[Holy] Holy Paladins in 7.2.5

How are they looking compared to other classes and in various fights in ToS?

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    How are they looking compared to other classes and in various fights in ToS?
    Always needed one before. Will continue to need one in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by nicbizz View Post
    Always needed one before. Will continue to need one in the future.
    Never needed outside of top 500 worldwide, always excellent. Go for it, or do another healing class if you enjoy it more.

Deleted
    worse than before which considering how good holy paladin has been is only fair
    you still want one but it looks like having two is pretty bad

Quote Originally Posted by treeqt View Post
    worse than before which considering how good holy paladin has been is only fair
    you still want one but it looks like having two is pretty bad
    Could you elaborate? We happen to have two -- and unfortunately I'm the one with adequately geared holy priest alt which everyone knows about

Deleted
    with the t20 4pc having 4 beacons becomes redundant and the paladin throughput doesn't seem that great to begin with so you're really only getting auras and survivability over a priest (also much better dps compared to a holy priest obviously).
    then again people raid with mistweavers right now so I'm sure you can make 2 paladins work just fine.

Are 2hpals going to be ideal for TOS progression? They're looking pretty solid in the raid coming up. My guild wants another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbtrix View Post
    Are 2hpals going to be ideal for TOS progression? They're looking pretty solid in the raid coming up. My guild wants another one.
    Trust me you wouldnt want 2 holy pallys in one raid they will be snipping each outher snd it wouldnt help. Even though it sounds good in context they wont work. Our guild is currently running 2 druids, m(hpally) and a priest. We do swap in a resto shaman when someone cant make it

Deleted
    Bringing 2 Resto Druids would make just as much sense, following that line of reasoning.

I just had a quick look on WarcraftLogs and the current fastest Mythic Guldan kill is with two Holy Paladins + one RSham (Encore - Illidan US).

Two Holy Paladins as part of the lineup is actually not very uncommonly seen at Mythic Guldan due to their strong cooldowns.

Deleted
    It could work out this time with 2 holy palas in a raid because of the T20 combined with Beacon of the Lightbringer instead of Beacon of Faith
    Both palas could stay with the ranged camp because of the Beacon and with the T20 Set you want to use your Light of Dawn more often and a 30% buff could be very usefull
    Still its not that amazing with 2 paladins but stacking healers mostly isnt that great

two holy paladins are nice on mythic gul'dan because of the soakers + tanks in phase two taking consistent damage having 4 beacons isn't really wasted at all, and they can just shockadin in phase 1