904 Resto Druid Looking for Mythic Home

Hello, Currently 904 Ilvl, 50 traits.

I am looking for a guild to run mythic Tomb of Sargeras with.

Armory Link - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...erwind/gallien

My past raid experience is as follows:

WotLK
    - ICC - 12/12 (H)

MoP
    - MSV - 6/6 (H) Server First
    - HoF - 6/6 (H) Server Second
    - ToES - 4/4 (H) - Server First
    - ToT - 13/13 (H)
    - SoO - 14/14 (H)

WoD
    -Highmaul - 3/7 (M)
    - BRF - 8/10 (M)

Legion
    - EN - 7/7 (M)
    - ToV - 3/3 (H)
    - NH - 3/10 (M) -- Before my guild I was in died

The only day I cannot raid is Sunday, and I have a 892 Holy Priest as a raid ready alt as well with 45 traits

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 7/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150

Going to let it sit for a few more hours before I start talking to guilds. Thank you for the quick reply

Hi Gallien,

I think you may be a really good fit for us...

Catalyst Gaming [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. We recently reformed in WoW, and are putting a group together to push Tomb of Sargeras. We raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players
    Raid schedule:
    Tuesday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)
    Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)

Checkout our full recruitment thread here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755776599

or message me directly Rystet#1989

Hey, not sure if you already found anything, but if not, here's our blurb:

Guild Name: Bedlam
    GM: Morrie#1378
    Backup contacts if GM offline: Rothulian#1762
    Realm: US-Hyjal (PvE)
    Current Progression | 7/7M | 5/10M Working on Tichondrius
    Schedule: Wed, Thurs, Fri, 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST.

Recruiting:
    All DPS Classes (yes, this even includes melee)
    Any Healing spec

History:
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Bedlam

Bedlam is like a katamari of people who have played together for several years, including those from vanilla.

We are not and will never be "server first" but we do aspire to clear all content in a timely manner. We are dedicated to playing well but also having fun and socializing outside of raids so it doesn't feel like a job.

Please feel free to apply even if you're looking for a home for a group of people, we can make accomodations.

There is no "bench roster" or anything like that, we get people in for content they want to see.

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond. We are currently recruiting for Tomb too.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 8/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150