Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    TL;DR "It doesn't work for my playstyle so therefore it doesn't work for anyone, remove it even though it doesn't affect anything by remaining in game"

Actually it works great and if used correctly is like a mini-Lust/Heroism every 30 seconds, also it promotes players actually interrupting the boss/adds instead of standing still mashing buttons mindlessly.

I love my Sephuz. I sorta wish I had it on more characters. I also enjoy the fact that my Shadow Priest can proc it four ways, with Mind Bomb, Silence, Mass Dispel, and Dispel Magic...
    But as a Shadow Priest, I'm now not sure if I should use KJ's Burning Wish instead for M+ (as I'll definitely wear Twins' Painful Touch as my other legendary)... Eh, probably stick to Sephuz and other AoE trinkets like Fury of the Burning Sky and Aran's Ruby or something.. ?
    Last edited by Shaiandra; 2017-06-07 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Old War doesn't proc Sephuz, no idea what you're talking about.
    Pretty sure he means pop the potion at proc. Although you'd have to be running some seriously high keys to pop a potion every pack of mobs.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Pretty sure he means pop the potion at proc. Although you'd have to be running some seriously high keys to pop a potion every pack of mobs.
    Then he worded it extremely poorly. And popping pots on every pack doesn't necessarily have to be for high keys, it speeds up the run regardless and it's not like there's anything else to spend gold on than consumables.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

"the description in the tooltip doesn't seem insanely stupid OP for my class, I am too bourgeois and cookie-cutter follower to even try it out"

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Then he worded it extremely poorly. And popping pots on every pack doesn't necessarily have to be for high keys, it speeds up the run regardless and it's not like there's anything else to spend gold on than consumables.
    There's always things to spend gold on, unless you don't care about blizz balance and have zero interests outside of group play.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

I have this on my monk and it is amazing.It works off dispels and big surprise i dispel allot.It makes me even more mobile than i already am as a MW and that 25% haste that i almost always have is huge for me in mythic+ and even in some raid encounters.It is also an amazing ring for a decent amount of dp classes mostly in Mythic+ but elesande is one of the fights were it shines as you have things to interrupt the entire fight.It can also be really good on fights were you can stun targets like Scorpirons adds.please educate yourself op before you just go off on a childish rant that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sephuz is awesome unless you're a nub
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's sublimely ridiculous that we're now seeing someone posting a thread that wants an item removed from the game simply because someone doesn't like it. That sort of logic if followed to a logical conclusion would see everything removed from the game.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I hated it on my DK but love it for my Prot Warrior

Sephuz is great, I use it as my main legendary on 3/4 of my characters.

Prot Pali - Always
    Frost DK - 5 mans and WQ
    Mage - 5 Mans and WQ

I like using this in mythic + on my bm hunter spec, makes for some god level aoe burst when crap goes wrong.