The Unstoppable Force breadisfunny's Avatar

battle.net us forums down?

keeps giving me a 404 and 500 internal server error is anyone else getting this for their main forums?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Working for me. Checked forums and character pages.
    “Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

well i keep trying to log in and it simply does nothing. do not have any of their scripts blocked and am not banned either so...
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

The official forums down? My god, where will players go for awful formatting and petulant post voting systems?
    Call it bad luck, call it fate, call it stuck here the rest of my days.

well it is kind of important cause i made a thread on there asking some questions about wow that i would like to reply to.
    also seems i'm not alone. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755495361

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    well it is kind of important cause i made a thread on there asking some questions about wow that i would like to reply to.
    also seems i'm not alone. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755495361
    Hmm. I tried a few more threads in different sections, and I'm still not getting any errors.
    “Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

i wonder if it's certain carriers that are having issues again...