Thread: TOD Gloves

TOD Gloves

50/50 chance to get gloves or chest and got gloves. How do i deal with the despression

10+ Year Old Account
    Gloves are bis, just get one ToD relic and you'll have 50% cooldown reduction on ToD, with gloves that brings it to 100% all you're required to do is get every single killing blow and have nonstop adds spawning :v)

Quote Originally Posted by Runeheal View Post
    Gloves are bis, just get one ToD relic and you'll have 50% cooldown reduction on ToD, with gloves that brings it to 100% all you're required to do is get every single killing blow and have nonstop adds spawning :v)
    do not listen to him , i repeat DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM

gloves are horrible unless its a Short-multi target fight

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Baz View Post
    do not listen to him , i repeat DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM

gloves are horrible unless its a Short-multi target fight
    all you're required to do is get every single killing blow and have nonstop adds spawning

This pretty much sounds like sarcasm.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdn813 View Post
    50/50 chance to get gloves or chest and got gloves. How do i deal with the despression
    The gloves are just about BiS in situations where you can make consistent use of ToD on two targets, and there are not more than two targets. This is actually useful on some fights like Mythic Guldan and Elisande and Trilliax.

They're also pretty strong in single target because of the buff to ToD.

In general, if you only have one more legendary remaining then there's no reason to be depressed as nothing changes for you. Keep using the legendaries you've been using, and consider adding the gloves in two target situations. The chest is the strongest single target legendary, but its not so strong that you can't live without it or it drastically improves your performance.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

So on m guldan would i have to wait to use tod until add comes out. we try to skip the second add before p2 and maybe i could use for eyes if theyre up long enough

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdn813 View Post
    So on m guldan would i have to wait to use tod until add comes out. we try to skip the second add before p2 and maybe i could use for eyes if theyre up long enough
    The first ToD on the add and Gul'dan, the 2nd ToD on small Eyes(mostly for reset) and Gul'dan, 3d ToD for ,first or second depending timer, Empowered eye and Gul'dan and so forth. Try to get resets on Eyes/add and damage into Gul'dan

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You'll be better off, and easier, using wrists and boots.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

speaking of guldan does whirling dragon punch bug out for you guys using time dilation. 1 out of 5 pulls it doesnt register it being able to be used and is greyed out

Whirling Dragon Punch with time dilation is because RSK comes off cooldown before the GCD allows WDP.

the gloves arent that bad if you can cheese the CD reduction...if you do it right you can use them almost every M+ pull too.. Or use on low HP adds during a boss to get the CD quicker