Resto shaman class mount colour

Hey boys!

Am I the only one feeling kind of ripped off? Watched the "hype trailer" for the class mounts, seeing this awesome blue coloured tempest.
    HOWEVER, now that I got mine in game, it's this thing, that has the colour of like fel polluted water.

Anyone else who's feeling kinda meh about that colour, and wish it was this strong, nice, clean, cool looking blue colour that they showed off, or am I just picky?

#feelsWeirdMan

Deleted
    I expected the mounts to be bigger

I agree it is not as ocean blue as I would have liked it, but I just view it as more of a hurricane type water color. Where there is lightning in the water. Like a 'maelstrom' almost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qreed View Post
    Hey boys!

Am I the only one feeling kind of ripped off? Watched the "hype trailer" for the class mounts, seeing this awesome blue coloured tempest.
    HOWEVER, now that I got mine in game, it's this thing, that has the colour of like fel polluted water.

Anyone else who's feeling kinda meh about that colour, and wish it was this strong, nice, clean, cool looking blue colour that they showed off, or am I just picky?

#feelsWeirdMan
    Holy shit. Shamans got the coolest mount out of all of the classes. You're being way too picky.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

I remember them saying they were going to make the resto one more watery but doesn't feel like they did. Can't find an original model to compare it to tho.
    Either way, still the best new mounts

yeah not super "watery" but still a cool version
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't have the Shaman mount yet, but I was thinking that a lot of the class mounts look less vibrant in colour than what I saw on the videos. Maybe it's just me, idk.
    I have seen some people complaining about this in /trade only to find out that they play with their graphics turns way down and don't realize that the videos are much higher resolutions then they get. I also think hype crashed into reality for a lot of people today and disappointment came flying out of the impact.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I agree with the above posters that the shaman mount is probably the coolest one to be added to the game. However i did notice it was like a sickly swampy green water colour when i saw one in dalaran.

I don't think it's a bad thing, but it was weird to see at first.

Im seriously considering dropping my druid as my main over the crappy roid bird we got that we can't even use if we can't use flight form in the area

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Holy shit. Shamans got the coolest mount out of all of the classes. You're being way too picky.
    I guess I could be. I love the model, and think it's one of the coolest mounts in the game for sure, but I was dissapointed with the colour, as it seems like Blizz couldn't really decide what they wanted it to be in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    I have seen some people complaining about this in /trade only to find out that they play with their graphics turns way down and don't realize that the videos are much higher resolutions then they get. I also think hype crashed into reality for a lot of people today and disappointment came flying out of the impact.
    Well, I can see how some people might have been dissapointed due to their personal rigs, but I know my rig aint the problem, neither is my monitor (1440p IPS). The mount does radiate its colour when you're close to a wall or a ceiling, and if you test it say, in Orgrimmar, down by Ragefire, you can clearly see that the mount is green. Anyways, awesome mount, not the colour I wanted though.