Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Back again, yaaay!

Getting closer to expansion release, a hunter, dh and of course a healer would be cool. Kakmonstret#2723

Second last raid of this expansion tomorrow, what a strange but good feeling!

Healer + either a hunter or demon hunter is free to add Kakmonstret#2723

Good news, not only did we have the quickest farm raid, we also have the honor of having a new healer with us. Good player and good person. Happy to have you with us! Congratulations to Fendi for getting her mount as well.

Leaving a dps, hunter or demon hunter - Kakmonstret#2723

Back from a pretty cool birthday weekend! One year older and wiser. Not so sure about the latter but oh well. :>

Looking for the last dps, hunter or demon hunter! Kakmonstret#2723
    Last edited by Kakmonstret; 2018-08-05 at 09:18 PM.

Final raid of the expansion done, congratulations to Rina for getting his mount as well! Ending on a high note, buzzin me nips off for BFA

Hunter or Demon Hunter, add Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Got a very nice weekend ahead of me, the recent mission impossible movie followed by a party! \o/ Excellent way of passing time before BFA is here :>

Hunter or Demon Hunter, if you want in on our adventures, add - Kakmonstret#2723

Haven't updated in a while since I have been busy playing the game :>

Oh well, lots of things to do and enjoy. In terms of recruitment, a warrior would be cool! Kakmonstret#2723

Deleted
    Hello my self and 2 others are looking for a guild.
    Raid times we require are anything from 8 30 onwards server time

we have many many years of experience raiding to the highest level of mythic content.

We have Achieved numerous cutting edges don't let this accounts achievements fool you.

Add noz#2506

Deleted
    I've filled in an application form and added Kakmonstret hopefully i hear back soon!

Cleared heroic ul'dir, refreshing with new content!

Kakmonstret#2723

Did all of our farm raiding. More than ready and eager for mythic adventures tomorrow!

Kakmonstret#2723

Some progress updates that should have happened earlier this week but I forgot, oops. :> Anyhow, not only have we mastered the fine art of going down an elevator but we also dealt with some parental issues with a boss named Mother. Currently standing with 2/8 Mythic and looking at a decent chance of killing some insect as well. Well played and bring some bug spray come next raid.

Kakmonstret#2723

Update to recruitment, looking for a rogue. Feel free to add Kakmonstret#2723

Zek'voz has fallen, leaving us with 3/8 Mythic! Many a tentacles and void zones to avoid. Took a few more pulls than necessary perhaps. In any case, I am happy and I'm sure that most of you are as well. Well played and keep it strong for future encounters. \o/

Recruitment wise, looking to add a rogue. Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

Regarding recruitment, it is a rogue that would be cool. Kakmonstret#2723

Got Vectis down to 26% which is not bad at all. Just need to work on standing in less poo and we should get there. Here's hoping for tomorrow.

Much like earlier this week, the search for a rogue continues. Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

We received our vaccine and with that also a new kill, bye bye Vectis! 4/8 Mythic and halfway done in terms of bosses, not so much time invested. :> Oh well, you all played as the heroes you are. Keep it strong for encounters to come!

Looking at recruitment, it is still a elusive rogue and possibly also a warrior. Feel free to hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

Gotten started on Fetid, half of the encounter done but not out of the woods.

Looking to add either a warrior, warlock or hunter. Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

Had a excellent farm raid, cleared what we wanted, heroic included and got straight back to Fetid. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Recruitment related, warlock or hunter - Kakmonstret#2723

Fetid is being a bit more elusive then I would like it to. Oh well, those are the apples we're given. On a sunnier note, I have Venom to look forward to this weekend and a nice, relaxing adventure in a smaller city. Many a cats await me. \o/

Back to recruitment, ranged dps in particular. Hunter, warlock. Kakmonstret#2723

No longer looking for a hunter. We are looking for a warlock though.

Kakmonstret#2723

Here we go with another progress update, Fetid Devourer has fallen, leaving us with 5/8 Mythic! This particular glutton finally bit off more than he could chew. Thank god for that. As it so turns out, any encounter with multiple layers of rng does not make a good gumbo. Who would have thought? Oh well, as always, mighty fine performance and two thumbs up!

Recruitment wise, warlock and possibly a warrior. Kakmonstret#2723
    Our new hunter is settling in quite nicely as well. Always good when we don't scare away people.