Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15,000 gold on Vashj-EU. I think ill wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    While the shards look amazing, I'm most looking forward to the burning embers, and hope that it shows only three instead of the four it used to. Three matches typical blood magi much better. Definitely looking forward to getting this.
    it shows based on how many shards you have, that is how it has always worked

They look really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Do they go away when out of combat, or are they there all of the time?
    out all the time, based on yoru current shards, even have a little effect when used that causes a small explosion

Glyph of Fel-Touched Shards - who drop?

Well the Kil'jaeden ones are horribly disappointing. I just want my green orbs back, Blizzard. I don't want these shards.

Yeah, the shards are so slim.

Glyph of embers is basically a crappier version of fire mage's orbs.

I would think they'd give destro warlocks their flaming aura back!

Is it true that only the Warlock using the glyph can see the shards and nobody else can?

Deleted
    Rip dreams boys, seems like they're not in the game yet

- - - Updated - - -

By Faradize (11,369 – 3·21·88) 6 days ago (Patch 7.2.0)
    GM answer about the drop:

"#Investigation (How was the issue addressed?)
    We can not give any information that is not officially announced yet (e.g. on our website).

I can give you however a few hints towards reasons why websites do not yet have these informations.

I could not find a specific naming of this glyph in our official patch notes, so there is no official confirmation yet of this being implemented in the game."

Copied from wowhead

Has anyone figured out where to find the Fel Shard recipe?

So i bought ember shards glyph for 5k and found out that only I see the shards, others players don't see them. I like how they look but whats the point if no one else can see how cool my class is? I don't know if that's a bug or is it intentional.

I have also found out that if there is no way to toggle it. If you want to remove it you have to use vanishing powder on a spell in spellbook and and in order to enable it again you have to repurchase it. Holy. Fucking Shit. Who ever thought that is a good design choice.

I guess this was live since legion? This glyph system. Is it the same for all classes? Like can other players see your wing color change as a DH ?
    Last edited by Nephcyte; 2017-07-02 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dmon83 View Post
    Our scribe found em on a vendor! They look good!!

Yeah, I love how they clip through your helmet.