Resto druid castsequence macro

Hey. Ever since I hit 110 on my resto druid in legion, I've been struggling to find a proper macro to simplify my playstyle around flourish+EoG(artifact).
    A few days ago I FCed to horde and rolled a troll druid, and now berserking has become the new issue.

So far I've come up with this macro(castsequence):

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [talent: 7/3] reset=60 Flourish, Essence of G'Hanir(Artifact); Essence of G'Hanir(Artifact)

Basically this macro simplifies everything around Flourish and Essence of G'Hanir(Artifact) since they are both on the GCD.
    I press it once, flourish, twice, EoG. If I don't have Flourish talented it only shows EoG, which is great.
    But now I want to add berserking to be used at the same time as I use EoG.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:shift] Berserking
    /castsequence [talent: 7/3] reset=60 Flourish, Essence of G'Hanir(Artifact); Essence of G'Hanir(Artifact)

This should work I think, though you need to add talent conditions after #showtooltip as well to show the correct icons.

If it only was that easy :/ First of all, this macro is bound to shift+Q, so it would have to be an ctrl or alt modifier instead of shift. Also this requires a 3rd push, which is about the same as adding berserking as a last spell in the castsequence.

What I'm trying to accomplish is 2 casts. 1 with flourish on its own and the 2nd with EoG and berserk in the same cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Crastix View Post
    If it only was that easy :/ First of all, this macro is bound to shift+Q, so it would have to be an ctrl or alt modifier instead of shift. Also this requires a 3rd push, which is about the same as adding berserking as a last spell in the castsequence.

What I'm trying to accomplish is 2 casts. 1 with flourish on its own and the 2nd with EoG and berserk in the same cast.
    Just put /cast berserk instead of that shift condition. I have it on my burst button for balance. After zerk /cast incarnation or whatever.
    If the cast sequence works with 2 clicks, then ur all set.

That won't work either as I'm not going to waste 1 sec of berserk because of the GCD :/

I'm a bit late to the party, but I hope this will still reach you -- assuming you have yet to find a solution:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [talent:7/3] reset=60 Flourish, Essence of G'Hanir(Artifact); Essence of G'Hanir(Artifact)
    /castsequence [talent:7/3] reset=60 Flourish, Berserking; Berserking

I didn't have the chance to test this myself as I don't have a druid, but my friend said it worked when I asked him to test.

With the same abilities as the first spell in both castsequences, after press 1 both sequences will move to the second spell. As Berserking is off the GCD, it will be triggered at the same time with EoG with press 2. Both sequences will then reset. Without Flourish talented the macro works just like two consecutive /cast macros.

Do note that there is a chance that the sequences fall out of sync if the upper sequence is completed when Berserking is still on CD and you happen to press the button again before the 60 sec reset is done, which would lead to the reset timer resetting back to 60sec. So with accidental key presses Berserking might get used unintenonally in some rare cases. I'd personally recommend a lower reset time, say 5sec, even though it isn't the nice and same CD of Flourish.

The foolproof way would be to just use one castsequence, but that would indeed require three key presses, and you probably had that figured out already ^^

Hopefully this is still of some use to you and maybe to someone else as well!

I'm a bit late to the party, but I hope this will still reach you — assuming you have yet to find a solution:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [talent:7/3] reset=60 Flourish, Essence of G'Hanir(Artifact); Essence of G'Hanir(Artifact)
    /castsequence [talent:7/3] reset=60 Flourish, Berserking; Berserking

I didn't have the chance to test this myself as I don't have a druid, but my friend said it worked when I asked him to test.

With the same ability as the first spell in both castsequences, after press 1 both sequences will move to the second spell. As Berserking is off the GCD, it will be triggered at the same time with EoG with press 2. Both sequences will then reset. Without Flourish talented, the macro will work just like two consequent /cast macros.

Do note that there is a chance that the sequences fall out of sync. If the upper sequence is completed when Berserking is still on CD and you happen to press the button again before the 60 sec reset is done, then would lead to the reset timer of the second castsequence to reset back to 60sec. So with accidental key presses Berserking might get used unintenonally in some rare cases. I'd personally recommend a considerably lower reset time, say 5sec, to avoid such hiccups, even though it isn't the same CD as Flourish.

A foolproof way would be to use only one castsequence macro, but that would indeed require three key presses, and you probably had that figured out already ^^

Hopefully this is still of some use to you and maybe to someone else as well!

(Edit: Apparently I managed to destroy my original reply while editing, well done me. I'm just as clueless as my title implies)

hi i want to ask how i can reset the castsequence when i need to heal with my firts Spell (in that case is Reju) to some ather player..
    here is my try to make some mouseover healing but i can reset it when i change target

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [target=mouseover,help,exists] [target=target,help,nodead] [target=targettarget,help,nodead] [target=player] reset=target Rejuvenation, Regrowth