Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    Can I just say that Scar Nest is my FAVORITE Stronghold out of the three.

I love all the action and krazyness of the place and as much as Scelos is a BITCH to kill, now that I know how to kill it with weak points I just love this place. I do miss Tyrant mines for easy farming but I like Nest for all the madness in the place

On another note, does GM3 have a higer chance of LEgendary drop rate? I want to try it but christ, GM2 is more a Ability Sponge as well as bullet sponge even with Weak Point hits I cannot imagine GM3.
    I'd say the Legendary drop rate is directly linked to the MasterWorks' one, so yeah probably. But given the mere 50% increase, GM1 is still more interesting to farm for legendaries.

I have to say I've done a few Freeplay this week-end and I've had a lot more legendaries than during the complete week of strongholds. Plus, the missions' variety compared to a repetition of Tyrant's mine was refreshing, even though there are a lot of potential bugs during Freeplay (including two that made me lose my loots, so now I'm just leaving the freeplay when I'm getting a few mw or one legendary to "save" it).

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I have to say I've done a few Freeplay this week-end and I've had a lot more legendaries than during the complete week of strongholds. Plus, the missions' variety compared to a repetition of Tyrant's mine was refreshing, even though there are a lot of potential bugs during Freeplay (including two that made me lose my loots, so now I'm just leaving the freeplay when I'm getting a few mw or one legendary to "save" it).
    I have been doing GM2 Freeplay for the last few days and have not had only a single Legendary drop lol. But Freeplay is fun from time to time. Does beat the monotony of running Strongholds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed that some youtubers/streamers are jumping ship (and no i wont link any video as they will gain views ).
    It negative reflects their reputation and they get a lot of hate. (some even death treats, wich is well expected)

Some are even making a sorry guys i wont stream Anthem any more videos.

You can see some of the stuff here:
    https://www.twitchmetrics.net/games/viewership
    https://www.twitchmetrics.net/g/460696-anthem

Some fall is expected, but from 37k to 4.5k is quite a huge drop.
    For comparison the top dog went from 200k to 100k.

Its not that suprising. If the game came out in better state, i would guess the views would be much better.

Anthem isn't doing so hot right now.

Latest Anthem bug is causing consoles to fully shut down and people are scared it’s going to brick their console

Oh, Anthem. Bioware’s online multiplayer has really had a rough launch, and things aren’t looking up for Anthem. On Reddit people have been reporting its tendency to shutdown consoles completely, as if someone pulled the plug rather than crashing to the main menu, making some scared that it could brick their console. Bioware has yet to fix the bug that’s causing these shutdowns, and at the moment it haven’t responded to people’s complaints at all. Not good.
    https://www.gamesradar.com/latest-an...their-console/

Sony Is Allegedly Offering Refunds To Some Anthem Players Due To PS4 System Crashes

Electronic Arts is having serious issues with Anthem right now, and many gamers are not happy at all. However, players are reporting that Sony has given them refunds for the game. The reason gamers are wanting refunds on Anthem has to do with PS4 console crashes caused by the game. One Reddit user claims to have been given a full refund on the game with "no questions asked" noting that the refund only took five minutes. Other PS4 gamers have also claimed that they have been given refunds on the game with one user indicating they told customer support chat that they were concerned about the game bricking their console and Anthem was a defective product.
    https://hothardware.com/news/sony-gi...anthem-refunds
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/to.../1100-6465327/

Uh-oh, hope youtubhaters don't see this or the bile will make them explode
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/to.../1100-6465327/

Uh-oh, hope youtubhaters don't see this or the bile will make them explode
    Tell them that Advertisements work?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I noticed that some youtubers/streamers are jumping ship (and no i wont link any video as they will gain views ).
    It negative reflects their reputation and they get a lot of hate. (some even death treats, wich is well expected)

Its not that suprising. If the game came out in better state, i would guess the views would be much better.
    If the bolded part is true it just cements the idea that video games have some of the worst fans in the world. BioWare in particular seems to attract some truly despicable people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Anthem isn't doing so hot right now.
    Origin has a 24 hour no-questions refund policy, 72 hours if it's for technical issues, and I guess they encourage Sony/MS/Nintendo to allow the same through their stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

That and the hate train was strong with this game because of EA. Didn't help that there's a MASSIVE amount of failure in the AAA arena right now. It was VERY easy for people to just pile onto Anthem without fully researching. Grab that quick and easy outrage revenue.

Not trying to say Anthem is prefect. It's got it's flaws. But people REALLY created mountains out of molehills.

Seems a lot of people are starting to leave or refund it. Especially on console.

Guess the shallowness of the game eventually hit home. On top of the bugs and it fucking crashing consoles.

This game was flat out not ready for launch. It deserves whatever criticism it gets imo.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-03-04 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Seems a lot of people are starting to leave or refund it. Especially on console.

Guess the shallowness of the game eventually hit home. On top of the bugs and it fucking crashing consoles.

This game was flat out not ready for launch. It deserves whatever criticism it gets imo.
    What? Where the hell are you getting this info?

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    "Because EA" my fucking ass, Apex Legends is from EA and is getting praised to hell and beyond.

