Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It's an option, not always the answer. In division cover is ALWAYS the answer.
    Not on Lower Difficulties.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can do it better with more enemies that have more abilities then just increasing health. Those storms that have health based abilities are a good start.
    Yep, it would be much more preferable if they increased the deadliness of mobs at that point, instead of massively inflating their HP.

If need be, it's not a main point of game play like it is in division.
    Yet you seem to ignore that Higher Stronghold GM's devolve into Cover and Shooting more often.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Yet you seem to ignore that Higher Stronghold GM's devolve into Cover and Shooting more often.
    Except not really, which is the point you keep trying to make. You may need to do it MORE but it's NOT the main point of gameplay. You have other options in Anthem, you have no other option in the Division, it's built around cover.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Yep, it would be much more preferable if they increased the deadliness of mobs at that point, instead of massively inflating their HP.
    It requires more effort which is why a lot don't do it, but I can only hope they get the memo :S

you have no other option in the Division.
    Another over-exaggeration.

You can occasionally run and gun in Division 2 and it's possible.

I agree that Anthem is more like an Arcade Shooter, but there are also a lot of Instances where it Devolves into Hiding and Covering.

Another over-exaggeration.

You can occasionally run and gun and it's possible.
    "At lower difficulties" try that in an incursion or legendary mission. It's not. You can do it a lot more in Anthem. But I'm done arguing with you, have a splendid day

"At lower difficulties" try that in an incursion or legendary mission.
    It's not only at Lower Difficulties, You can still occasionally run and gun in Division 2 and it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    That’s utter nonsense
    No it isn't, far from it. There is clearly a hardcore dedicated PvP base in plenty of Looter Shooters.

Okay, tell me how many more would they need to add to fix the issue.
    More then 3.

What the hell is up with the question? Did you actually bothered reading the post before butchering into a hundred tiny parts? I was speaking about Warframe.
    And I was talking about Anthem.

Just the same as the above, what the actual fuck are you even talking about?
    I was talking about Anthem. I made some recent Clarifications.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-03-03 at 09:02 PM.

@szechuan

Glad you are back.
    I got infracted by saying i was sad you got banned because i would have no one to talk to...i was being honest, i was not trolling.

Could you plz give as a list of things that make Anthem a bad game?
    1) ...
    2) ...
    3) ...

Because i trully dont understand the hate after the loot changes.
    Its a nice game in my eyes.
    So far i only agree with one BIG thing:

1)The endgame diversity in content is a joke, pitiful, bare bones, laughable, a meme, a tragedy etc
    2) ... (i have nothing else bad to talk about this game)

Seriously, im curious to see your reasoning as to why the hate for Anthem is justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    1)The endgame diversity in content is a joke, pitiful, bare bones, laughable, a meme, a tragedy etc
    2) ... (i have nothing else bad to talk about this game)

Seriously, im curious to see your reasoning as to why the hate for Anthem is justified.
    I have already mentioned a lot of the issues I have that are more then just "End Game Diversity" with Anthem, feel free to reread my previous posts.

I have already mentioned a lot of the issues I have that are more then just "End Game Diversity" with Anthem, feel free to reread my previous posts.
    How...will i find said posts? Are they recent?

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    How...will i find said posts? Are they recent?
    He's got like 90 posts in this thread wasting everyone's braincells and derailing conversation.

I know the PS4 version is meant to be the buggiest, up to and including a system crashing hard lock that can cause internal hard drive failure, but im still surprised its now hit the same metacritic as sonic forces. Thats an unintended achievement.

why are u rtards even debating, anthem is a sci fi robot mech looter shooter and division is a more "realistic" tom clancy style cover based looter shooter

It'd be a half decent game if it wasn't for the bugs, for example, I'm chillin in freeplay for half an hour or more, I'm randomly thrown back to Tarsis and I've gained no exp or loot from the time I spent there, this hasn't just happened once, this is the forth time it's happened now. I'm tired of wasting my time and getting nothing back because of this buggy piece of crap.

