Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yes because I liked the look of demon hunters from the get-go. As to whether I'd do it again it all depends on if I resubscribe for the next expansion with class early access.

i did not buy early access to demon hunters. i did however buy legion early and with that as it happens, came early access to demon hunters.

I did not. I wasn't in a rush to play demon hunter, I had some fun with it in Beta but melee in general is not my thing. I also prefered to order a physical boxed copy of the game so it can be displayed on my shelf.

Deleted
    No, I didn't even start Legion until a month after release.

Didn't miss out on anything.

Deleted
    I did not pre-order Legion. In fact, only time I ever intentionally pre-ordered any expansion, was TBC and that was to get the CE. I was really into WoW at the time and thought I would be buying CEs forever. But then the european CE failure happened and I decided to just get normal versions in the future. And since I've never had a problem walking into a store on release day and buy a copy (back when you could only buy discs), I've never seen the need to pre-order. Sure, when the digital age caught up and we could pre-download, I might have paid for a copy a few days early, but never weeks or months in advance. And early access to a class just doesn't do it for me, Demon Hunters even less so as I don't like the playstyle I saw in beta, so that would not be a reason for me to pre-order.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did pre-order Legion, but not because of Demon Hunters, so yes I would do it again. I actually enjoyed and still enjoy my DH.

If I know that I am going to play a game, I see no reason not to preorder.

its not like I am personally ruining the industry by pre-ordering, despite what some people apparently believe.

And yes I would pre-order again if I know I am gonna be playing the game.

I hate preordering, but I do it for WoW because Blizzard always delivers.
    Wanted to play DH but would have bought it either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pre-ordered digital AND bought collectors edition for the box.

And yes, to play DH early

Deleted
    No, because I wanted to get my hands on a physical copy so I waited for it to become available in local stores.

I don't see the point in pre-ordering though, if not for the pre-order benefits. When you pay for a game, you expect to be able to play it immediately. Why pay so early in advance for a game that isn't even ready yet, if not for some benefits?
    In Legion's case, I didn't really desire any of the pre-order perks.

I think I pre-ordered to get a char boost... my son was born the day Legion released so I don't remember much of that period.

As for DH, they had zero to do with the purchase. I have yet to even create one.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    I just pre-ordered legion, because iknew i would play. Didnt really buy it because of demon hunters
    Yeah, this. I played the DH early, and enjoyed doing so. I would do it again both for my primary reason of pre-ordering because that's what I do, and the secondary benefit of early access to something new.

I've played DH since early access for them opened up, up until now. I quit my Warlock and began playing beta full time over live - that's how much I liked DH at the time.

If it happened again today, with the class as it is now and with the experience I have (and the thrill of a new class being gone) I definitely wouldn't swap to it. Not for Havoc, at least. This patch is just way too much of a letdown.

lmao is this thread for real?

I just pre-ordered legion, because iknew i would play. Didnt really buy it because of demon hunters
    Same

I always preorder new expacs. DH early access was just a bonus.

Preordered early as I usually do. The DH access was one of several bonuses I took advantage of.

Deleted
    This. Demon Hunter was just a nice addition but not the selling point.

bought it with gold, so, yeah

Nope, but only because I got a physical Collectir's Edition. If they'd let me apply the difference in price to my game time, I would've digital preordered too. but that didn't happen, so no early DH for me.

This, didn't care much for DHs.