Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Why the fuck are they flying?

they don't fly...kinda air dashing on crack but definitely isn't flying

So did I like kick Square Enix's puppy or something. These controls are so bad they make me feel like I'm being punished.

Got the game tonight did two match's and put the controller down. The controls are just so fucken bad its annoying.

My issues already.
    1) Shit controls.
    2) Shit camera angles.
    3) No access to control setup while in a match even VS the AI.
    4) What the fuck and where the fuck is story mode, I viewed a memory and couldn't do anything else.
    5) Ungodly long loading times even on a PS4 Pro.
    6) Just overall combat is bad, Its not fluid like the PSP version and I think that's cause its 3v3.

This is NOTHING like the psp game and it makes me want to whip out my PSP and play that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    4) What the fuck and where the fuck is story mode, I viewed a memory and couldn't do anything else.
    The story mode..is slapping your face in multiplayer to unlock more memories until you unlock them all...its terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    The story mode..is slapping your face in multiplayer to unlock more memories until you unlock them all...its terrible
    I am so fucken annoyed about this game, It feels so rushed. Part of me has already considered trading it in. I avoided the beta because I didn't want to spoil myself on it and now I wish I played it...

I really had no interest in playing Multiplayer since I suck at fighting games, so I was looking forward to the story mode and AI fights. So much for that I guess because there isn't really a story mode and the controls are godawful.

Urrgg. All Square Enix had to do was port the PSP version to PS4 and I would have been happy...
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-01-30 at 07:55 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I got this game on release. So glad the store I got it from allows refunds. This game is bad . I don't like the fact that all the is to do is gauntlet mode or play online. I played it for 2 days then got a refund. This game in my book was a flop. Very expensive for basically no content. They could have at least added a proper story mode! What we got is kind of lame and does not feel like it's worth my time to endure the mindless gauntlet grinding
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2018-02-04 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    I got this game on release. So glad the store I got it from allows refunds. This game is bad . I don't like the fact that all the is to do is gauntlet mode or play online. I played it for 2 days then got a refund. This game in my book was a flop. Very expensive for basically no content. They could have at least added a proper story mode! What we got is kind of lame and does not feel like it's worth my time to endure the mindless gauntlet grinding
    I feel the same way, sadly Gamestop doesn't offer refunds if its been opened. Trading my copy in today to get L.A Noire for my Switch since I have never played it.

I'm not particularly impressed with the game. I bought it alongside Monster Hunter World and I'm enjoying that much, much more despite being a huge Final Fantasy fan.

I've never played a Monster Hunter game before yet from the moment I began playing, I was hooked. As far as Dissidia NT is concerned, though? It's a major step backwards from the previous Dissidia titles and it makes no real steps to improve on what came before it.

You can only play a handful of characters during the course of the 'story' mode. This includes the likes of Onion Knight and Vaan who, to my knowledge, at not exactly oozing popularity. So if you want to see the story you're basically forced to play specific characters you may not wish to bother with, but furthermore you have to play them a lot to level them up to overcome the tougher story fights so you can proceed...

yeah....glad I chose DBFZ over this...

So its been like a week and everyone i know who bought it traded it in for monster hunter, even the most diehard FF fans are calling this one a dud. Bummer.

I feel the same way, sadly Gamestop doesn't offer refunds if its been opened. Trading my copy in today to get L.A Noire for my Switch since I have never played it.
    ???

gamestop should allow returns for the first 7 days, if it's opened though it goes on a gamestop giftcard. I've did it with garbage pokken tournament.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So its been like a week and everyone i know who bought it traded it in for monster hunter, even the most diehard FF fans are calling this one a dud. Bummer.
    Honestly FF has been shit since the original release of 12. 13 was decent but it's sequels sucked, 14 had a pheonix down used on it and 15 some how took the spot for me over the worst FF (which was 12) 15 was just terrible and now that square is milking the franchise with dlc (that should have been in the game from the start) and spin offs I don't think the series is worth crap anymore.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I think the biggest problem was Square kinda decided to try to break into Esports with this one....Dissidia just ISN'T MADE FOR IT....the game is hard to follow, won't really draw a crowd because of that alone, and honestly too many "Wait did he win" moments...and thus this crappy version of Street Fighter 5 just kinda died hard. Heard they were going to add more later but might be too little too late

