How long does the Legionfall campaign take from start to finish now?

Couldn't fit everything into the title.

Has anyone started and done the entire campaign for the class mount with a character from start to finish since it became possible to complete? How long did it take you?

Did it on an alt last night from start till the world quests (as not enough were up to complete it) that and the follower mission would be the only road blocks.. other than that 2-3 days if your rng is good with the legionfall mission

That's in terms of the questline, if you have flying achieve on another toon you won't need revered to get the class mount if I read it correctly

With the 1 Legionfall mission, I think once I picked up the quest my DK was actually given one at the class hall. It has a green quality reward which looked like a quest mission reward thing. Took 8 hours. So the longest parts now are the Wyrmtongue caches, and the mission. Apart from that a day or two to get it all done.

Also for all the ones requiring you to kill demons, go to Illidari Stand in Faronaar and tag the mobs whilst standing near a purple beacon thing. You can get the 100 demons in about 5-10 mins.
    With the Broken Shore one, Imp Mother Bruva OR the Hatching Eggs in the spider area. When you hit a Hatching Egg it spawns 5-6 small spiders with little health that count as demons. Super easy farming, 5-10 minutes again for that.
    Last edited by TacoCatt; 2017-06-08 at 12:55 AM.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    With the 1 Legionfall mission, I think once I picked up the quest my DK was actually given one at the class hall. It has a green quality reward which looked like a quest mission reward thing. Took 8 hours. So the longest parts now are the Wyrmtongue caches, and the mission. Apart from that a day or two to get it all done.

Also for all the ones requiring you to kill demons, go to Illidari Stand in Faronaar and tag the mobs whilst standing near a purple beacon thing. You can get the 100 demons in about 5-10 mins.
    With the Broken Shore one, Imp Mother Bruva OR the Hatching Eggs in the spider area. When you hit a Hatching Egg it spawns 5-6 small spiders with little health that count as demons. Super easy farming, 5-10 minutes again for that.
    Cheers, doing it across alts won't be all that time-consuming then, just gotta make sure my alts have their followers in order and such!

Forgot to add the 12 world quests thing is still time-gated for two days :/
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

I'm about to finish a couple of alts and it took me quite a while cause i didnt know i needed to complete the entire class campaign first (to get champions of legionfall you must have completed the 3rd slot relic questline).

After that was done, it wasn't too long. I got it done in a few days cause the 12 world quests took 2 days and my champions were all super low so it took a couple days for a low level mission to spawn.

Took me about a week to do it casually, I'm assuming that could be cut down to 2-3 days (since one quest requires you do 12 WQs).

Another good spot for the 100 demon one not restricted to Broken Shore is to go Suramart and shoot down the bats.

The broken shore one, the void walker area, there are packs of 4 small voids that drop no loot but they do count towards quest and easy peasy to kill.