I guess you guys forget that literally every games E3 presentation looks much different than the final product...rainbow six Siege, Watxhdogs, hell even the Witcher 3 had a much better E3 presentation than what the final product ended up being graphically.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Eh, I don't think anything will come out of this. You guys member Watchdogs?
    Oh for sure. But lying is lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Well if it's not meant to be that, it's also failing at being a linear story based RPG.

So what is it actually doing well?
    It's got plenty of story. Did you bother to do all the side quests? Read the lore? Actually click the disoveries in the world?

Just because it isn't Mass Effect doesn't mean it doesn't have story. Also, it's not an RPG in the traditional sense. It's a looter shooter. You don't really pick a role, just weapons and loadout.

So yeah, you've made EXACTLY the mistake all the haters did. You think Anthem is something it isn't.

This game can be so good, lets hope EA dont abandon it, Bioware listen to feedback and lets see where the game is in about 1 year, the foundation definitely is there

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Overall I'd say Warframe's monetization is fair, but Anthem's seems so as well. They only sell cosmetics, no lootboxes, and you can acquire a fair amount of currency in-game. It has loads of problems, but I'd say the monetization scheme really isn't one.
    But according to the general public, Anthem is a "Mictrotransaction infested piece of shit that's just a storefront with a game skin". Or some form of that. :/

I'm not going to sit here and say Anthem is the best game ever. It's got some problems. But nowhere near what people claim it does. And sure as hell not as bad as some of the stuff it's being compared to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I mean at least Bethesda only lied about a sodding canvas bag but this is just brilliant.
    Uh...maybe you didn't keep up with the continuous trainwreck of Fallout 76, but they lied about a hell of a lot more than the bag. ROFL! Even attempting to compare anthem to the laundry list of offenses that Bethesda pulled is laughable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    But according to the general public, Anthem is a "Mictrotransaction infested piece of shit that's just a storefront with a game skin". Or some form of that. :/

I'm not going to sit here and say Anthem is the best game ever. It's got some problems. But nowhere near what people claim it does. And sure as hell not as bad as some of the stuff it's being compared to.
    Microtransactions are the least of Anthem's problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Microtransactions are the least of Anthem's problems.
    I'm genuinely curious where the "general public" of this thread or in general are complaining about it's MTX?

From what I've seen the majority seem to be fine with it and have no qualms. Hell even believe it's fairly priced.

MTX is not an issue full stop. The game was a lazily designed Warframe/Destiny knock off and now the cherry on the sundae is that the devs lied about the quality of said game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm genuinely curious where the "general public" of this thread or in general are complaining about it's MTX?

From what I've seen the majority seem to be fine with it and have no qualms. Hell even believe it's fairly priced.
    I have no idea.

Even Angry Joe didn't mention the word microtransactions or in-game shop at all in his 50 minute video. There's 50 minutes of stuff worth complaining about, microtransactions isn't one of them.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I have no idea.

Even Angry Joe didn't mention the word microtransactions or in-game shop at all in his 50 minute video. There's 50 minutes of stuff worth complaining about, microtransactions isn't one of them.
    The slow flow of "Gold Coins" in this game is troubling, there isn't even much to buy in this game.

Seems like this game takes about 30 hours to earn about 90k which is enough for 1 Armor Pack Skin in the store.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-02-24 at 07:29 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    The slow flow of "Gold Coins" in this game is troubling, there isn't even much to buy in this game.

Seems like this game takes about 30 hours to earn about 9k which is enough for 1 Armor Pack Skin in the store.
    if it takes you 30 hours to earn 9k you're doing something wrong... or did u mean 90k? which is still not quite there... I mean if u do contracts and the daily/weekly stuff u get plenty of coins, + what u find during missions/freeplay in chests. + You don't have to buy every single armor piece in a week of the game being out... where's the rush? it's not like they'll get removed from the game forever...

