Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The search continues for a capable ranged dps. Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

Good news everyone, found a elemental shaman so we scratching that from our list.

Kakmonstret#2723

Wednesday farm done, and a good one at that!

Kakmonstret#2723 for applicants. Looking at a ranged and possibly a ww monk.

Cleared everything, gul'dan as well of course! Congratulating my longtime friend Evilsamigina for winning the Argus mount. I can not believe I've known you since Firelands now. :>

Update to recruitment, in addition to a ranged dps we are now looking for one melee as well. Ret pala, warrior or windwalker.

Kakmonstret#2723

Back from a relaxing weekend. Got to see the new jurassic movie, alright tbh. Usually not too big on dinosaurs.

On a matter that hopefully is not extinct though, quality dps. Namely either a ret pala, warrior, windwalker or ranged dps. Kakmonstret#2723

Reset raiding tomorrow! Here's hoping for fat loot and a good result vs them baddies.

Looking to add a dps, ret pala, windwalker or ranged dps. Kakmonstret#2723

Had a very good farm raid, team demon has been killed yet again. Also congratulating Mike for winning the mount! Oh yeah, got a new windwalker, cool guy that knows how to play! Even when it comes to pvp :>

Capable dps - Kakmonstret#2723

Excellent farm raid, yet again! Congratulating one of out warlocks, Tobi, on getting his mount.

Capable dps - Kakmonstret#2723

Back from a very nice midsummer weekend. Ate too much food but that's half of the fun. :>

Looking at that final dps spot - Kakmonstret#2723

Best farm raid thus far. No surprise the massive gain of traits played a part as well. Oh well, everything done in 2,5 hours :> Congratulations to my co tank Grimmcat for winning the mount. You have earned it my friend!

Bring on some quality dps - Kakmonstret#2723

Back from a nice weekend and a 60th birthday celebration. Never before have I consumed so much food and drinks and still been aware of what is going on around me. Fun times!

Quality dps, ranged preferred, hunter if I get to choose - Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

5 hours later and I obtained the "must have" field medic title. Can't say it was a very fun way of spending my time. But what can you do when you've been laze earlier in the expansion and when something is soon to be removed. :>

Quality dps, ranged preferred, hunter if at all possible - Kakmonstret#2723

Theme of the reset = perfect farm raid. Yet another mount in the bag.

Updating recruitment. In addition to one ranged dps we're looking for one healer, mistweaver or discipline priest - Kakmonstret#2723

What an exciting weekend I have ahead of me! Ant man and the wasp, some rafting and just enjoin' the great outdoors!

Would be pretty cool if I could find a healer by the time I am back on Sunday. Mistweaver or discipline priest. Ranged dps welcome as well - Kakmonstret#2723

Ant man and the wasp was actually a pretty good movie and as it so turns out, I survived my rafting adventures! \o/

By the look of things we've also found a healer. Leaving a ranged dps once again.
    Kakmonstret#2723

Look at the date, Friday the 13th, spoooooooky! Looking for a ranged dps, hunter preferred.

Kakmonstret#2723

Back from a nice weekend, got all sorts of sunburns now! Unfortunate but what can you do. :>

Looking for one ranged dps, hunter would be ideal - Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Did a farm raid on Monday instead of Wednesday due to key players being away on holiday. Anyhow, went in and killed some bosses, nice and easy. Congratulating one of our mages - Jammer, on obtaining a new mount!

Kakmontret#2723 Ranged dps. Hunter if possible

- - - Updated - - -

Update to recruitment, looking to add a demon hunter dps. Or windwalker monk. In addition to a ranged dps that would be a hunter.

Kakmonstret#2723

We managed to survive the first farm raid of the pre patch. Needless to say, significantly harder than it should be due to wacky scaling and over-tuned bosses. Oh well, we somehow managed and this week our warrior Bryson got his Argus mount, gratz!

Until we get some number tuning here's me hoping I can find a hunter and a demon hunter dps - Kakmonstret#2723

Got yet another nice weekend ahead of me, music festival and swimming!

Could add that cherry on top if a demon hunter and hunter were to add - Kakmonstret#2723

Very relaxing and fun weekend, already looking forward to the next one! Good music and even better company

Still looking to add a demon hunter dps + a hunter. Got a few farm raids left in us before BFA is upon us! Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

More Antorus nerfs! Yaaay for easier farm raiding!

Last two dps, hunter and demon hunter. Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723
    Only a handful of weeks left before BFA

Week two of the prepatch. While we had no issues with bosses being overtuned we had to deal with connection issues instead. So far not a good pre patch experience. On a brighter note, we did manage to do our farm and finally, our last guy Zeldith got his mount!

Looking for two dps, demon hunter and hunter. Also looking at a new healer due to applicant failing his trial period - Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Heading out rafting and swimming this weekend, I am excited as anything! \o/

You know what would be cool as well? A healer along with a hunter or dh dps that can play the game and want to tag along for some fun in BFA! Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723