Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    T3 is probably the best looking set for Warriors, and not just for warriors. T3 is the best looking one for a lot of classes.
    Hardly, T5 and T6 take a lot of those honors.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I too have most sets now. I still need Hellfire Citadel and one color variant from Ulduar, Naxxramas and ICC. I also need Dragon Soul LFR, but I've done that one several times now without even a single drop so it can rot in hell.
    Yeah I expect to remain 0/8 LFR dragon soul (I only have 15 variants left, most missing just one piece) until they fix LFR...
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    until they fix LFR...
    Fix how? Personal loot being only one item and not every boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Fix how? Personal loot being only one item and not every boss?
    Dragon Soul has a weird way about its drops, every other LFR has a pretty high chance (I'd say 80-90% of getting loot by yourself)

Dragon soul seems more like 10%, since it was the first iteration I think it handles loot differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    For one class.
    and why would I give a flying monkey shit about the other classes?

Deleted
    Very awesome. I'm working on it aswell. I like collecting, and this transmog system has me going back to old dungeons to try and get those missing appearances. Haven't played since mid-MoP so I have a lot of catching up to do.

I am using the SSC set myself with Quel'Serrar and Skullflame Shield. Looks awesome.

What weapon and shield are you using?

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you collected all of the variants within those groups or just enough to satisfy the collection requirements?

Unique Appearances:

ALL THE THINGS:

If so, you got me beat. Sitting at 39/45 with like 6 partials and most of the variants.

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Very awesome. I'm working on it aswell. I like collecting, and this transmog system has me going back to old dungeons to try and get those missing appearances. Haven't played since mid-MoP so I have a lot of catching up to do.

I am using the SSC set myself with Quel'Serrar and Skullflame Shield. Looks awesome.

What weapon and shield are you using?
    Man I love Quel'Serrar its a great sword! I'm a huge fan of the hidden prot shield (black) + iron saber from mythic blackhand

For fury I use
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=95875/gr...f-frozen-hells

But its awesome, I really suggest the addon https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/267285-all-the-things the developer posts on here @ http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post45956468

I've found it incredibly useful for getting all the old pieces of gear! You can have it sort for swords/plate/etc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    Have you collected all of the variants within those groups or just enough to satisfy the collection requirements?

Unique Appearances:

ALL THE THINGS:

If so, you got me beat. Sitting at 39/45 with like 6 partials and most of the variants.
    I have 15 variants left to collect, one of which is Dragon Soul which is 0/8 and I'll probably never get

The other 14 though are missing 1-3 pieces each. I should have them in a week or by 7.25 when my warrior army hits 110 (I have an additional 10+ warriors for transmog farming). Note mine was set purely for plate though, not all weapon appearances (I'll get to that at a later date)

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they make it possible to go back and solo farm old LFR instances? Last I played if you didn't do it at level there wasn't really any way to get back into it, which made me sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Man I love Quel'Serrar its a great sword! I'm a huge fan of the hidden prot shield (black) + iron saber from mythic blackhand

For fury I use
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=95875/gr...f-frozen-hells

But its awesome, I really suggest the addon https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/267285-all-the-things the developer posts on here @ http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post45956468

I've found it incredibly useful for getting all the old pieces of gear! You can have it sort for swords/plate/etc
    Hate to be honest in this case but I find those swords dreadful, haha! Regarding Prot, what shield are you talking about?

Also I check out that mod, seems like it's perfect for me!

I have 15 variants left to collect, one of which is Dragon Soul which is 0/8 and I'll probably never get

The other 14 though are missing 1-3 pieces each. I should have them in a week or by 7.25 when my warrior army hits 110 (I have an additional 10+ warriors for transmog farming). Note mine was set purely for plate though, not all weapon appearances (I'll get to that at a later date)

Holy shit dude, that is some dedication... I thought I was bad having 2 Warriors (Horde & Alliance each) and having been Prot since classic, never having any other type of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post

Unique Appearances:

ALL THE THINGS:

Is that some kind of addon?

I could of sworn that at blizzcon or some other interview they said the wardrobe would know all items your char had picked up, maybe i missheard or maybe im right im not sure because it was annoying as fuck running Ulduar/ice crown and a few other places fuck knows how many times to get the mounts and now i have to go back and farm the dam sets....to which i probably sold to vendor a shit ton of times farming the place.
    Dam you Blizzard....

I kinda have been enjoying collecting a few sets lately though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Did they make it possible to go back and solo farm old LFR instances? Last I played if you didn't do it at level there wasn't really any way to get back into it, which made me sad.
    I'm not 100% sure, but above the entrance to Mogu'Shan Palace is that tiny little hub with the archaeology stuff. You can queue up for LFR and old scenarios there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Is that some kind of addon?
    It's the best addon in the game right now, see my post above about the details, the person who posted is the developer of the addon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    I could of sworn that at blizzcon or some other interview they said the wardrobe would know all items your char had picked up, maybe i missheard or maybe im right im not sure because it was annoying as fuck running Ulduar/ice crown and a few other places fuck knows how many times to get the mounts and now i have to go back and farm the dam sets....to which i probably sold to vendor a shit ton of times farming the place.
    Dam you Blizzard....

I think it only applies to items earned from quests. Because I could've sworn I had a few plate items from MC and BWL etc from back in the day. I think it's pretty much impossible to track what drops you've found back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the best addon in the game right now, see my post above about the details, the person who posted is the developer of the addon.
    Well, thank you kindly. I only started working on it like a month ago. xD

I'm not 100% sure, but above the entrance to Mogu'Shan Palace is that tiny little hub with the archaeology stuff. You can queue up for LFR and old scenarios there.
    That is one, in your garrison on the right side, blind orc dude is for WoD and for Cata its right outside Dragon Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    Dam you Blizzard....

The game can only track old stuff if it had a quest or something associated with it. The game has never tracked your drops on an individual basis.

Hate to be honest in this case but I find those swords dreadful, haha! Regarding Prot, what shield are you talking about?

Also I check out that mod, seems like it's perfect for me!

Holy shit dude, that is some dedication... I thought I was bad having 2 Warriors (Horde & Alliance each) and having been Prot since classic, never having any other type of alts.
    |

I have another additional 100 warrior, all on the same cluster and all horde.