Crash to desktops with no error messages have happened as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    It'd be a half decent game if it wasn't for the bugs, for example, I'm chillin in freeplay for half an hour or more, I'm randomly thrown back to Tarsis and I've gained no exp or loot from the time I spent there, this hasn't just happened once, this is the forth time it's happened now. I'm tired of wasting my time and getting nothing back because of this buggy piece of crap.

Crash to desktops with no error messages have happened as well.
    You'll get it the next mission you do. The crashes need to be fixed, but you don't lose your crap, it's just badly noted, as like, it doesn't say it does this anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anthem surely has a boatload of issues. Strongholds getting stuck midway, strongholds disappearing (Mines vanished for me after I landed into buggy instance), weird instance dcs/crashes, sound issue and outright bugged items and even abilities, general lack of contend and systems all over the place.

This game seriously needs another half a year.

I mean I just got this thing in Stronghold right now... and after that some silly sound was looping so I restarted the game... again.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: and apparently after I restarted the game and went to Stroghold I landed right into bugged instance again... this is just comedy gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Update2 - and again, same shit broken instance after trying again. Seriously now..

- - - Updated - - -

Update ZZZ - apparently I can't do that Stronghold anymore, Tyrant Mines disappeared as option two days ago and I am not masochistic enough to do Heart of Rage with complete bullet sponge overtuned final boss.

So guess no more Anthem for today here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Anthem surely has a boatload of issues. Strongholds getting stuck midway, strongholds disappearing (Mines vanished for me after I landed into buggy instance), weird instance dcs/crashes, sound issue and outright bugged items and even abilities, general lack of contend and systems all over the place.

This game seriously needs another half a year.

I mean I just got this thing in Stronghold right now... and after that some silly sound was looping so I restarted the game... again.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: and apparently after I restarted the game and went to Stroghold I landed right into bugged instance again... this is just comedy gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Update2 - and again, same shit broken instance after trying again. Seriously now..

- - - Updated - - -

Update ZZZ - apparently I can't do that Stronghold anymore, Tyrant Mines disappeared as option two days ago and I am not masochistic enough to do Heart of Rage with complete bullet sponge overtuned final boss.

So guess no more Anthem for today here.
    I'm pretty sure if you run with someone it will come back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    If you discover an exploit and you're so idiot to stream it then you deserve a ban

- - - Updated - - -

Because blizz didn't ban paragon in dragon soul for the lfr loot exploit, they didn't (perma)ban the guild that hacked the floor of aq40 to get fast to c'thun or ensidia for saronite bomb exploit on hc lich king, after all it was pve content, right?
    MMO vs a shared world experience your comparison holds no ground my guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post
    You can champion a known exploiter in multiple games all you want but you won't see me doing it. Admittedly yes they should fix the bugs/glitches of course. But there are guys like this one that also actively go looking for ways to exploit and when their audience comes in and tells them about an exploit they run right out and do it, as well as teach others how. It's not just Anthem, it's other games too. I don't know, maybe it's just me being in the minority now because I actually have morals....

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, of course, because every other game on the market is flawless except this one. Whether it's a bug or not, exploiting in a game AND most importantly teaching others how to do it is cheating. Grow up.
    It's a goddamn video game. Since when can a developer decide what you can and can't do once you get your hands on it? Oh wait. In the last few years since now this nonsense with DRM and constant connectivity. You had better do exactly as the developer intended or you will get a ban!

I don't care what the fucking streamer did. Because what he did doesn't affect others in the game. They could have just patched it and moved on. The fact that publishers think that they can tell you what you can do in their single player games is fucking bullshit.
    Last edited by Mister Cheese; 2019-03-03 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    MMO vs a shared world experience your comparison holds no ground my guy.
    WoW's instances are no more "shared world" than anything in Anthem.