It's only the same several people talking.

May as well let this thread die, or let the few talk openly amongst themselves, for all to see. (and /chuckle)

/snore
    Last edited by Vineri; 2019-05-20 at 03:38 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    It's only the same several people talking.May as well let this thread die, or let the few talk openly amongst themselves, for all to see. (and /chuckle)
    /snore
    Do we need to tell you how to unsubscribe from a thread? What is wrong that people discuss or talk about the game if they want to. Clearly you don't want to, don't like the game, and have no need to constantly remind others about it.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Do we need to tell you how to unsubscribe from a thread? What is wrong that people discuss or talk about the game if they want to. Clearly you don't want to, don't like the game, and have no need to constantly remind others about it.
    You are clearly one of the people still talking. Talk away!

Forgive me for listening...

PS - just because you personally dislike my posts, in this thread, or others, telling me or others to ignore your personal subjectiveness, is actual nonsense. People acquire their own judgements. Judgements are theirs to decide, not yours, based on available info / GamePlay. GAMEPLAY, remember? And company credentials (which went wayside posts ago).

Somehow I feel company credentials are important, eh?
    Last edited by Vineri; 2019-05-20 at 04:21 AM.

Lol I cant, "forgive me for listening... with my words!"
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I'd rather have 20 hours of memorable content than 1000's of hours of repetition.
    For all the bitching Diablo 3 had 20 hours of memorable content. Diablo 3 issue initially was what comes after these 20 hours because Diablo games are hack and slash repetition fest by design and it is fine as long as it is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Sorry, I'm a little confused here... "no evidence" of what exactly?

Do you have any? Fallout 76 was bad, so many new(or low subs) youtubers jumped on the bandwagon of hating on it, which it justly deserved, but then you see them doing it for almost any game coming.

Anthem turned out to be bad, more so in the end game, but most if not all of the problems with Anthem came after playing the game. All the drama drummed up before the game even launched, was just for drama sack to gain more views. All the hate the game got after it's launch, justified.

Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    You pay $60 for a game that took SEVEN YEARS to make. somehow more time is going to make it better? EA is going to stop throwing money at it sooner or later.
    First, i didn't pay shit for this game! I use my friends account as my home on my xbox

Secondly, from what we've all learned, it took them a year-ish to make the game, and the years before that were sitting around doing nothing apparently. Anthem has so much potential, it would be such a shame to see EA drop it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    First, i didn't pay shit for this game! I use my friends account as my home on my xbox

Secondly, from what we've all learned, it took them a year-ish to make the game, and the years before that were sitting around doing nothing apparently. Anthem has so much potential, it would be such a shame to see EA drop it.
    It's unavoidable, unfortunately. If they had no problems with icing an established and highly popular franchise (Mass Effect), they wont even think twice about dropping Anthem, considering all the negativity, drama and memes surrounding it.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    It's unavoidable, unfortunately. If they had no problems with icing an established and highly popular franchise (Mass Effect), they wont even think twice about dropping Anthem, considering all the negativity, drama and memes surrounding it.
    Yeah, EA will drop this game faster than a red hot poker if they think it won't bring in the green.. And with talk making the rounds that most of the Anthem team have moved on to Dragon Age 4, while Anthem itself has supposedly been shunted off to another team to look after..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Yeah, EA will drop this game faster than a red hot poker if they think it won't bring in the green.. And with talk making the rounds that most of the Anthem team have moved on to Dragon Age 4, while Anthem itself has supposedly been shunted off to another team to look after..
    Leads have moved back to DA4, yes. But that was always the plan, they were pulled off to help ship Anthem and once it was out the door they were always going to move back while Edmonton took lead on overseeing and Austin did the heavy lifting of handling actual live support.

Though if EA was going to drop it like a hot poker, they already would have. IMO we'll see a big push for the game at E3 with the update(s) actually coming later this year, and that will determine support. If the crop of updates/fixes succeeds, the game will keep seeing good support. If it doesn't, the scale of the miss will likely determine the level of support EA continues to put behind the game.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Leads have moved back to DA4, yes. But that was always the plan, they were pulled off to help ship Anthem and once it was out the door they were always going to move back while Edmonton took lead on overseeing and Austin did the heavy lifting of handling actual live support.

