Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

[A] Deus Ex 3/8 Mythic

I am going to try and keep this short and sweet. The guild Deus ex Machina was created at the start of Wrath of the Lich King, a vast majority of the members back then can be seen upon this very day. Our goal as a guild is fairly simple, to do what we can with the time we invest, that is, 9 hours/week with days that are going to be specified later on. This tier has been the best for us throughout our entire history, which itself is riddled with all kinds of hardships, memories and the occasional french accent. We managed to end with a respectable rank of 484 after our first expansion as a 20man raiding guild. This story about fame and fortune is yet to begin though, the question I have to you is, do you dare to venture down this road with me?

In terms of recruitment then our wowprogress page reflects our needs the best;
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/frostmane/Deus+Ex
    That being said, any exceptional player regardless of being listed or not will always be considered.

Might as well add Kakmonstret#2723 for a wee chat

Requirements as a raider

- Attendance on atleast two raiding nights, monday, wednesday and thursday 20-23.
    - Gemmed/enchanted gear along with appropriate talents for the given encounter. Seems like a basic thing to expect, but I've seen my fair share of bullshit thoughout my days.
    - Tactical knowledge for the given encounter. That is, all-around knowledge, not just the the most obvious aspects such as that fire is bad, red is dead etc.
    - Discord and the ability to use your mic. I can not stress this enough, a mute raider is in my eyes a worthless raider.
    - The ability to work as a team in high tension environments that are frequent with progress. I have no interest whatsoever in any prepubescent child that can't see further than the length of his own nose.

What you can expect from Deus Ex:

- A mature environment and raiding on common grounds
    - A steady guild that has been around since years and will keep on being so.
    - A open loot council where we discuss loot amongst ourselves.
    - Midnight mayhem on Discord slightly after midnight

Kakmonstret - Scourge of the trade channel

- - - Updated - - -

Our warlock has arrived, what a time to be alive! As you all can see as well, had to change the name to Deus Ex but oh well, it'll do. It's a decent game if nothing else.

Going back to recruitment. I'd really would like to find either a rogue or dk. Also a spriest. Capable dps regardless of class are very much welcome.

Kakmonstret#2723
    Last edited by Kakmonstret; 2023-09-15 at 09:43 AM.

Did our first raid on Frostmane, killed a whole lot of bosses as to be expected during a farm raid. Ellisande did give us a couple of beatings but I wouldn't expect less of our waifu.

Feel free to get in touch if you happen to be a skilled death knight or rogue. A shadow priest or boomie is welcome as well. Kakmonstret#2723

New raid on Wednesday, talk about exciting!

If you are a capable dps, warrior, dk or rogue, feel free to hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723
    Also looking at a caster dps.

- - - Updated - - -

We've done our final NH mythic clear before Tomb is released, RIP Gul'dan \o/

Worth pointing out though is that we're looking to add one of the following melee dps, rogue, warrior or dk. Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

One caster dps welcome as well

Our first night of Tomb went very well, cleared 6 heroic bosses with minimal effort. Looking forward to tomorrow and the final three.

Much like before, looking to add quality dps, rogue or warrior. Caster dps welcome as well! Perhaps a havoc dh too.

Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Killed another two heroic bosses and got started on KJ! Very cool encounter, hopefully he is going to rest in pieces come Monday. Until then, I am going to enjoy some midsummer adventures, I wish that to you all as well.

If you play a warrior, rogue or dh, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723
    Capable people in general should.

Back from all midsummer fun and looking at a normal tomb clear tonight!

Really looking to recruit either a warrior, rogue or dh. Also considering a caster dps. Kakmonstret#2723

Our first week of Tomb of Sargeras is officially done with the defeat of heroic Kil'jaeden! I'm sure most of you guys remember that bastard from the Sunwell so it feels good to be rid of him once and for all. The encounter itself was very interesting, had a couple of unforgiving mechanics. But since our troopers know how to deal with spooky demons it did not take all too long, 13 pulls to be precise. Anyhow, well played team and keep it up for next week's mythic release!

When it comes to recruitment I'd happily look at a warrior and rogue. Possibly a DH coupled in with either of those two. Ranged dps is limited to a boomkin atm.

Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Mythic opening tomorrow, how I wonder how many bosses will be killed by Americans before I even wake up?

Much like before, a rogue or warrior would be fantastic, same can be said about a balance druid. Kakmonstret#2723

Had a not so good first two nights due to some server lag. Hopefully things will look better come monday!

A rogue, warrior or DH is still very much wanted. Balance druid as well.
    Kakmonstret#2723

First week of mythic is over and we're standing with one green bastard dead. Not as many as we would have wanted but something is better than nothing. ^^

Recruitment wise I'd happily come in touch with a warrior, rogue or DH. Balance druid as well. Plenty of loot and bosses that needs killing.

