Deleted

Nerf Demo Legerndary Shoulders

Hey guys,

as you know from the new PTR Build they change the refunded shards from the Legendary from 2 to 1.
    Any thoughts about that? Because i think 1 week before (maybe) release 7.2.5 nerf the BiS Leggy.... thanks to that

They were 200K dps over the other legos with 2 piece T20. Something had to give.

Deleted
    y i know they were OP , but idk why they do such shit a week before release ^^...

They're fucking mongoloids that'swhy. instead of nerfing t20 they nerf the legendary. the legendary was completely fine before....

fucky fuck fuck... well i guess goign dual rings then?

Glad of this change. It's still PTR why can't they still do nerfs/buffs? Not to mention there will probably be at least one tuning pass yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    Glad of this change. It's still PTR why can't they still do nerfs/buffs? Not to mention there will probably be at least one tuning pass yet.
    Uh no this one is pegged for release.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Uh no this one is pegged for release.
    I know, I didn't say otherwise. The tuning pass I am referring to is most likely pre-mythic once they have more raid data.

Deleted
    Even with the nerf, I'm guessing RR and new ring or rr and head are still gonna be BiS, but it's a shame they nerfed the legendary instead of the t20 bonus.

Oh nice, I expect they delete the spec soon, Warlocks other than Affli are not allowed to play.

They destroyed the shoulders, making them pure trash, like the spec, and when this tier ends the shoulders wouldnt get a buff. What a pity u cant disenchant them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good, to hell with Demo.

I never want this spec to be good, it's not fun to play.

The shoulders are still fantastic. The synergy they had with the new tier bonus was just fucking broken.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Oh nice, I expect they delete the spec soon, Warlocks other than Affli are not allowed to play.

They destroyed the shoulders, making them pure trash, like the spec, and when this tier ends the shoulders wouldnt get a buff. What a pity u cant disenchant them.
    Did you bother to ever look at the new Demo tier? The synergy was insane and made the shoulders massively better than any other legendary and arguably the biggest power boost on a legendary in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

So something was overpowered and got nerfed? What's the point of the thread? Changes to classes will be done even after the patch, so it's only normal to balance stuff 1 week before.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    So something was overpowered and got nerfed? What's the point of the thread? Changes to classes will be done even after the patch, so it's only normal to balance stuff 1 week before.
    I think some people are looking at the shoulders for what they provide on the live game and freaking out but not looking at the new tier or testing how much the combination provides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

http://imgur.com/a/knEd2

(isn't posting the picture correctly)

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The shoulders are still fantastic. The synergy they had with the new tier bonus was just fucking broken.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you bother to ever look at the new Demo tier? The synergy was insane and made the shoulders massively better than any other legendary and arguably the biggest power boost on a legendary in the game.
    Shandalar isn't the sharpest tool in the shed

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    They're fucking mongoloids that'swhy. instead of nerfing t20 they nerf the legendary. the legendary was completely fine before....
    You are joking I hope. If you nerf the tier set, you affect all Demo Warlocks. If you nerf the legendary only, you only affect those who have an OP legendary. This reduces the need for the legendary in order for the spec to be competitive and makes it easier to balance the spec through tuning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    Even with the nerf, I'm guessing RR and new ring or rr and head are still gonna be BiS, but it's a shame they nerfed the legendary instead of the t20 bonus.
    Why nerf Demo for every player when it makes so much more sense to nerf the over performing legendary?
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Good, to hell with Demo.

I never want this spec to be good, it's not fun to play.
    Either trolling or a supreme dumb ass idiot. Hard to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    You are joking I hope. If you nerf the tier set, you affect all Demo Warlocks. If you nerf the legendary only, you only affect those who have an OP legendary. This reduces the need for the legendary in order for the spec to be competitive and makes it easier to balance the spec through tuning.

- - - Updated - - -

Why nerf Demo for every player when it makes so much more sense to nerf the over performing legendary?
    The overperforming legendary was not overperforming before t20. You are nerfing warlocks who don't want to be balanced around having the t20 instead, since tier sets are far short lived in use compared to a legendary which you've had months to farm.

Thread will go nowhere, please use the Demonology Warlock guide stickied.

Closed.