Page 1 of 3
LastLast

In Development: Malthael, Skins, Mounts, Sprays, and More!

Holy fuck, that's a lot of new stuff. Seems like a summer event is confirmed, seems like there's no idea of how the skins etc will be unlocked, or how we'll get event chests, if they exist. Also seems to come along another Diablo event with loads of Diablo skins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck that Zeratul skin is so sexy it made me acts gasp out loud while watching the video. Looks a bit like shaman tier from dragon soul. That murky skin is amazing too going to be so tough to choose between that and the marine one.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    HotS art team is exceptionally good. Superb skins and amazing animation work.

Good things ahead. Amazing D2 throwback skins for Sylv & Zeratul, and that Tychus skin is just hilarious. I have to have it.

That is one sexy video, holy crap!

those skins are heavily inspired on the pool party line up from LoL, not gonna call em a copy cause the heroes ones come out like at least 2 year later but yeah ( and not that I care since I don't play LoL )

They seem fun but sadly for heroes I don't like playing so maybe the next batch will do it for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Love all the Diablo stuff! The beach stuff is funny, but I don't really see myself using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Holy fuck that Zeratul skin is so sexy it made me acts gasp out loud while watching the video. Looks a bit like shaman tier from dragon soul. That murky skin is amazing too going to be so tough to choose between that and the marine one.
    That Zeratul skin is actually based on Diablo 2 monster from Act II.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isin't blood raven Sylvanas is inspired by Blood Raven from D2. Damn must have skin! And that Murkalot!

Also it's change about skins and new heroes? Malthael is first one, who don't have master skin, only release one. Pace like in LoL?

I love the D2 throwback skins.

I also hope those people who were upset about Tracer's ass don't see that pool party skin, they'll have an aneurysm.

15+ Year Old Account
    They did that video very well.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

A lot of Diablo themed skins coming. I approve.

Deleted
    Uah need these skins!

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    those skins are heavily inspired on the pool party line up from LoL, not gonna call em a copy cause the heroes ones come out like at least 2 year later but yeah ( and not that I care since I don't play LoL )

They seem fun but sadly for heroes I don't like playing so maybe the next batch will do it for me
    As we all know, League of Legends invented the concept of wearing swimwear at summer time.

Tychus confirmed for Strongest Female Character.

I know for a fact that Bikini Stitches was shown off before but never put in (or at least got pulled out) back when Hots was first released.

7+ Year Old Account

i did not know that league of legends invented swimming and water guns

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I know for a fact that Bikini Stitches was shown off before but never put in (or at least got pulled out) back when Hots was first released.
    it is in the shop, this is new colours though
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it is in the shop, this is new colours though
    Oh. Never thought of it as another seasonal skin like Jaina's Winterveil one so didn't think it obvious that you could get it for a limited time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    No. It has been in the game, they sold it with a pulshie if I remember right, but it cost a lot.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    As we all know, League of Legends invented the concept of wearing swimwear at summer time.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i did not know that league of legends invented swimming and water guns

God forbid you ever say that something in Game A looks like something you know from game B, nowhere in my post did I ever claim that it was copied or that LoL invented wearing swimwear and water guns, though if you do wanna make it into a whining argument then they were first with water guns and beach gear as concept for a moba character skin , but who the fk cares.

Can't believe you two really got your knickers in a twist cause I used the words ''inspired on'', yet you instantly defend yourselves like if I said '' omg clearly ripped off from LoL their summer skins, lazy ass Blizzard ''

I play HoTS, I welcome new and fresh skins, but wont be buying a Tracer or Tychus one.
    But from now on i'll refrain from commenting cause it's even more edgy here then on the WoW general forums.
    Last edited by FluFF; 2017-06-02 at 10:09 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    God forbid you ever say that something in Game A looks like something you know from game B, nowhere in my post did I ever claim that it was copied or that LoL invented wearing swimwear and water guns, though if you do wanna make it into a whining argument then they were first with water guns and beach gear as concept for a moba character skin , but who the fk cares.

Can't believe you two really got your knickers in a twist cause I used the words ''inspired on'', yet you instantly defend yourselves like if I said '' omg clearly ripped off from LoL their summer skins, lazy ass Blizzard ''

I play HoTS, I welcome new and fresh skins, but wont be buying a Tracer or Tychus one.
    But from now on i'll refrain from commenting cause it's even more edgy here then on the WoW general forums.
    god forbid you ever say something in game A is stolen from game B as you were semi stating
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good