Horde <Bad Guys> 8/10M Needs DPS and Healer for Weekend Raiding

Hello Everyone

<Bad Guys> is a weekend raiding guild looking for more dedicated and fun-loving people seeking to progress through Legion content on a two day schedule.

We currently raid Saturday and Sunday 6pm-10pm CST. Our progress is 8/10 in Mythic Nighthold.

The majority of <Bad Guys> has raided together since Wrath of the Lich King, with some of us having been together since vanilla and The Burning Crusade. We believe in forming friendship through raiding, while simultaneously taking clearing content very seriously.

Since we raid on the weekend to accommodate hectic lives(curse being adults!), we expect all of our raiders to do the following:

1)Maintain 90% raid attendance
    2)Fully understand your class and min/maxing to reach your potential
    3)Show up to raids with full consumables, enchants, upgrades, and gems
    4)Follow directions and be willing to accept constructive criticism
    5)Use the following addons-Deadly Boss Mods, Exorsus Raid Tools, RcLootCouncil
    6)Have a working microphone and be willing to speak up if the need arises.

Recruitment needs:

Rogue
    Shadowpriest
    Windwalker Monk
    Holy Paladin
    Holy/Disc Priest
    Boomkin
    Elemental Shaman
    Fury Warrior
    Retribution Paladin

If you are considering joining, or just want to find out more information, speak to one of our officers in game - Galbatroix or Zeno. You can also contact Zeno(Zeno#1740), Gingersnap(wheesper#1889), or myself (Krixus#1351).
    through our battletags.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you.

- - - Updated - - -

We also have an application, but I am unable to post it at this time. Please contact Krixus for the url.

Still searching for dps, ranged prefered, and a healer.