Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    We're ending this reset with a total of two boss kills and 6/8 Mythic. That's pretty god damn good. This time some pale prophet named Zul. To no one's surprise the blatantly evil-looking troll turned out to be up to no good. Oh well, he dead and fresh out of crawgs. Well played and two thumbs up! Keep it strong for the final two Our Mythrax adventures are already started as well. Practicing the intermission. All sorts of beams.

Looking for a caster dps, perhaps a boomie or warlock. Kakmonstret#2723

Had a unbelievably good farm raid! 6 mythic cleared, straight back vs Mythrax. Here's hoping the next two raids can get a good result as well.

Kakmonstret#2723

Oh man do I have stories for you guys! Not only have we gotten Mythrax down to 36%, I have also started some thrilling 3v3 adventures. The latter is a bit of a struggle but the things a man does for a mount is quite something. ^^

Recruitment wise, we are looking for a capable demon hunter.
    Kakmonstret#2723

Long time since I updated. Mythrax has not fallen, been very unlucky in terms of people missing out due to personal reasons. Here's hoping we kill it tomorrow. We are VERY close.

Looking to recruit a DH, plenty of g'huun action to be had. Not to mention new raid. Kakmonstret#2723

After what seemed like a eternity of laser beams, ominous mind controls and a funky version of Pacman I am happy to announce the death of Mythic Mythrax! Now standing with 7/8 Mythic and looking at the supreme slug of hentai. You have all played very well and really came through when it was everything but easy. Keep it strong my friends and well played! \o/

Recruitment wise, looking to add a healer that is not a resto shaman. Also a warrior dps. Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723 I don't bite :>

First night of G'huun is done and dusted! What I can say so far is that we are having lots of fun with many orbs and even more baby G'huunies. Phase 1 is getting pretty sorted though. Onwards and upwards to the remaining two phases. Really looking forward to this weekend as well. Me and my girlfriend are going to have some well needed relaxation. \o/

If you happen to play a dps warrior and a non rest shaman healer, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

This weekend was 10/10! Feels like I've been away to some resort. I needed that. :>

Looking forward to more G'huunies tomorrow. Also been speaking with a warrior. Hopefully that leads somewhere. Still looking for a non resto shaman healer! Kakmonstret#2723

Got started on p2 progress on G'huun. Yaaaay!

Got a healer inc as well, what a time to be alive. New friends
    Kakmonstret#2723

Starting to get well and proper on G'huun, signicant phase two progress. Here's hoping we can watch that ceiling crumble on Monday.

Kakmonstret#2723

It has been one hell of a journey to get to this point but here we are, this slug piece of shit called G'huun is finally dead. We are 8/8 Mythic and ready to enjoy farm and imminent Christmas. The rank we got is 567, not too bad considering this raid has been everything but great in terms of bosses and their requirements. As you guys probably know by now, I am very grateful to have you with me for as long as some have been. It means a lot. Incredibly well played guys!

Also looking to add dps, hunter, warlock, rogue - Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to add dps, warlock, hunter, rogue. Capable people get in touch at Kakmonstret#2723

First farm raid in well over one month, sure was a weird feeling doing some of the earlier bosses. Went well though. Got the two final baddies for tomorrow. Our new applicants did good as well!

Looking at a hunter and warlock - Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Two shot mythic G'huun on our second kill. The nerfs definitely made it a completely different encounter. Not that I mind.

Looking to recruit a hunter and a warlock. Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

Another farm raid done, three new guys got their feat. All is well, looking forward to a nice and relaxing weekend.

Still looking for that elusive hunter and warlock. Don't be a stranger, bosses need some killin' and Alliance need some help in the coming patch/raid. Kakmonstret#2723

Surely there's a capable hunter and warlock hiding somewhere? Just in time for Christmas as well :L

Kakmonstret#2723

Looking to recruit a hunter and warlock. Plenty of easy farm to be had and new bosses that need killing in January.
    Kakmonstret#2723

Last farm of this year is done and dusted! Looking forward to a nice break with Christmas/New year's adventures. Not to mention all sorts of foooood! <3

Kakmonstret#2723 for recruitment related matters. Warlock, balance druid, warrior and hunter. Plenty of fun to be had come January,what is left of Uldir and then the new raid.

The holiday break is still ongoing. So is hype for Christmas and all food <3

Looking to add Warlock and warrior, Kakmonstret#2723

Warlock, warrior and hunter. Feel free to hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

Had the best Christmas together with family, friends and good food. Well fed :>

First farm raid after the holiday break! Exciting in a way. What I look forward to is the new raid!

Until that day, hunter, warlock and shadow priest, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Old elemental shaman rejoined our ranks, pretty good! Also had a excellent farm raid to start this year with

Kakmonstret#2723

G'huun dead and three new players got their feat, timely fashion and well played!

If you happen to play a hunter, warlock or shadow priest and got the munchies for some raiding, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

A hunter joined us! Got a warlock incoming as well. Happy times indeed. Still looking to recruit either another hunter, warlock or shadow priest. Kakmonstret#2723