Kakmonstret#2723

Had a very solid farm raid and will be right back at some progress tomorrow! Here's me hoping we can bag some more kills, either the demon bastards or the fishstick on roids. :L

Would absolutely make my day if I were to come in contact with a solid warrior, rogue or DH. Balance druid as well. Loot and progress to be had \o/

Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Managed to bag two new mythic kills in one night! Needless to say, they weren't particularly challenging but it's a nice feeling moving forward.

That being said, are there any of the following melee dps out there interested in a chat; rogue, warrior or DH. I do not bite and most people in the guild are friendly enough. I think?

Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Had a night of mythic pluses, god knows the last time I engaged in that. Was fun though, got a 16 done in time, smooth sailing.

Much like before, I am still in dire need of brave dps willing to help me kill a bunch of spooky demons. Rogue, warrior or DH. Balance druid as well.

Kakmonstret#2723

Back progress raiding tomorrow, tripple waifu threat. Buzzin my nips off in sheer excitement.

Rogue, DH or warrior. Boomie as well.

Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Sisters tonight, will probably get our asses handed to for roughly three hours. But that's the price of progress.

Well aware that it isn't quite Christmas but my birthday is coming up. All I ever wanted is either a warrior, rogue or DH. Balance druid as well. :L

Kakmonstret#2723

Got sisters to 50%. Got to practice our stack management and embrace a glaive free diet.

Would be amazing if I would be able to add either a rogue, warrior or DH.
    Kakmonstret#2723

Cleared all of our farm and straight back to sisters tomorrow!

Warrior, rogue or Dh
    Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Sisters down to 15%, we're getting there! Very cool fight. There's nothing like a glaive up my rear end to start a weekend with. :L

Or perhaps a warrior, rogue or DH could top that off? Kakmonstret#2723
    Capable dps in general are of course welcome.

Been a busy weekend for me!

Back to recruiting though, warrior, rogue, DH. One capable caster dps as well.
    Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Back to reality, feels nice with a day where there is nothing going on. Time to recharge before tomorrow's reset adventures etc.

Been in touch with a balance druid, might well be interesting. Outside of that it would be cool with a warrior, rogue or DH as well.

Kakmonstret#2723

Farm raiding tonight, got some new faces with us as well. Always fun.

Got a spot open for a melee dps, warrior, rogue or DH. Capable people in general are of course free to be in touch.

Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Just got words that our ret paladin will retire, soon tm. Which of course leads me in the search of another ret paladin.

Also looking to add either a rogue, warrior or DH! Kakmonstret#2723

Small update, outside of really wanting to add another melee dps, rogue, warrior, DH or ret paladin, I am also looking for a solid healer. Priest preferred but anything that isn't a monk or shaman is cool.

Kakmonstret#2723

Had a ret paladin and DH hunter joining us, whatever goes for dps it would be either a rogue or warrior remaining. What a time to be alive!

Kakmonstret#2723

I do believe we will have a rogue joining us. Queue some "oh happy day" gospel please. :L

Looking at recruitment it would still be fantastic with either a druid or priest healer. DPS wise I suppose we could use a warrior. Got none of them.

As always, capable players are encouraged to get in touch at Kakmonstret#2723

Sisters died, bit overdue but I am just as happy! Perhaps a bit saddened to have to kill three waifus at once but oh well.

Recruitment wise, gotten in a lot of melee dps recently, going to ease down on that. Really looking to add a solid healer with a good dps os though.

Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

A nice and relaxing evening where there's nothing happening. How I have missed those. :> Back at it tomorrow though with reset raiding. Next on the to-do list is desolate host, we'll see how that works out.

Until then, plenty of fun to be had if you happen to be playing a priest or druid healer with a decent dps OS. Kakmonstret#2723

Had a very nice night of farm raiding and got all of our mythic re-kills done. Straight back to spooky host tomorrow. \o/

Looking to add either a priest or druid healer with good dps OS. Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

We managed to kill yet another boss, spooky one at that, desolate host. This brings us to 5/9M and with our favorite fish waifu to wipe on the comings weeks. That aside, solid job team. You have proven that we need no ghost busters or magi to deal with creatures from the grave. \o/

Recruitment stays the same, solid priest or druid healer with good dps OS. Kakmonstret#2723 Might as well join us for an undersea adventure :L

Did a fair bit of mythic+ yesterday and will keep on doing some later today.

Looking at recruiting either a solid priest or druid healer, with decent dps OS. Plenty of fun to be had on mistress and future bosses!

Kakmonstret#2723