Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Good farm yesterday, only argus left.

Update in terms of recruitment as well. Windwalker joined us. Only looking for either a hunter or warlock now.

Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Argus dead and another mount sorted. This time to one of our mages, Zulis. Congratulations. :> What's even better is that we have monday free for non raiding related matters \o/

Warlock or hunter, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

Relaxing weekend ahead of me, well needed!

In terms of recruitment, warlock or hunter. Kakmonstret#2723

Won even more rbg's tonight, getting those victories in for people needing the color prior to BFA! Felt good not having a raid as well due to fast clear this week. :>

Warlock/hunter - Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

My search continues for a warlock or hunter. Plenty of farm raiding adventures to be had tomorrow, and BFA fun soon enough!

Kakmonstret#2723

Argus is a elusive piece of bad this Thursday. Oh well, finish up on Monday instead.

Until then, warlock, hunter or balance druid, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

Quick update in regards to recruitment. In addition to wanting 1 ranged dps we are now also looking for a holy paladin. Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

Had a VERY good night of raiding. Argus dead, another mount obtained, this time for our ret paladin Khenzo. Congratulations! On top of that we cleared the remaining 6 bosses and got two more gul'dan mounts as well.

Much like yesterday, really looking at getting another healer, holy paladin to be precise. 1 ranged dps as well. Warlock/hunter/boomie ideally. Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Reset raiding tomorrow! Would be fantastic if a holy paladin and a ranged dps were to add me at Kakmonstret#2723 :>

Plenty of raiding to be had now and in BFA!

Best raid everrrr! The nerfs sure came in handy. Aggramar is no longer half the encounter he used to be. Argus fell over very easy as well and this time our raidleader Fgrandpa got his mount, congratulations! Looking at four easy starting bosses tomorrow. Our new holy paladin is sick as anything as well, happy to have her with us. :>

Ranged dps, warlock/hunter/boomie - Kakmonstret#2723

Cleared all of our raiding adventures, including 2 gul'dan mounts. All it took was 1.5 raid nights which I am very happy about! Feels good to be on a more chill raiding schedule. Feels even better that I have infinity war to look forward to as well! \o/

Ranged dps, warlock/hunter/boomie - Kakmonstret#2723

Update to our recruitment!

Since our mistweaver has decided BFA is not for him we're looking for a non pala/priest healer. The hunter/warlock is still valid as well.

Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Will be enjoy some bbq tomorrow, first this year so very excited about that!

Looking for a healer, non priest/paladin. Step right up and add Kakmonstret#2723
    Plenty of raiding to be had now and in BFA. Same for a warlock or hunter.

Had yet another very good raid yesterday! Clearing the more annoying bosses, Argus included. This time we congratulate Dreamalive for winning the mount.

Happy to say that we have gotten a mw that can play the game. Looking for that last dps, warlock/hunter/ele shaman. Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Done with our raiding adventures this week! Including two gul'dan mounts as well.

Surely there is either a warlock, hunter or ele shaman that wants to partake in the fun? Kakmonstret#2723

This just in, our mistweaver applicant bailed his trial to go horde. Which of course takes me here, looking for a healer! Anything that is not a paladin or priest.

Kakmonstret#2723

Still looking for a healer. Ranged dps as well

Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for a non priest/paladin healer. Also for one ranged dps. Warlock, hunter or ele shaman. Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

Oh my oh my, these Wednesdays keep getting better and better. In tonight's farm raid we managed to kill all bosses but Vari and Eonar. Quite optimal for a nice and easy clear tomorrow. Also congratulating Shandyz for winning his mount!

Recruitment wise, much like before, non priest/pala healer. Either a warlock, hunter or ele shaman. As you can see, plenty of raiding fun to be had now and in BFA. Don't be shy, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723. I don't bite. I'm no stranger to the odd nibble though. :>

- - - Updated - - -

Cleared all raiding, two new gul'dan mounts as well. Sure feels good only having to spend 1.5 nights raiding. :>

Looking for that elusive healer + ranged dps. Warlock/hunter/ele shaman. Kakmonstret#2723

I will be away over the weekend, gaming/anime convention. If you add me be patient, I will return!

Back from all adventures and ready for a new reset tomorrow!

Non pala/priest healer + a ranged dps. Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

Update to recruitment, considering any healer! Long as you are experienced and not a nob. Farm raiding later this evening, always exciting.

Ranged dps has not changed. Warlock, boomie, hunter or ele shaman. Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent farm raid, vari, eonar and portal keeper left. Plus double gul'dan of course. This week it was actually me that got the mount, happy times!

Looking for one capable healer along with one ranged dps. Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Cleared all of our bosses, another two gul'dan mounts obtained. Vacation until reset.

Will be gone over the weekend but it sure would be sweet if a healer and one ranged dps were to add Kakmonstret#2723

Back from a relaxing weekend at my parents place!

Looking to do some recruitment, one healer along with a ranged dps. Warlock/hunter/ele shaman/boomie

Kakmonstret#2723

Reset raiding tomorrow. Here's me hoping to find a healer and a ranged dps willing to join some farm adventures. :>

Kakmonstret#2723

Another wonderful Wednesday done! Eonar, Vari + double gul'dan left for Thursday. Congratulating our feral druid Owlcat on his Argus mount.

Also happy to say that we've gotten a very good resto druid, only looking for that last elusive ranged dps now.

Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Done with all raiding and got a wonderful weekend ahead of me! Double Gul'dan in the pocket as well. More mounts to the people!

Kakmonstret#2723
    Looking for the final ranged dps.

Back from a relaxing weekend, had some insane temperatures!

Recruitment wise, only looking for that final ranged dps now. Hunter, ele shaman, warlock or balance druid. Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Farm raiding tomorrow, yaaaay fat loot! \o/

Looking for a last ranged dps, hunter, ele shaman, boomie or warlock. Kakmonstret#2723

Another week of farm raiding is done and over, nice and easy! Also congratulating our demon hunter, Xayvian on his Argus mount. Plus another two gul'dan mounts.

Plenty of raiding to be had in the future, farm and progress. Hunter, ele shaman, boomie or warlock - Kakmonstret#2723