Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I'm stuck on the sentinax part, nobody does the sentinax anymore because it's worthless
    This week would be the best time to do it since almost everyone's doing the last quest of "kill 100 demons" with Sentinax farming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I unsubbed and will remain so until there is more content. Its about all I can do, I sounded off on the official forums, beyond that. I have done my part. Does that mean others can't bitch about it? Not in my opinion. All I did was point out that taking, "yeh we know it sucks and knew it would suck" as a vaild excuse, is pretty silly.
    I'm not sure where you got the idea that I said their excuse was valid.
    I said the lack of quality in the "Campaign" questline is a known factor and it has been that way for several weeks. I'm not sure what you're trying to add to this conversation, but I very much doubt unsubbing solves the problems with the questline at this point in time. It might perhaps send Blizzard a message for future questlines, but it does nothing to fix the Broken Shore campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    I'm not sure where you got the idea that I said their excuse was valid.
    I said the lack of quality in the "Campaign" questline is a known factor and it has been that way for several weeks. I'm not sure what you're trying to add to this conversation, but I very much doubt unsubbing solves the problems with the questline at this point in time. It might perhaps send Blizzard a message for future questlines, but it does nothing to fix the Broken Shore campaign.
    Really? I said it in both posts you quoted.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    I dont know why you guys feel the need to complain about the quest every week. The entire questline was on wowhead. You could easily see what was coming next. But this is a forum full of WoW players, so I guess you have to complain about something, every. single. day.
    Actually the last four quests were not on the ptr and could not be datamined before they went live.

Is it now possible to do all legionfall campaign quests step by step on alt or they too have to wait week after week?
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    time to grind that imp portal again
    No need..

I accepted the quest and did the daily round of WQs and it was complete before I had done all WQs..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    You saw the rest of the quests, did you really expect them to actually add a good one?
    People have whined for the sake of whining.
    This is one you can do as your own pace, as quickly as possible.
    Given the comments on previous, I thought something done trivially would be exactly what they wanted.
    They don't know what they want, except to moan.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    So what do you propose we do about it now? What is your solution?
    We got quests that someone could not knock out in 5 minutes, and those were "bad" because they actually took longer than 5 minutes.

Nothing is going to please some people.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-06-07 at 08:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    People have whined for the sake of whining.
    This is one you can do as your own pace, as quickly as possible.
    Given the comments on previous, I thought something done trivially would be exactly what they wanted.
    They don't know what they want, except to moan.
    What people actually wanted, and I am fairly certain I speak for the majority of "moaners", is a memorable quest chain as Blizzard was able to produce in Suramar leading to Nighthold. Those quest chain was equally timegated, but every step felt meaningful and they put quite an effort into the quests. And you really have to look hard to find people complaining about those.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Really? I said it in both posts you quoted.
    Yeah, yeah, you're here to make sure everyone knows "we know the quests suck" is not a valid excuse.
    How's that working out for you? Keeping your evenings busy policing these threads now that you're unsubbed from the game? Make sure that everyone uses only approved, valid excuses - very important job, I'm sure.

Well I hope you'll go through my post history and notify me whenever I'm using excuses that are not approved. Because we all care about Blizzard quest quality, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit cherry on top of the shit cake. Thank god it's done now!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The most amusing thing about this thread is that it would take longer to read all the posts than it actually did to kill 100 demons.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez