Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Re-killed Maiden and got started on some fun Avatar progress. :> I doubt I'll say that two weeks from now but oh well.

Until then, warrior, rogue and holy paladin. Might as well add Kakmonstret#2723
    Plenty of fun to be had on these last two bosses and the incoming raid.

Pretty chill night where I got to finish my weekly mythic 0's and a lot of bg's.

Much like before, still looking to add either a rogue or warrior. Holy paladin as well. Kakmonstret#2723

Had a solid night of progress on Avatar, getting more and more used to our phase two practice. Very much managing the damage that we need to do. Yet to experience the fun in phase one though. :L

Also had a feral druid joining our merry band of raiders, very good player/person! In addition to that I would like to mention that we are still looking for either a rogue or warrior and a holy paladin. Kakmonstret#2723

Reset raiding tomorrow, hopefully with all sorts of boss kills and fat epics!

Holy paladin or resto druid, rogue or warrior - Kakmonstret#2723

Will try and talk with you tomorrow! Kakmonstret#2723 if you get online before me.

Apart from that, had a very solid farm raid and back at it vs Avatar tomorrow.
    Slight update in recruitment as well, now looking for a balance druid in addition to a rogue, warrior and holy paladin.

- - - Updated - - -

Getting more and more consistent with our p2 on Avatar. Looking at starting with our p1 practice on Monday!

Balance druid, rogue, warrior and holy paladin.
    Kakmonstret#2723

Back at it vs Avatar, this time with p1 practice!

Balance druid, rogue, warrior and holy paladin.
    Kakmonstret#2723

Getting very consistent with our Avatar progression. 40% as our best, p2 under control as well.

Happy to announce that a warlock joined us, good guy/player.
    Still got a spot open for a healer, druid or paladin. Rogue or warrior would be cool as well - Kakmonstret#2723

Had more Avatar fun, slow and steady going towards better results! Now for some long awaited weekend adventures.

Also had words with a balance druid and hunter so we'll see where that takes us. REALLY looking to add another healer, resto druid or mistweaver monk. Druid heavily preferred. Rogue still on the wanted list as well - Kakmonstret#2723

Got Avatar to 35%, we're getting closer and closer to that elusive kill.

For recruitment matters - Kakmonstret#2723

Here's one to remember! Fallen Avatar has indeed fallen and gotten us to 8/9M with KJ as the final baddie of this raid. The sheer amount of excitement is hard to describe. One of them bosses where you could feel a bit of progress after each raid night. Good job team, impressive to say the least! Keep it strong for the final boss!

Recruitment wise, only really looking for either a rogue or hunter, rogue preferred.
    Anyone is free to get in touch with me at Kakmonstret#2723 though.

A nice and surprisingly relaxing mythic plus evening!

Looking for a rogue or hunter, join us for some Kil'Jaeden and Antorus fun! Might as well, plenty of loot and bosses to be had. Kakmonstret#2723

Our first night on mythic KJ tomorrow, how exciting!

Still searching for a rogue our hunter as well, plenty of wiping to be had! - Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

First night on KJ, got to see the fun of the first intermission. Buzzin my tits off for the next raid night! :L

Rogue, hunter - Kakmonstret#2723

Second night on KJ and we got him to 50%! I'm sure recent nerfs are playing their part but I am well happy anyhow!

Rogue or hunter - Kakmonstret#2723

Just a handful of percentages away from the elusive second intermission! Going very well I'd say.

Update to recruitment as well. Rogue, hunter and possibly a caster dps. Capable classes outside of what is listed are free to get in touch. Kakmonstret#2723

Reached the second intermission, spooky dark phase! \o/ Once again, moving forward and excited for tomorrow's raid.

Also looking to add some classes, whether it is for the current boss or next raid is up to you. Rogue, hunter, feral druid or windwalker.
    Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Really good night on uncle KJ, good to see the dark phase properly along with a lot of late p2 practice! Here's hoping for some p3 action on Monday.

Until then, the new Thor movie and some pluses! Recruitment wise I suppose a hunter, feral druid or rogue could be cool. Word is that another balance druid will be joining us. Oh yeah, had a spriest that joined us. Good guy/player.

Kakmonstret#2723

Back at it vs uncle KJ tomorrow! Fingers crossed we make it into phase three!

Updating recruitment as well. Had a balance druid that joined us. Well happy about that. Considering taking in one more dps. Class sort of undecided but feel free to get in touch at Kakmonstret#2723

Got to the last phase of uncle KJ! Starting to see the end of the tunnel so to speak.

In regards of recruitment, considering one more dps. Capable person get in touch at Kakmonstret#2723

Getting a fair bit of work done in the last phase of uncle KJ!

Here's hoping for a kill on Monday or next week. :=) Until then, Blizzcon and a belated Halloween party!

Looking to add one dps, whatever is welcome really, just be a good guy/person. Kakmonstret#2723

I've been waiting a long time to announce this but at long last, Mythic Kil'Jaeden, the deceiver and enforcer of gravity upon our raid has finally fallen! Our journey to reach this point has been everything but easy but like many times before we somehow managed to power through. Because of that I would like to applaud you all for sticking with this guild and performing well.

Also going to update recruitment. We are very much looking to add 1 melee dps, warrior, rogue, feral druid or windwalker monk. In addition to that we're also looking for a ranged dps. Hunter or balance druid preferred.

Kakmonstret#2723

Our first farm raid in a month starting tomorrow. Talk about weird seeing as we've seen uncle KJ for a month. Oh well, exciting!

In regards of recruitment. 1 melee dps, warrior, rogue, feral druid or windwalker. Ranged dps, hunter or balance druid.

Kakmonstret#2723