion which was showing the "Not available in Personal Loot" tag. It actually did drop for me.
    So either ATT or you are incorrect. I'll see if any more show up like that.
    Also I would find it very strange for Blizzard to make items only drop in a certain level range. First I've heard of that kind of restriction which would make the mog system really bad. One of the joys for many people is to return to old instances at max level and farm them for these drops.
    Actually in"legacy mode"it will drop for you normal boss kill but you can't coin it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dashaus View Post
    Actually in"legacy mode"it will drop for you normal boss kill but you can't coin it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Hehe. I actually changed my post as I realised I miss-read it.
    Thanks for the info regarding coins.

Quote Originally Posted by ZalidtheBur View Post
    Thanks for the response.
    Oh. Just re-read your answer and I see I totally miss-read it. That's a weird restriction. But I guess it's just the way ATT displays the completionist pane. Thanks.
    ATT displays it because that's pulled from Blizzard. It's essentially for this like this.

You are leveling a toon at 70 you know in Classic content you will always be able to get the item if you can solo it. However, any BC / Wrath dungeons or raids you won't be able to get it. This is in dungeons as raids don't have personal loot.

For the most part you'll be farming at 120 so it doesn't matter and is only informational when leveling. At level 120 you just have to know that Legion and BfA content will always be personal loot while the rest will be Legacy.

Thanks for the info :-)

Large crate of salvage is now showing 19 new items for Shaman (this may have been the case from a couple of builds ago but the current build also shows these). I already had all the shaman items from the crate. After opening a lot of crates I am still only seeing items that I already had unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Large crate of salvage is now showing 19 new items for Shaman (this may have been the case from a couple of builds ago but the current build also shows these). I already had all the shaman items from the crate. After opening a lot of crates I am still only seeing items that I already had unlocked.
    The addon author is testing something with those crates and the gear you're seeing, so it'll probably get fixed sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    The addon author is testing something with those crates and the gear you're seeing, so it'll probably get fixed sometime in the future.
    I'll just ignore it then. Back to trying to get the one piece I still need from hunters.

Not sure if this is a bug or not but i find increasingly that All the things is far from accurate.

As an example, if i open up the addon in say Desolace zone it says i am missing for example a Dagger called 'Darkblood Dagger' however if i look in my collections i have that item collected.

This is the case for many many quest item rewards that the addon does not think i have.

Is this intended or a bug?

EDIT - Just to add to that for some quests that i HAVE completed it shows the item thats given as a reward that i DONT have, however there is no way to redo the quest on my character.......what can i do here?
    Last edited by Tydan; 2019-05-25 at 05:01 PM.

I'm getting huge freezes when the addon is enabled, anyone else having the same problem ?

Is the option to disable sounds gone or hidden?

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or not but i find increasingly that All the things is far from accurate.

As an example, if i open up the addon in say Desolace zone it says i am missing for example a Dagger called 'Darkblood Dagger' however if i look in my collections i have that item collected.

This is the case for many many quest item rewards that the addon does not think i have.

Is this intended or a bug?

EDIT - Just to add to that for some quests that i HAVE completed it shows the item thats given as a reward that i DONT have, however there is no way to redo the quest on my character.......what can i do here?
    When you check in your collection for the dagger is that the collection within WOW? If it is it may be showing that you have it collected because you have collected one of the other daggers which has the same appearance. If you hover the mouse over the dagger name on the ATT window does it show the name of another weapon with a tick next to it?

For the other issue you will have to complete the quest with another character on the same account which can transmog the appearance of that item. This is often the case with quests completed a long time ago.