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post

Seems like this game takes about 30 hours to earn about 9k which is enough for 1 Armor Pack Skin in the store.
    I made 120k since 9 days, stop lying. Thats all you do in here, blattant uninformed lies. This game has many issues, and many people in this thread do bring valid points which is why you never see me trying to shut them down, I just read and move on cause most of the time its fair. But you... you keep saying lies and that needs to be called out. Coins are EASY to make, and it doesnt take 30 hours to earn 9k for fuck sake, I made 120k in that time period.

When angryjoe dont even mention mtx one time in a 50 minute review u know theres nothing to complain about, if the game is going to get free updates for at least a year they need ways to make some money

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    I made 120k since 9 days, stop lying. Thats all you do in here, blattant uninformed lies. This game has many issues, and many people in this thread do bring valid points which is why you never see me trying to shut them down, I just read and move on cause most of the time its fair. But you... you keep saying lies and that needs to be called out. Coins are EASY to make, and it doesnt take 30 hours to earn 9k for fuck sake, I made 120k in that time period.
    That's his thing, and even the mods who post in this very thread don't care so nothing we can do about.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I made 120k since 9 days, stop lying. This game has many issues, and many people in this thread do bring valid points which is why you never see me trying to shut them down, I just read and move on cause most of the time its fair. But you... you keep saying lies and that needs to be called out. Coins are EASY to make, and it doesnt take 30 hours to earn 9k for fuck sake, I made 120k in that time period.
    900k?

Thats all you do in here, blattant uninformed lies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    if it takes you 30 hours to earn 9k you're doing something wrong... or did u mean 90k? which is still not quite there... I mean if u do contracts and the daily/weekly stuff u get plenty of coins.
    You'll still only get one skin for about 30 hours of play and/or 30 hours per week.

it's not like they'll get removed from the game forever...
    Instead they're going to add more Armor skins to persuade people to spend more money?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-02-24 at 07:46 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

MTX is not an issue full stop. The game was a lazily designed Warframe/Destiny knock off and now the cherry on the sundae is that the devs lied about the quality of said game.
    I don't know. Why did you and others complain about the atom shop when it's just as harmless as this one?

You made them by doing the main quests.. which dry up at the end of the game. How much you will be able to make long term is an entirely diffrent matter.

I love the defense line for this game lol, because destiny released in 2014 in a trash state. Its ok for Anthem to do so 5 years later. No its not ok, this is a full retail price AAA game releasing in a worse state then many free to play game. They worked on this 6 years, to think they can fix this garbage in a few months time in laughable. They will never be able to fix the loading screen, its this stupidity of EA pushing Frostbite on their fucking dev. Frostbite is shit at doing anything but multiplayer maps.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2019-02-24 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    I love the defense line for this game lol, because destiny released in 2014 in a trash state. Its ok for Anthem to do so 5 years later. No its not ok, this is a full retail price AAA game releasing in a worse state then many free to play game. They worked on this 6 years, to think they can fix this garbage in a few months time in laughable.
    I mean every game has those who think it can do no wrong.

Even for Bioware/EA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Releasing in a worse state? I've had like, two DCs in 9 days and I'm not even certain they were game-related. LOL. People will say anything to make Anthem sound like a bad game. You guys have your Hyperbole 9000 ALL the way up.
    Hmmm you realize theres plently of free to play games that release in better conditition then Anthem, sure theres worse out there. Its not saying much to help Anthem that you can find free to play game releasing worse then it lol? It took 6 years to make, its full priced. This is a hack job period. Almost everything outside of the free play map is ultra low effort. The hub is low effort, enemies are beyond low effort. Even the MTX are low effort, which i guess is a good point lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    It's got plenty of story. Read the lore?
    Ah the whole throwing a dictionary of made up terms into the game = story argument.

Sorry if we go by this then FFXIII has the greatest story of all time as it's the king of made up terminology.

There is no story in this game, it's just a bunch of people saying random shit that means nothing. You throw in a massive glossary to explain all your made up terms when you don't know how to actually write a story. That's the case here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    because destiny released in 2014 in a trash state.
    https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/destiny

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/anthem

It's not even a defense because Destiny didn't launch with anywhere near the level of criticism of Anthem. Destiny was a more complete game by far, even though it was also largely meh.