Though if EA was going to drop it like a hot poker, they already would have. IMO we'll see a big push for the game at E3 with the update(s) actually coming later this year, and that will determine support. If the crop of updates/fixes succeeds, the game will keep seeing good support. If it doesn't, the scale of the miss will likely determine the level of support EA continues to put behind the game.
    Ahh k was not sure about who and what the team were doing.. But will have to see what happens, but did hear that they had been removing content and as such pissing off people, though how true that is I don't know..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Ahh k was not sure about who and what the team were doing.. But will have to see what happens, but did hear that they had been removing content and as such pissing off people, though how true that is I don't know..
    From the roadmap, yes. Much of the first batch of content was pushed back "indefinitely" and we have no updates since then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    From the roadmap, yes. Much of the first batch of content was pushed back "indefinitely" and we have no updates since then.
    Which doesn't really bode well. I don't expect any big E3 info, IMO they will simply abandon the game quietly, giving it token updates. They kinda fucked up with Andromeda, when they announced suddenly that series is going on a "hiatus", and all planned DLC's are canceled. I don't think they want even more bad press with Anthem.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2019-05-20 at 05:46 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

As for the YouTubers, most of them will always spice shit up, you should already count on that, it's how they get paid, and sadly the kind of shit that the website rewards the creators for...
    I would ask what is wrong with trashing trash for entertainment value? At least it gave Anthem some form of actual value to some people?

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    I would ask what is wrong with trashing trash for entertainment value? At least it gave Anthem some form of actual value to some people?
    We live in an age of brand loyalty indoctrination where parasocial relationships with companies/brands are at an all time high. If clickbait vultures are jumping on bad press its obviously, surely because they somehow reached back in time and caused said bad press to happen as part of their toolset as a global unified cabal of 'the haters' out to maliciously destroy innocent developers when they aren't folding space from isk as part of their galaxy mind tier tzeechian scheme to upset the customer who bought said product and its never the developers at the root cause because if you put money down then criticism of them is criticism of you and thats illegal!

It's annoying if you don't think its trash...

Think this is the 3rd reset in a row the shop got double wraps. This is definitely gonna be a thing I guess, filler at least.

They should do a wrap competition, then pick a handful from the community and add those to the game. Let people have some fun with the designs and be part of it since people actually trying to make cool looks is actually one of the better parts of the game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    It's annoying if you don't think its trash...
    Not every opinion is correct, Anthem was objectively released in the state of being a huge ass ripoff, garbage. I like the room, i find it entertaining even if its garbage, everybody review it for the lol as garbage, nobody stopping me from loving garbage. I loved extermination on the PS2, a poorman resident evil rip off, doesent stop me from loving it even if it was just known for being a poorman resident evil. I love to love ru, a trash anime about falling down face first into alien panties, its shit, has no ending and no real story, its trash, i love it.

If people stopped trying to defend stuff they like that is objectively not good, they would be much happier. If you think flying around in anthem is enough to entertain you, thats fine. Its like my love for to love ru, im childish enough even as an adult that animated garbage like this entertains me.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2019-05-21 at 02:19 PM.

misinformation that will just end up damaging your reputation as content creator than anything else imo.
    Honestly don't think these guys reputation takes much of a hit for such things. They've already making click bait videos to cash in on outrage culture. People who are looking for respectable content already don't think much of them, and their core audience cares more about the outrage culture and riding the next big hate than the actual content they're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Not every opinion is correct, Anthem was objectively released in the state of being a huge ass ripoff, garbage. I like the room, i find it entertaining even if its garbage, everybody review it for the lol as garbage, nobody stopping me from loving garbage. I loved extermination on the PS2, a poorman resident evil rip off, doesent stop me from loving it even if it was just known for being a poorman resident evil. I love to love ru, a trash anime about falling down face first into alien panties, its shit, has no ending and no real story, its trash, i love it.
    Unfinished =/= garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Unfinished =/= garbage
    A loot based game with no loot, where skins are held out of the release. No its very much garbage. But again a mans trash is another mans treasure. But sometime its more like its trash for 99.9% of the people and a treasure to a handful, which is fine, but you arent gona be able to defend it against most people, so why bother, its probably shit, but you love it?
    Last edited by minteK917; 2019-05-21 at 02:30 PM.