Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    What makes you think that? D.Va was released with a Master skin and I think it's safe to say that Malthael will have one as well instead of just launching with that set of Grave Warden skins (assuming that isn't his Master one).
    Malthael doesn't have a master skin currently, you can see from his hero info page on the hots website

it's also one of the reasons they gave for devaluing master skins in the first place

and now also confirmed from the ptr patchnotes, he just has a normal skin and the Grave Warden theme skin
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2017-06-05 at 05:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Malthael doesn't have a master skin currently, you can see from his hero info page on the hots website

it's also one of the reasons they gave for devaluing master skins in the first place

and now also confirmed from the ptr patchnotes, he just has a normal skin and the Grave Warden theme skin
    I guess you're right, kind of surprised that they worked on having more alternate colors rather than having a Master skin for him. I figured they would have put it another skin on the PTR today but I guess not. I guess they really are starting to move away from those skins now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we can all remember the master skin nova's the first year and how skilled it was

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Anyone else here who thinks that the previous Master skins are sold below value nowadays? I thought the idea was great - people with master skins invested a lot of time and gold into it. Kinda sad what has become of them and the very loss of its original purpose.
    Blizzard got tired of having to do them and not be able to charge for them so they released a fake expansion pack that gave away a load of free stuff to distract people from their decision to stop developing them.

I liked the master skins they were the best skins imo. rip.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact they stopped making obligatory Master Skins, does that means we will see more skins in general?

It certainly feels more fun to do unique skins from designer perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
    Blizzard got tired of having to do them and not be able to charge for them so they released a fake expansion pack that gave away a load of free stuff to distract people from their decision to stop developing them.
    You realize D'Va, the last hero we got, HAD master skins developed? As did Genji before her. As for "master skins were the best skins"...to each their own of course, but to me, that's like saying "I think X3:The Last Stand is the best X-Men movie" or "I think Adam Sandler makes the best movies" or "I think Sarah Palin would have been the best president".