Deleted

Resto Shaman ToS BiS list

BiS List ToS
    Resto Shaman
    By Raindrool

Head: Helmet of the Skybreaker - Demonic Inquisition(Haste/Mastery) >TIER 20<
    Neck: Locked of Splintered Souls - The Desolate Host(Crit/Mastery)
    Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Skybeaker - Fallen Avatar(Crit/Mastery) >TIER 20<
    Back: Drape of the Skybreaker - The Desolate Host(Crit/Vers) >TIER 20<
    Chest: Hauberk of Frozen Mist - Harjatan(Crit/Mastery)
    Wrist: Chaos-Calming Wristguards - Maiden of Vigilane(Haste/Mastery)
    Hands: Tidecallers(Haste/Mastery) LEGENDARY
    Waist: Belt of Screaming Slag - Goroth(Crit/Mastery)
    Legs: Legguards of the Skybreaker - Mistress Sassz'ine(Crit/Haste) >TIER 20<
    Boots: Star-Stalker Treads - Kil'Jaeden(Crit/Mastery)
    Ring1: Scaled Band of Servitude - Harjatan(Haste/Mastery)
    Ring2: Gnawed Thumb Ring - Arcway M+ (Crit/Mastery/SP%)
    Trink1: The Deceiver's Grand Design - Kil'Jaeden(Mastery/HoT)
    Trink2: Velens future Insight(+Stats) LEGENDARY

Relic Life: Moontalon's Feather - Sisters of the Moon(QA)
    Relic Life: Moontalon's Feather - Sisters of the Moon(QA)
    Relic Frost: Virus of Lethargy - Maiden of Vigilance(FloodWater)

Legendary Trinket + Hands
    4 pc Tier 20

Items with;
    Mastery: 11
    Crit: 8
    Haste: 5
    Versitility: 1

With some itemlvl this will put you on about:
    120% Mastery
    35% Crit
    15% Haste
    3% Versitility

You can ofc swap some more M+ items in to change the Stat balance around a little depending on Titanforged drops etc.
    Last edited by mmocaf9ebe1d35; 2017-06-09 at 03:02 PM.

2 questions:
    1. Why bis leggo is gloves? I believe they are really good but not go to BIS for every fight.
    2. Why life relics from sisters? Isn't life relic from first boss with empowered droplets are better especially with new 4 set?

Deleted
    I like the Gloves Almost every legendary has its uses so we are all gonna need items to swap stuff around in Mythic progression.
    I like the QA Trait If your raid need more stacked AoE Healing, fine :P Run Empowered Dropletes

I think relic from first boss is better

Quote Originally Posted by Gracos View Post
    So then shouldn't this be titled "BiS list based on my own personal preferences"?
    Theory crafters on discord agree that gloves are top tier though. Might not be absolute BiS, but top tier nonetheless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamidroon View Post
    Theory crafters on discord agree that gloves are top tier though. Might not be absolute BiS, but top tier nonetheless.
    That doesn't really go against what he said though. Even the ToS BiS Spreadsheet, courtesy of some MVPs from the Shaman Discord, has some differences in gear. In the end it comes down to preferences with shaman feelycrafting and no one BiS list should be taken as gospel, which some people might if they don't know any better.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Gamidroon View Post
    Correct, the glove isn't technically 'BiS' in the sense of pure overall healing through put, but the effectiveness of the Major CD's (HT and SLT) becomes so amazing that for prog it becomes bis in conjugation with Velen's. If you want to pad the meters you can go with more overall through put. But honestly in prog raiding, no one cares about parses and meter padding (or at least they really shouldnt.........

Deleted
    Best in Slot and Best in Slot list are 2 different things, you can't wear all of your BiS because you can only wear 2 legendaries, so whilst the gloves are bis they're not better than the trinket + legs combo.

I'm running legs/gloves atm since I don't have the trinket, as soon as possible I'll be switching gloves for trinket, then getting tier helm,shoulders,gloves and chest - though healers aren't very high priority so it'll be bonus rolls for me

Im using pry and roots for Mythic NH but meh