Hanamura is the absolute worst map in the game.

Just like how Overwatch is the absolute worst entry in the Blizzard franchise, Hamanura is such a steaming pile of dogshit that its amazing to me that people even count it as a competitive map.

It really all depends on the persons point of view. Mine is Tomb of the Spider queen, some can be hanamura and some can be haunted mines etc. All depends on the person.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Just like how Overwatch is the absolute worst entry in the Blizzard franchise, Hamanura is such a steaming pile of dogshit that its amazing to me that people even count it as a competitive map.
    Maybe consider having an actual opinion and give a critical opinion.

The map is no different than any other and ibviously you are unaware that Overwatch is like....the single most successful game on the planet if you dont count World of Warcraft. So bad comparison
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're entitled to your wrong opinion.

0/10, try harder next time

Also if you're on defense it's awesome. Attack, has its challenges (like most maps) but it's not a bad map at all.

Backing arguments is for nerds.

Honestly not sure if this is a troll post or not. I agree that the map is really unbalanced and flawed, but from the posts I've seen you make on these forums, this thread seems stupidly brash.

The trouble with Hanamura is that it's really hard to recover if your payload timers get pushed back far enough and/or if you get matched with a team full of characters who're awesome at siege damage (empowering payloads). It should come with a suicide/surrender option, once you get past the point of no return.

Nope its the worst fucking map in the game, much like how overwatch is the stupidest franchise under the Blizzard banner. Takes no skill whatsoever. Certain heroes guarantee auto-win. Much skill. rofl.

Another example of why not having a surrender option in this game is just a waste of time delaying the inevitable.

Its the absolute worst map in terms of heroes who are unequivocally the best on it. You don't get them? Whelp 99.9% of the time you're just wasting 20 minutes of your time.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-11 at 09:47 AM.

Deleted
    all 2 lane maps are absolute trash

Quote Originally Posted by Startlord1992 View Post
    all 2 lane maps are absolute trash
    Yup. Such a great game where certain heroes just 100% win on maps. Much balance.

If you genuinely wish to discuss constructive criticism of Hanamura or any other aspect of the game, you are welcome to do so. But threads like this are not the way to do so.

Closed.