Plus, the "hate train" was also strong on Fallout 76 and EA had nothing to do with it.

... and may I remind you how the last blizzcon ended?

Stop releasing 60$ "live services" riddled with issues and people will stop "hating", it's pretty much just that.
    There are literally people in this thread who spent 40+ posts bashing the game years before it released. There's been a hate train on the game since the beginning.

Basically this is the culmination of several bad live services launches (Destiny, Destiny 2, Division) and a game that is pretty unacceptably buggy. There are reasons to criticize the game, but a lot is getting blown out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    "Because EA" my fucking ass, Apex Legends is from EA and is getting praised to hell and beyond.

Plus, the "hate train" was also strong on Fallout 76 and EA had nothing to do with it.

... and may I remind you how the last blizzcon ended?

Stop releasing 60$ "live services" riddled with issues and people will stop "hating", it's pretty much just that.

People reporting it on reddit I believe, babyface made a video covering it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIh3KJ8WEkE

As far as how much of it is true... fuck if I know.
    I wouldn't mind these games if they were more appropriately priced.

Anthem is nor worth £60. Nor is The Division 2. These kinds of games are worth £40 maximum and £30 minimum.

They are not of the same quality as games of that price. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I wouldn't mind these games if they were more appropriately priced.

Anthem is nor worth £60. Nor is The Division 2. These kinds of games are worth £40 maximum and £30 minimum.

They are not of the same quality as games of that price. Simple as that.
    $60 gets you the base game and future content... You're not just buying the game for now, but you're buying the state it will be in at a later date.

Considering people have put in hundreds of hours already, I'd say that's pretty worth it. If you don't agree with that, then you just don't have to play.

This part is unacceptable from any game, there's reports of it bricking ps4s. It crashes them completely out, and some people aren't able to get them restarted. This MUST be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    This part is unacceptable from any game, there's reports of it bricking ps4s. It crashes them completely out, and some people aren't able to get them restarted. This MUST be fixed.
    There are no confirmed reports of anyone's PS4 becoming inoperable. What's happening is the equivalent of the power going out. All they have to do is rebuild their database and they're fine.

The fact that the PS4 is having this issue and no other platform is an issue with the PS4. Software should never be able to irreparably damage hardware.
    Does this need to be fixed? Absolutely. Is Reddit and the internet spreading FUD? Yes.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2019-03-04 at 06:45 PM.

I'm skeptical of the reports of bricking, but the reports of hard-crashes on both consoles are pretty solid. That's damn unacceptable, and I've even heard of issues on PC (apparently some streamer group had a few PC's break after playing the game? One corrupted the HD and another broke a GPU or something?) but I'm not sure about that.

At least it doesn't sound super widesperad, but it sure doesn't do anything to improve my already rather dismal view of the capabilities of BW's engineers. Guess the crashes never came up in cert, or Microsoft/Sony didn't care and certified it anyways because they didn't want to miss out on initial sales revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    The fact that the PS4 is having this issue and no other platform is an issue with the PS4. Software should never be able to irreparably damage hardware.
    Does this need to be fixed? Absolutely. Is Reddit and the internet spreading FUD? Yes.
    No, it's an issue with Anthem. Other games don't crash PS4's, there's something in Anthem that is causing this.

There are no confirmed reports of anyone's PS4 becoming inoperable. What's happening is the equivalent of the power going out.

Crashing out like that can cause damage. There was another game that used to do this.... forget which one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm skeptical of the reports of bricking, but the reports of hard-crashes on both consoles are pretty solid. That's damn unacceptable, and I've even heard of issues on PC (apparently some streamer group had a few PC's break after playing the game? One corrupted the HD and another broke a GPU or something?) but I'm not sure about that.

At least it doesn't sound super widesperad, but it sure doesn't do anything to improve my already rather dismal view of the capabilities of BW's engineers. Guess the crashes never came up in cert, or Microsoft/Sony didn't care and certified it anyways because they didn't want to miss out on initial sales revenue.

No, it's an issue with Anthem. Other games don't crash PS4's, there's something in Anthem that is causing this.
    Sony is issuing full refunds for anthem because of the crashing, I doubt it was happening during certification. And like I said in my other post, hard crashes CAN damage hardware, specially if they're heat related, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

The issue is with Anthem... I'm speaking more of how the OS shouldn't completely shit the bed from an application running on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Crashing out like that can cause damage. There was another game that used to do this.... forget which one.

- - - Updated - - -

Sony is issuing full refunds for anthem because of the crashing, I doubt it was happening during certification. And like I said in my other post, hard crashes CAN damage hardware, specially if they're heat related, so I wouldn't be surprised.
    No they aren't. Sony allows 1 "no questions asked refund". Others have tried and failed.

No they aren't. Sony allows 1 "no questions asked refund". Others have tried and failed.
    Multiple people and sites are reporting it, I'm more inclined to believe them then some dude on the internet, sorry.

Multiple people and sites are reporting it, I'm more inclined to believe them then some dude on the internet, sorry.
    If you read the sources on those articles, they're all based on a reddit thread.

The timeline of this was literally... Reddit thread goes up -> 2 hours later Article goes up with Reddit as the source -> 24 hours later articles based on the original articles based on reddit go up.