903 fury warrior 10/10H lf late night heroic guild that also pvps

im looking for a laid back late night raiding guild that is 10/10H or progressing through mythic have 2k arena exp about 1800 rbg exp and that was through pugging. never had a team will transfer servers within the next 2-3 days wold love a guild that is not afraid to have fun and do stupid things but will also want to progress i have aotc you can message me in game on refrigorager -proudmoore horde (was on illidan) or i will check back here often for any posts
    i usually get on about 11 pm -12

FDLU is looking for 1 healer or healers (resto druid/resto sham/holy priest/MW) and DPS. We raid Thursday and Friday nights (Fri/Sat Mornings) 1AM-4AM server. We have a small group and would very much like to expand for Tomb. We have been AOTC in heroics since Legion launch. Mythic raiding is not our #1 goal because of manning issues, HOWEVER if we were to get enough we would def push mythic content. Interested reply here or send me a bnet request AAIIYAAA#1485

Deleted
    Hey there! If you're interested in a realm/faction transfer, we may be interested in you joining our guild if you're willing to help progression into mythic NH and ToS

<Chaos Council> from Bronze Dragonflight-Nordrassil are recruiting for more raiders to join their ranks. Looking for reliable raiders to join the team as we aim for mythic progression!
    We’re a friendly guild with experience through heroic NH, but we also have a social aspect to the guild too, as we’re willing to help with quests, mythic keys and many more situations! Being able to bring a sense of humour, friendliness and willing to be a part of our small community we’ve created is a must!

What are looking for?
    We need people who are serious and dedicated to progressing through raiding content, while also have a good sense of humour to see the fun side of progression and the game overall. We’re looking to fill the 20-man roster for mythic progression and for people who are willing to help themselves and others learn and get through the progression. We’re constantly trying to better ourselves and we hope you’re willing too

We want people to be committed to progression, while also being able to have fun in a mature, but friendly environment, and people who can accept faults and work from them.

Mainly looking for healers and ranged DPS to fill the ranks, especially mage, monk, paladin, priest, and warlock. Other roles and classes will be considered. Full explanation of classes we’re looking for are on our website (link below).

Raiding Details:
    We raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday between 20:00 – 22:00 server time. We’re looking for people who can attend most, if not all raids and are striving for full attendance. We use RC Loot Council for distributing loot.

10/10N - Nighthold
    10/10H – Nighthold
    3/3N – Trial of Valor
    3/3H – Trial of Valor

Discord, along with a mic and headset is required for raiding, and RC Loot Council is necessary for loot distribution within the raids.

How to apply:
    Feel free to whisper one of our officers through in game or send an in-game mail to Dracanna-Nordrassil for more information, or to have a quick chat! We do applications through our website, which we will gladly give you if you would like! You can contact me through in-game as specified or through discord Dracanna #0553

Hope to see you in the future!