View Poll Results: Concordance level on your main?

Voters
437. This poll is closed
  • AP system sucks, i quit.

28 6.41%

97 22.20%

113 25.86%

65 14.87%

48 10.98%

23 5.26%

26 5.95%

20 4.58%

9 2.06%

1 0.23%

7 1.60%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Concordance level?

According to wowprogress, some people have got lvl 8 concordance at this point.

So what is your Concordance of the Legionfall level on your main now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not quite 1 yet but I just got my 51st trait.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1, and now I'm focusing on alts for their Power Ascended vendor stuff when it's available.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have just reached Concordance on all three of my specs. Now I'm finally working towards my main spec.

4 on main, 5 on alt lock. Main has 52 in Destro, 52 in Demo on top of 55 in Aff though.

6, fk alts

7+ Year Old Account
    54 Prot, 52 Ret

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    4 on main, 5 on alt lock. Main has 52 in Destro, 52 in Demo on top of 55 in Aff though.
    Damn, you're not playing pally anymore? :\

15+ Year Old Account
    I got 2 points on my main spec and then pretty much stopped. I've been leveling my alt specs now instead to get everything to at least the first rank. I'm at 47 and 46 points in both of my offspecs, so not too much further to go before I switch back to leveling main again (ENH shaman).

Quote Originally Posted by Leberman View Post
    54 Prot, 52 Ret

Damn, you're not playing pally anymore? :\

No I quit tanking after ToV and played bear most of this expac before i swapped. Tanking is so bad atm its really boring.

52 in 4 specs ...saving the rest until 2.5

I'm on 4, practically 5 now since im only like 80 million off from the 5th one really.

Deleted
    One.
    Not really bothered with the rest

My main and alts are all pretty close. I got Concordance in MS then switched to OS. After getting Concordance in OS I will go back to putting all AP in MS.

My main has C1 in both specs and is maybe 2/3 to C2 in MS.
    My alts are C1 MS and maybe C0.9 in OS.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

First point in BM, nearly first point in MM. Couldn't give a fuck about farming it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    No I quit tanking after ToV and played bear most of this expac before i swapped. Tanking is so bad atm its really boring.
    It's all a matter of tastes, of course - mostly subjective - but I find bear tanking boring while pally tanking is fun.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Well.. I have 52 in my main spec, less than 100k away from 52 in my unholy off spec, and my warlock is sitting at 51 on affliction. So... shoot me. I have Destro to go before the start of Tomb.

3 points in Concordance, soon 4.

I'm at three. I'm really close to four, but stopped really focusing on AP and I'm just letting it grow naturally.

there's no point going past 1, cause the gain is so minimal unless of course you have no where else to put your AP on offspecs then of course there's a point.