Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    An inept studio Blizzard would be to structure a new contract with a voice actor every single time they need a new voice. For living games like HotS it's very common to record lines that might get used much further down the line just so you don't have to wrangle the voice actor again for when it's actually time.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "All evil will be destroyed" what? what does that have to do with the legion? and if that cant it be directed at guldan?
    I dont know But if yo look in the corner it shows the burnign legion symbol thats what i went off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    I dont know But if yo look in the corner it shows the burnign legion symbol thats what i went off.
    lol
    well i dont think blizzard made that video did they :P
    i could put an icon of the muffin man up there, does that mean the muffing man is coming to the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol
    well i dont think blizzard made that video did they :P
    i could put an icon of the muffin man up there, does that mean the muffing man is coming to the game?
    Id so play the hell out of Muffin Man!

But honestly, I think there graspign at straws, I mean many heroes already have lines already built in for burnign legion and others, it was data mined way back in alpha

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    Id so play the hell out of Muffin Man!

But honestly, I think there graspign at straws, I mean many heroes already have lines already built in for burnign legion and others, it was data mined way back in alpha
    that and guldan is part of the burning legion so... also some of these lines have nothign to do with the legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good