Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 7.2.5 PTR - Build 24271

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-06-06 at 07:25 PM.

Where's the blank space? I came here for the Taylor Swift man
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Hyyyype. I can't wait to see all the frost death knight buffs....

...please? Like just make us fucking broken like c'mon.

Right, also cannot wait for all the non-existent Demo lock changes...

That buff to ignore Pain is nice I guess.

How many people are frantically grabbing the name Laracroft so they can be hip and get that title.

Quote Originally Posted by LordOtaku666 View Post
    That buff to ignore Pain is nice I guess.
    Considering it is our main source of Magic damage mitigation and magic damage is our weakest point, I'll take it.

The priest nerfs are really spine-chilling.

elemental aoe buffed, single target still non existent, blizzard are clueless fucking retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    elemental aoe buffed, single target still non existent, blizzard are clueless fucking retards.
    Such a well-spoken little lad you are. Did your dad teach you those fancy words?

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    Such a well-spoken little lad you are. Did your dad teach you those fancy words?
    trying to be a smartass, ignored.

trying to be a smartass, ignored.
    >.>. Says more about you than me, friend.

Buff Disc not nerf

im really sick of that stupid nerf and unnecesarly changes on prot warrior...
    i have no space on my bag saving items just in case some retarded Dev think prot warrior need a "re tunning"

im really sick and tired this stupid game need some stability... changes are good but this fuckin idiots go sooo far.

fuck you Blizzard

That fucking title <3

Deleted
    Umm, is no one gonna talk about Glory of the Tomb Raider giving basicly nothing as a reward?

Quote Originally Posted by gonzajd777 View Post
    im really sick of that stupid nerf and unnecesarly changes on prot warrior...
    i have no space on my bag saving items just in case some retarded Dev think prot warrior need a "re tunning"

im really sick and tired this stupid game need some stability... changes are good but this fuckin idiots go sooo far.

fuck you Blizzard
    They're buffing base IP and it looks like it will scale better, too.

Deleted
    Actually, this single change destroyed Elemental completely. https://prnt.sc/fgp3v6

Jesus bloody christ...the devs are officially fucking mental, not like it wasn't apparent before. But Sigma saying "EQ is double dipping"...just holy fuck.

lul and zero spriest changes

They're so terrified of S2M getting out of control again it's doomed the fucking spec for the rest of Legion

also holy shit that ele blue post

it seems I've dodged two stupidity bullets rerolling for ToS