Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

7.2 Honor Vendor 2.0 Obliterate PvP Gear

Hey guys, new video up from the PTR about Obliterating PvP Gear for Tokens.

Thoughts? Anyone like the this method or is the old Honor Vendor still the preferred choice.

rng to replace rng, just with a slightly better chance of getting what you need...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    rng to replace rng, just with a slightly better chance of getting what you need...
    Pretty much, but it does have the ability to fill in missing gear.

I pvp for the transmog set. so this is great news for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    I pvp for the transmog set. so this is great news for me.
    Same here. The only thing that drives me to PvP is to get sets I like the few people ahve.

Deleted
    Meh havent even unlocked the obliteratum forge, guess i should start doing that questline :\

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Meh havent even unlocked the obliteratum forge, guess i should start doing that questline :\
    You won't need to do the quest line once 7.2 goes live. : )

http://www.wowhead.com/news=259637/p...s-in-patch-7-2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    You won't need to do the quest line once 7.2 goes live. : )

http://www.wowhead.com/news=259637/p...s-in-patch-7-2
    ooooh neat, thanks you just saved me a lot of time and gold:P

Glad I haven't done it yet either ; D

The previous season set/looks are available for everyone, and the elite set require 2000 rating.
    Do you need 2000CR or do you need the achievement for 2000 rating from Legion Season 1 or 2?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorteh View Post
    The previous season set/looks are available for everyone, and the elite set require 2000 rating.
    Do you need 2000CR or do you need the achievement for 2000 rating from Legion Season 1 or 2?
    You need to have the achivement called Ferocious Elite from season 2.

Also does anyone how much you get per piece obliterated?

Thanks for the info Bugsy & Nemlol.
    I'll need to start working on getting to 2K.
    Been slacking on doing arena/RBG season.

Glad I haven't done it yet either ; D
    I am glad I did -- made my millions of gold selling obliterum

You could have made 100 times as much gold as it would have cost you to create that forge though. Gold was raining from it, if you had any clue how to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    You could have made 100 times as much gold as it would have cost you to create that forge though. Gold was raining from it, if you had any clue how to use it.
    meh gold has been useless this expansion and ive not been short, so making gold has been no interest to me.

meh gold has been useless this expansion and ive not been short, so making gold has been no interest to me.
    Very true. Sitting one a few million gold, and really don't have anything to spend it on (don't care about mounts etc).

OT: I really like this change, now I can finish up sets. Missed out on the head on S1, because of RNG..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I am glad I did -- made my millions of gold selling obliterum
    Great for you I barely spend any gold so having millions more would do nothing for me. Sure it's comfortable but it'd be sitting there.

Great for you I barely spend any gold so having millions more would do nothing for me. Sure it's comfortable but it'd be sitting there.
    Gold's got more uses now -- aside from using WoW Tokens for gametime you can now add it battle.net balance to be used for other Blizzard titles.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gold into bnet balance is great but it also killed the token prices especially EU.

US have it 50% easier in that aspect, it's not like EU mobs/missions/vendor prices drop 2x the gold.

Deleted
    Wow and instead of just adding PvP vendors, they go out of their way to add this in the game?

They're determined to prove that only their ideas are right and that we're all wrong about this.

So much corporate pride and egotism in Blizzard's staff.