Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Can't fault them for the game mode.

Of course you will go for the popular thing. Even GTA has done it.
    True, Its just the game needs way more then a battleground mode.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, Its just the game needs way more then a battleground mode.
    Honestly given the core game they could just pull a page out of umbrella corps book and make the zombies an element.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Honestly given the core game they could just pull a page out of umbrella corps book and make the zombies an element.
    Ya at lease that would make it a bit different.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted

EDIT:

PUBG creators considering "further action" against Fortnite: Battle Royale

Source: https://www.polygon.com/2017/9/22/16...-battlegrounds
    Last edited by mmocfee4aa7b34; 2017-09-24 at 02:53 AM.

Deleted
    Sorry for double post but today they released a new game mode:

They are really releasing tons of new content.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    They are really releasing tons of new content.
    Sorta, not really. The game modes are the most basic, repetitive forms of content that provide little to no incentives and take way too long to farm up. The last event was a joke, so I don't really have good expectations for this one.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Sorta, not really. The game modes are the most basic, repetitive forms of content that provide little to no incentives and take way too long to farm up. The last event was a joke, so I don't really have good expectations for this one.
    That and its looking like a hasty shat out pve mode just because the "these devs are chasing the pubg bux and giving up on the pve game we were sold" comments were overwhelming any controlled narrative marketing they attempted. This is their placation attempt.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    That and its looking like a hasty shat out pve mode just because the "these devs are chasing the pubg bux and giving up on the pve game we were sold" comments were overwhelming any controlled narrative marketing they attempted. This is their placation attempt.
    This is true. I expected updates to provide new types of materials, new shapes for building, very different landscapes to play in, etc. Honestly the basic game mode I have wanted to play for a long time and I loved the aesthetic. They basically said thanks for your early access money, now we'll use it to make a ripoff pubg that you never wanted to play.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Give them time. The modes are working concepts not full releases.

According to them, the storm missions definitely exposed from design flaws and will be changed. The biggest flaws with that mode were fundamental - not being able to start rounds early and no checkpoints rewards/poor rejoin

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Fortnite Mobile' Is Coming To iOS, Will Feature PS4, PC Cross Play

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc.../#2509f8a614e4

Just in case it wasn’t clear Fortnite is taking over the world, today Epic has announced it’s coming to the biggest gaming platform of all: mobile.

Fortnite Mobile is very real, and early tests are rolling out in iOS as soon as this Monday. Epic detailed the mobile version of the game in a short blog post today and it’s…pretty much just Fortnite. The exact same game, the same map, the same constant updates, just on mobile instead of PC or console.

The best part about it? Fortnite Mobile will feature cross play on PS4, PC, Mac, iOS and eventually Android. Missing from that list is Xbox One, which is normally very much into cross play in a way Sony is not, but I’m not quite clear on what’s happening here, as it could possibly have something to do with Microsoft’s embrace of PUBG as console exclusive, though I’m not positive.

The arrival of Fortnite Mobile is imminent. Monday, March 12th will be an iOS invite event that you can sign up for here, which will be your first look at the game on mobile if you’re chosen to participate. For now it’s only on iOS, but it’s clear Epic wants to expand to Android eventually, and if you do get a code, you’ll get a few to share with your friends.

The obvious question is how a fully functional version of Fortnite will perform using iPhone and iPad controls, which are notoriously not fantastic for shooters. While not impossible, surely, I will be curious to see how this goes, and what changes Epic has made in order to get this to work. It’s pretty amazing that not only is this a full version of Fortnite, not a stripped-down port, but also that it’s built-in with cross play. Though again, I do wonder how mobile players will compete with console players and especially PC players, who have the greatest amount of control through a mouse and keyboard. But the point is…if you want to play Fortnite on the go, you can, which is why people have been begging for a Switch port since launch (and will still beg after this, because I’m guessing most people would rather play on a Switch than an iPad).
    The Fortnite community is going to explode when this comes out.

Yeah, let me be the first to ask, HOW? to the controls question. I mean, sure, they could let them be on the same servers but it seems like they would just get smoked. My phone lets me connect a Dualshock controller via bluetooth, but I think that's only because I have a Sony Xperia phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Oh yes, using a controller or a touchscreen to play against mouse&keyboard in a FPS game sounds pretty fun.

Also, we already got threads about these games, why the hell do you keep spamming new threads every time you feel like copy & pasting a random article?
    Backseat modding is against the rules, Why do you give a fuck about what I post.

Also nercoing threads is against the rules as well and the fortnite thread is dead.

#TheMoreYouKnow.

Console crowd will probably be fine. Mobile gamers are going to get destroyed unless they add an autoaim system in, and then how is THAT any less unbalanced beyond being in the opposite direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Backseat modding is against the rules, Why do you give a fuck about what I post.

Also nercoing threads is against the rules as well and the fortnite thread is dead.

#TheMoreYouKnow.
    Necroposting on MMO Champ is a lot less... anal than the official forums where the cutoff is like a week. If the Thread topic is still relevant - especially since this is about an update for a game that's still quite new - then the mods won't mind if you make a new post.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I feel like a smaller screen for a FPS is bad news. How the fuck are you supposed to snipe people? I mean hey it's up to people if they want to play on their phone or ipad but I just do not see how this would be an enjoyable experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can hook a bluetooth mouse and keyboard to iPad and even iPhone just fine, I'd imagine even USB with adapter if such exists. Same with Android.

If they can pull out the performance right, I don't see why that can't be a thing.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2018-03-09 at 05:53 PM.

Just like every other of their games in the last 2 decades, Epic games just cant be content with making a good game, they have to find way to go at it full retard until it will self destruct. Turning a pretty fine game into a matchmaking hell because they smell more cash. It wont stop there, mobile gaming means more microtransaction in the horizon.

Deleted
    worth mentioning that the cross-play is ONLY if someone on ps4 or pc invites you to their party and play squads/duo with you, in which case you will be forced into a matchmaking pool with other cross-play people.

queing up alone on mobile or with other mobile users will only match you with/against other mobile users.

so if you play on PC with other pc friends you will never meet or play against any ps4 / mobile players.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    It wont stop there, mobile gaming means more microtransaction in the horizon.
    Its a f2p game that gets updates weekly, As long as the MT's are cosmetic they can put as many in as they wish.

Funny to read back through this thread and see all the bitching and mocking of what has turned into the biggest game in the world currently.

Although I think mobile is stupid when what is really needed is a switch version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    Funny to read back through this thread and see all the bitching and mocking of what has turned into the biggest game in the world currently.

Although I think mobile is stupid when what is really needed is a switch version.
    Sources. I expect you to not change your statement once the source is revealed.
    Hi