Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    The other two games rely a lot more on how different weapons behave and this create different playstyles based on that (though Destiny imho doesn't make much difference between anything, it's just a matter of colors - Division given the combat makes appera the differences between weapons much more).
    Well i disagree here. Anthem has quite boring standard weapons but the weapons the do have play differently or do you think a sniper, a shotgun and an assault rifle don't behave different in Anthem???

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Well i disagree here. Anthem has quite boring standard weapons but the weapons the do have play differently or do you think a sniper, a shotgun and an assault rifle don't behave different in Anthem???
    No, that wasn't my point. It was exactly the opposite - while Anthem has more tools to differentiate playstyles due to combat/class structure, Destiny/Division rely only on differences between weapons/skills to create playstyles. It wasn't about how different weapons behave in Anthem (as i expected they did behave vastly differently as you said).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    We are knew they were gonna try and fix it? The only new info WAS below expectations. Nothing was cherrypicked
    Yeah you keep telling yourself that...
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Yeah you keep telling yourself that...
    I will because it's true because they posted a roadmap before the game even came out lol

I will because it's true because they posted a roadmap before the game even came out lol
    Yeah, sure thing, you totally didn't do exactly what you did. Absolutely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, sure thing, you totally didn't do exactly what you did. Absolutely.
    Not my fault you didnt know they've been saying they will continue to support it for months.

Not my fault you didnt know they've been saying they will continue to support it for months.
    Yup, EA has absolutely been saying that publicly. Absolutely.

Also people not unlike yourself have also not been saying otherwise despite EA literally saying it on said call you reference right after you cherry picked that it didn't meet expectations and claimed to have not cherry picked anything. Totally didn't happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yup, EA has absolutely been saying that publicly. Absolutely.

Also people not unlike yourself have also not been saying otherwise despite EA literally saying it on said call you reference right after you cherry picked that it didn't meet expectations and claimed to have not cherry picked anything. Totally didn't happen.
    Biowares been saying it. And I dont think anybody itt has said they'd drop support so quickly. None of the other things even matter. Dont be angry at me because ea are notorious for closing studios down.

Biowares been saying it. And I dont think anybody itt has said they'd drop support so quickly. None of the other things even matter. Dont be angry at me because ea are notorious for closing studios down.
    Yeah, no you're right, you absolutely didn't do all the things you claim you didn't do and then change goal posts at the end here. Totally never happened, you right, you right. Yeah not a single person has claimed EA would drop support of the game, definitely never happened. Silly me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no you're right, you absolutely didn't do all the things you claim you didn't do and then change goal posts at the end here. Totally never happened, you right, you right. Yeah not a single person has claimed EA would drop support of the game, definitely never happened. Silly me.
    I said drop support so quickly, I didnt say never.

Folks, take the passive aggressive bickering to PM's if you want to continue. Keep discussion on Anthem please.

I said drop support so quickly, I didnt say never.
    hahaaaa, I didn't see you trying to make that distinction from miles away, it wasn't obvious at all! You definitely didn't set that one up intentionally so you could make that argument and try to drive the convo in that direction!

Aite I'm done, you're awful at trying to save face.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Folks, take the passive aggressive bickering to PM's if you want to continue. Keep discussion on Anthem please.
    PLEASE, as if there's any real moderation on the BS this thread has gone through. Its like 90% bickering and people talking out of their ass about things they know jack about.

15+ Year Old Account
    hahaaaa, I didn't see you trying to make that distinction from miles away, it wasn't obvious at all! You definitely didn't set that one up intentionally so you could make that argument and try to drive the convo in that direction!

Aite I'm done, you're awful at trying to save face.

- - - Updated - - -

PLEASE, as if there's any real moderation on the BS this thread has gone through. Its like 90% bickering and people talking out of their ass about things they know jack about.
    Me: man, below expectations are bad for ea studios
    You: cherrypicker!
    Me: there was nothing to cherrypick because there wasnt any other important data we didnt know about
    You: cherrypicker!
    Me: nah
    You: GOALPOST MOVER!

I really dont get why you're so angry. I at least tried to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Do you? Because I bet you didn't expect this: https://www.pcgamer.com/electronic-a...-work-anymore/

They reaffirmed both support for Anthem and Bioware as well as using it as a teaching moment to change how they company does things. Of course a lot of that is CEO speak but even if some of it makes its way into operations of the company it is against exactly what you think happens to EA studios that don't meet expectations.
    ... They reaffirmed their support of Andromeda as well. Before announcing there would be no new DLC, but it did get a couple of multiplayer patches. Then was left to die in a field.

This is cringe as fuck to watch, why of all games would Anthem be your hill to die on?

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    That would be a whole different game. If i want to play Ace Combat i'd play that.

Who made you the god of gaming?
    But...hes right. At least in the Division (1/2) anyway.

Using your skills is downright necessary sometimes. And in the case of the remote grenade (I call him Rollyboy) there isnt much of a more satisfying skill.

OT: I am really glad I only did a month worth of that sub to play Anthem. I just knew something was going to go wrong, despite how much fun the gameplay is (zooming in with a ranger unleashing your rocket salvo is Ironman af).

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    This is cringe as fuck to watch, why of all games would Anthem be your hill to die on?
    There's a lot of people derping about it being a completely broken experience when it's actually got really fun core gameplay that stands out from your typical FPS or cover-based shooter. The rewards and content release is disappointing if you're into the games-as-a-service thing or need some sort of Skinner-style endorphine dispenser, but if you're into games-as-fun then it's well worth logging into.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I mean let's reiterate the list one more time with new additions.

Lied about game. There's no moving round this. Bioware flat out spread misinformation about the game.
    Bugged release and can't even remove/add shit without breaking the game further.
    EA gave them the benefit of the doubt and about a year off release got tired of their shit.
    Matchmaking is struggling to find full parties due to the players leaving.
    Has not exceeded expectations which means EA will just Andromeda style support it.

And the list goes on. I get people enjoy a game. That's perfectly fine. But flat out ignoring the issues/claiming you don't have them so they don't exist and so on is the reason devs push messes like this out. Because they know they have people who will accept games that lack quality.

And in my opinion that's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I mean let's reiterate the list one more time with new additions.

Lied about game. There's no moving round this. Bioware flat out spread misinformation about the game.
    Bugged release and can't even remove/add shit without breaking the game further.
    EA gave them the benefit of the doubt and about a year off release got tired of their shit.
    Matchmaking is struggling to find full parties due to the players leaving.
    Has not exceeded expectations which means EA will just Andromeda style support it.

And the list goes on. I get people enjoy a game. That's perfectly fine. But flat out ignoring the issues/claiming you don't have them so they don't exist and so on is the reason devs push messes like this out. Because they know they have people who will accept games that lack quality.

And in my opinion that's sad.
    Where are you having issues with matchmaking? I've never had a problem with contracts up to GM3 and Strongholds GM2. There have been issues with people ditching on the Monitor because the length of time he takes isn't worth the chest but other than that I've only really had problems in GM3 Strongholds, but those are better done with an organised group.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    There's a lot of people derping about it being a completely broken experience
    It's not "Completely" Broken but there are a lot of things that are still broken and underdeveloped in this game.

when it's actually got really fun core gameplay that stands out from your typical FPS or cover-based shooter.
    I disagree, All I played with a mediocre Third Person Looter shooter with Mass Effect/Destiny inspired gameplay.

stands out from your typical FPS or cover-based shooter.
    As opposed to another run and gun Shooter?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.