Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Burning legion imminent coming?

Gul'Dan and Malthael got hidden voices for now in games files, toward someone from the legion, now it gives me an thought... Blizzard actually got plan for burning legion in HOTS?

Maybe Kil'Jaeden?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Gul'Dan and Malthael got hidden voices for now in games files, toward someone from the legion, now it gives me an thought... Blizzard actually got plan for burning legion in HOTS?

Maybe Kil'Jaeden?

Dehaka - " I Collect what I can yo"

15+ Year Old Account
    All heroes have tons of voice lines pre-prepared for heroes that aren't in game yet.

Doesn't mean they're being released soon, it's merely so they can get all the voice acting squared away in advance instead of calling everyone in every 3 weeks to record stuff for new heroes.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    All heroes have tons of voice lines pre-prepared for heroes that aren't in game yet.

Doesn't mean they're being released soon, it's merely so they can get all the voice acting squared away in advance instead of calling everyone in every 3 weeks to record stuff for new heroes.
    Blizzard told that the coming heroes after Dva will be "better".
    I wouldn't see a problem with having something out of the Burning Legion scene and another cross-game promotion.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

I need a demon hero, who has mana burn skill

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    Blizzard told that the coming heroes after Dva will be "better".
    I wouldn't see a problem with having something out of the Burning Legion scene and another cross-game promotion.
    To be honest, anything is better than D.Va or most Overwatch characters should I say.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the franchise or art style at all. It just isn't my cup of tea thematically.

Love Murky's and Malthael's dialogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kil'jaeden is a pretty likely candidate for the next hero, it'll line up pretty well with the unlocking of ToS and Blizzard seems to be fond of having promotions in HOTS for events in other games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Kil'jaeden is a pretty likely candidate for the next hero, it'll line up pretty well with the unlocking of ToS and Blizzard seems to be fond of having promotions in HOTS for events in other games.
    We also haven't actually had a WarCraft hero in quite some time, so yeah, I'd very surprised if either he or another major Legion player isn't who is next.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Deleted
    So you are drawing that conclusion based on how he says:
    "All evil will be destroyed"?

Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    I need a demon hero, who has mana burn skill
    Ewww, no. I remember that cancer in WoW PvP. Maaaaaaybe with a heafty CD (like 20-30 seconds, or even a talent), but nothing spammable.

They will probably announce KJ to go with the release of ToS on WoW.

7+ Year Old Account

Maybe Kil'Jaeden?

can you give us a time number? cause i rather not watch 5:31 just to find one voice line...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Ewww, no. I remember that cancer in WoW PvP. Maaaaaaybe with a heafty CD (like 20-30 seconds, or even a talent), but nothing spammable.
    mana burn would suck
    why?
    cause alot of fucking heros dont have mana
    reason why malfurion is becoming less and less useful, (atleast when you dont choose with somone else to play) "ok guys i will pick malf" (Lock in) somone go carry "Ok" (Picks illidan) FUCK, well lets see what el- (picks tracer, sonya, zahyra) fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    can you give us a time number? cause i rather not watch 5:31 just to find one voice line...
    5.02 I believe

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    5.02 I believe
    "All evil will be destroyed" what? what does that have to do with the legion? and if that cant it be directed at guldan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I think it'll be both Kil'jaeden, and Archimonde, actually. We'll likely also get a new map, as well. I'm hoping it'll be from Argus, likely their throne rooms, or their arena.

But, other than that, i can agree. It would make sense. I mean, with Varian getting announced at around the same time as the Legion opening cinematic, you would at least have a clue...

Ya know? I mean, we also haven't had a WC hero in sometime, so....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "All evil will be destroyed" what? what does that have to do with the legion? and if that cant it be directed at guldan?
    Well...to be fair...

Kil'jaeden would bring A LOT to the table.

It'll give A LOT of interactions, A LOT of near costumes, a new map, and some more fun, ya know?

Besides, we've been given too many Over-watch heroes, man...

10+ Year Old Account

Gul'Dan quotes toward Demons from Legion. 0:35 - 0:40 and 3:24 - 3:27

This is first time, when quotes toward legion appears but issue is, there is no one from legion yet,

10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'Dan quotes toward Demons from Legion. 0:35 - 0:40 and 3:24 - 3:27

This is first time, when quotes toward legion appears but issue is, there is no one from legion yet,
    They always prerecord voice lines for Heroes towards specific characters they may have ties with. It is just matter of time really.

For example, Abathur had "Primal Zerg. Unacceptable." before they introduced Dehaka into game.

"As the master wishes"

Yep, Kil'jaeden confirmed. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    "As the master wishes"

Yep, Kil'jaeden confirmed. XD
    I think it would be insane to think he won't ever be introduced. As I said, just a matter of time.