Square Enix just don't seem to learn from their mistakes. They mess up badly...and then, to their credit, usually redeem themselves later on by tackling the problems that plague the game in question. Hopefully Dissidia NT ends up getting the 'FFXV Treatment' and is improved significantly over time. I won't hold my breath though.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Square Enix just don't seem to learn from their mistakes. They mess up badly...and then, to their credit, usually redeem themselves later on by tackling the problems that plague the game in question. Hopefully Dissidia NT ends up getting the 'FFXV Treatment' and is improved significantly over time. I won't hold my breath though.
    The FF15 treatment only fixed the game if you bought the dlc, so I hope they don't do that and just plain fix the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm not particularly impressed with the game. I bought it alongside Monster Hunter World and I'm enjoying that much, much more despite being a huge Final Fantasy fan.

I've never played a Monster Hunter game before yet from the moment I began playing, I was hooked. As far as Dissidia NT is concerned, though? It's a major step backwards from the previous Dissidia titles and it makes no real steps to improve on what came before it.

You can only play a handful of characters during the course of the 'story' mode. This includes the likes of Onion Knight and Vaan who, to my knowledge, at not exactly oozing popularity. So if you want to see the story you're basically forced to play specific characters you may not wish to bother with, but furthermore you have to play them a lot to level them up to overcome the tougher story fights so you can proceed...
    Yeah, I couldn't care less about them. The antagonists tend to be much more interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

So did I like kick Square Enix's puppy or something. These controls are so bad they make me feel like I'm being punished.

Got the game tonight did two match's and put the controller down. The controls are just so fucken bad its annoying.

My issues already.
    1) Shit controls.
    2) Shit camera angles.
    3) No access to control setup while in a match even VS the AI.
    5) Ungodly long loading times even on a PS4 Pro.
    6) Just overall combat is bad, Its not fluid like the PSP version and I think that's cause its 3v3.

This is NOTHING like the psp game and it makes me want to whip out my PSP and play that.
    I think the camera angles are the thing that annoyed me the most.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    ???

gamestop should allow returns for the first 7 days, if it's opened though it goes on a gamestop giftcard. I've did it with garbage pokken tournament.
    Nope the Gamestop u went to than was just being nice. There policy is new games opened only get a replacement no refunds.

Nope the Gamestop u went to than was just being nice. There policy is new games opened only get a replacement no refunds.
    that must be new because it was on the receipt. Gamestop doesn't lose anything from taking back opened brand new games, they resell used for $1 less and still keep the money from it since you only get it back on a gift card.

- - - Updated - - -

I just googled it, they should have let you exchanged it like I said. Sounds like an employee didn't want to probably cause it would look bad on his record (cause gamestop)

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    that must be new because it was on the receipt. Gamestop doesn't lose anything from taking back opened brand new games, they resell used for $1 less and still keep the money from it since you only get it back on a gift card.
    Nope that's always been the case.

Says right on the receipt (Unopened Merchandise can be returned or exchanged within 30days) (Defective merchandise will be exchanged for same item within 30day's). There is nothing saying opened new products can be exchanged for credit.

Gamestop (unless u get someone nice) policy has always been this way, Its been this way as long as I been going to gamestop.

So i was reminded of this game existing and looked up what happened lately. It looks like it died in about 2 weeks and there is a skeleton crew of people seeing it as their 'in' to the FGC and Esports fame trying desperately to turn it into a new community but boy does it look like a futile response when the mobage version Opera Omni seems far more succesful and its a goddamn tapper game.

One more series dead to sate a thirsty dev chasing the esports meme i guess. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So i was reminded of this game existing and looked up what happened lately. It looks like it died in about 2 weeks and there is a skeleton crew of people seeing it as their 'in' to the FGC and Esports fame trying desperately to turn it into a new community but boy does it look like a futile response when the mobage version Opera Omni seems far more succesful and its a goddamn tapper game.

One more series dead to sate a thirsty dev chasing the esports meme i guess. Oh well.
    It is one of the worse games I have ever bought and the worse I have bought this year.

I avoided the beta's cause I didn't want to be spoiled on anything and I wish I didn't. I bought the game and it was pure shit and the next day I traded it in.

All they had to do was copy and paste the PSP game and put it on PS4 and they was so lazy they couldn't even do that.